crespinwolfe

Asked To Stay The Night

77 posts in this topic

During a recent punt in the big smoke I was visiting a WG that I had never seen before. After we had got down and dirty we shared some conversation over a bottle of wine and the two of us seemed to really click in that we had a lot to talk about and were of similar ages - mid thirties. Anyway I eventually noticed we had ran over the booked hour and since I never like to overstay my welcome said that I should get going. My WG shrugged and made it clear she was in no hurry to get rid of me. Anyway more conversation flowed and every now and then I offered to get on my way and every time she made clear there was no need. Eventually she gave me a big cuddle and asked if I'd like to sleep with her for the night. This totally threw me and I thought she was joking. She told me she was serious and that I could spend the night with her. I eagerly agreed and we even got it on again later with me bringing her off to a screaming orgasm.

Anyway as nice as this was - I was confused because I don't understand why a WG would give her time to a punter for free. Has anyone else had a similar offer before and if so how common is it? I know that I was her last client of the day so it may just be that she wanted a little company.

This thread is useless without a name and phone number!

....we shared some conversation over a bottle of wine and the two of us seemed to really click in that we had a lot to talk about and were of similar ages.....more conversation flowed.....it may just be that she wanted a little company.

Just cause she is a WG doesn't make her un-human. She has feelings/needs/emotions like anyone else and clearly was having a nice time with you. Good lad! Smiles all round. Win Win. Ain't the world a great place sometimes?! :-)

You were obviously a wonderful lover to cause her to scream out in pleasure so expect another invitation soon  :wacko: 

I hope she didn't wake the neighbours.

;) 

maybe she just liked you. i don't think it's such a big deal

Maybe she just wanted to warm her cold feet on someone.

Just because she is a WG does not mean that she is any different from any other lady in the same way as just because you are a punter that doesn't make you very different from other men.

On some of my bookings at the end of the paid time it has been made clear that "time's up" but on several occasions we've overrun by up to two hours and on one occasion I was invited back for breakfast.

Some people get on very well with each other on the first meeting. Some never get on with each other. For whatever reason this lady took a liking to you. Enjoy it. It might never happen again so just enjoy it. It might have been a one off as far as she was concerned but if so does it matter? Of course not. She may ask you to stay again but please don't expect it. It may have been a one off and you don't want to be disappointed.

Gold star for obviously being a nice guy.

A few months ago I had a duo with two beautiful blonde 20 something girls in Central London.  3 hours into a 2.5 hour booking I was asked if I would like to stay the night with both of them. 

Before that night I had met them before, individually, and looking back I have the impression that they had decided to invite me to stay before I'd even turned up that evening.  Certainly, when the first asked the question, it clearly came as no surprise to the other.

One of my saddest memories from punting actually, as I had to turn them down. :(

No it's not.

Just cause she is a WG doesn't make her un-human. She has feelings/needs/emotions like anyone else and clearly was having a nice time with you. Good lad! Smiles all round. Win Win. Ain't the world a great place sometimes?! :-)

This.

During a recent punt in the big smoke I was visiting a WG that I had never seen before. After we had got down and dirty we shared some conversation over a bottle of wine and the two of us seemed to really click in that we had a lot to talk about and were of similar ages - mid thirties. Anyway I eventually noticed we had ran over the booked hour and since I never like to overstay my welcome said that I should get going. My WG shrugged and made it clear she was in no hurry to get rid of me. Anyway more conversation flowed and every now and then I offered to get on my way and every time she made clear there was no need. Eventually she gave me a big cuddle and asked if I'd like to sleep with her for the night. This totally threw me and I thought she was joking. She told me she was serious and that I could spend the night with her. I eagerly agreed and we even got it on again later with me bringing her off to a screaming orgasm.

Anyway as nice as this was - I was confused because I don't understand why a WG would give her time to a punter for free. Has anyone else had a similar offer before and if so how common is it? I know that I was her last client of the day so it may just be that she wanted a little company.

Yes it has happened to me a number of times over the years, presumably the WG liked you and your company. I did turn an absolute stunner down once as i was playing Golf early the next day, what a plonker.

Yes it has happened to me a number of times over the years, presumably the WG liked you and your company. I did turn an absolute stunner down once as i was playing Golf early the next day, what a plonker.

The Golf must be good.

The Golf must be good.

It is, pity i am so bad at it though. :D

OP, you may well have been tricked. She probably pricked a hole in the condom she gave you and now she might be pregnant.

Congratulations on becoming a Daddy (and maybe paying child support for the next 18 years).

OP, you may well have been tricked. She probably pricked a hole in the condom she gave you and now she might be pregnant.

Congratulations on becoming a Daddy (and maybe paying child support for the next 18 years).

She wouldn't need a whole night to do that though would she?

She wouldn't need a whole night to do that though would she?

She might, just to make doubly sure she's up the duff.

A whole 2 times all night..wow!

I've had this too after a 1 hour punt, but she promptly fell asleep cuddled up to me after telling me I could stay the night. Tried to sleep for about two hours before giving up and heading for home while the tube was still running, she wasn't impressed by my leaving. Have regretted leaving ever since. Never been back either but I have wondered if it could happen again.

And she still wouldnt be sure.

This kind of reminds me of that old joke.Why did Paddy wear three condoms to have sex with his girlfriend?To be sure,to be sure,to be sure.

Do some WG's get lonely, its nice to have someone to cuddle up to on a night, but she was very trusting on a first 'date'.

She probably just liked your company and was enjoying it plus thought "sod it, why not". Dont read anything into. At the end of the day its out time, we do what we want with it.

hotdogburger, on 26 Apr 2013 - 21:55, said:snapback.png

No it's not.

I think he as joking and wanted in on the action...

Yes it has happened to me a number of times over the years, presumably the WG liked you and your company. 

Oh yes !!

very, very, verrryyy, veeerrryyyyy nice when it happens.............which sadly is rarely for me

Edited by BillGoldberg

And she still wouldnt be sure.

This kind of reminds me of that old joke.Why did Paddy wear three condoms to have sex with his girlfriend?To be sure,to be sure,to be sure.

I'll get your coat...

W/G are people, and people are unpredictable human.