mikey101215

Natasha Aka Pinkcupcakes

69 posts in this topic

Where has the sexy Natasha aka pinkcupcakes gone? Retired? A little break? 

Where has the sexy Natasha aka pinkcupcakes gone? Retired? A little break? 

She has retired as far as I know but her website was still live a few months ago but as content only. I could be wrong though xx

I used to keep her AW profile in my Hot List, now no longer there.

Hi Mikey101215, 

I am here- but not as you know it x I have not retired, just on a break and enjoying reading some threads on here lol.

Kind regards,

Natasha x

I had her in my list as well,but didn't get round to meeting her I guess it's to late now.

Hi Mikey101215, 

I am here- but not as you know it x I have not retired, just on a break and enjoying reading some threads on here lol.

Kind regards,

Natasha x

Good to hear from you Natasha, and i hope you are well. :)

Natasha...let'sus know when you gonna come back...I tried to see you on many times but as luck would have it you were too popluar..  :(

Hi Mikey101215, 

Kind regards,

Natasha x

Hope your keeping well chicky xxx

Hi Mikey101215, 

Kind regards,

Natasha x

Oh hello stranger, I wondered where you'd got to, hope you're well xx :)

Hi Mikey101215,

Kind regards,

Natasha x

Good to know you're ok.

Nice to know you've not completely disappeared

Always good to hear from you Natasha....hope all's well x x x

Hi Mikey101215, 

Kind regards,

Natasha x

I once planned to try to see you, considering popping into the Hummingbird Bakery before visiting you (taking into account that you are not always "neat" with your food.).

Your dates did not coincide with mine, so it never happened, but it was great fun thinking about it.

Enjoy your rest and I hope for lots of sun to shine on you.

Hi Mikey101215, 

Kind regards,

Natasha x

Hi Natasha , maybe I have not missed my chance after all.

Hi Mikey101215, 

I am here- but not as you know it x I have not retired, just on a break and enjoying reading some threads on here lol..

Kind regards,

Natasha x

Hi Natasha

I hope you are well ;) Enjoy your wee break.

Bons x

So glad to learn that you are still around Natasha. I was devastated when I heard a rumour that you had retired. Life would never be the same for us blokes if you had :D . Hope you are well and that you will soon be "up and running" again.

I was devastated when I heard a rumour that you had retired.

But you have presumably somehow managed to survive the devastation, continuing to function despite the intense disappointment.  How's work and the family doing?

But you have presumably somehow managed to survive the devastation, continuing to function despite the intense disappointment.  How's work and the family doing?

Do you know me? I gave up on work a few years ago and have managed to survive the devastation with the help of certain Ladies of this Forum including the lovely Chloe.

Do you know me? I gave up on work a few years ago and have managed to survive the devastation with the help of certain Ladies of this Forum including the lovely Chloe.

Well, that's about as desperate a post as I've ever read. I will give you that. Although perhaps not in the way you intended.

Hi Natasha

Very glad to hear you have not retired! I hope that all is well with you, and i look forward to more messy fun with cream and chocolate sauce when you return! XX

Natasha will always be top of the hot list in my head.

If this is you hope you are well & happy & enjoying life.I have flashbacks and many happy memories as I pass hotels where you have opened the door for me.

ck

xxxx

Well I was quite surprised to see this topic and even more surprised to see the young (or perhaps not so young now) lady reply to it in person. I thought she had seen the light, found happiness and moved on, for good. But apparently not. They say it is hard to leave the sex industry and if she returns, it will be yet another confirmation of the fact.

Well I was quite surprised to see this topic and even more surprised to see the young (or perhaps not so young now) lady reply to it in person. I thought she had seen the light, found happiness and moved on, for good. But apparently not. They say it is hard to leave the sex industry and if she returns, it will be yet another confirmation of the fact.

How do you know what her personal set-up is to say you thought she saw the light, found happiness and moved on for good, and how do you know she left the sex industry? She herself posted she was on a break, not that she had left, why do you think otherwise?

How do you know what her personal set-up is to say you thought she saw the light, found happiness and moved on for good, and how do you know she left the sex industry? She herself posted she was on a break, not that she had left, why do you think otherwise?

Because a rumour went around that she had found happiness in a different lifestyle and her website was content only which kind of backed up the rumour to a degree. Its like that in this industry, its surprisingly how far and how fast news spreads in our world lol. Personally when I heard the rumour I was happy for her. Its obviously not true though and all I can say is that there will be a lot of happy guys when Natasha makes her return. I think Spok cold have put it better but lets face it, when did he ever post anything in a nice way xx

I think Spok cold have put it better but lets face it, when did he ever post anything in a nice way xx

To be honest, when people write things in that sort of tone, I presume they're doing so consciously and are subtly passing on an opinion. Thus, I suspect the way he put it was deliberate and given the bullshit/flattery on this board generally, his post was not un-useful. I will be blunter; I saw Natasha many, many moons ago and I did not particularly enjoy the punt. I realise she has a following and I am going nowhere near so far as to negatively review her, but she didn't float my boat.  I think it's reasonable to be a bit contrarian in the way you articulate yourself.