Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Maxi

Wg In Scotand With A Full Bush?

6 posts in this topic

Do any exist in Scotland (preferably Glasgow, Edinburgh or Aberdeen)? There used to be a girl called CumCaroline who looked like she had a lovely hairy muff but she seems to have disappeared and I never got to see her.

I understand that Caroline is being messed about by AW over verification issues, I'd be very surprised if she isn't back soon.

Morning,

have you tried adding it to your search criteria as ladies can put if they are natural or shaven.  I think you will find that the mature ladies tend to have fuller fannies. :)

Morning,

have you tried adding it to your search criteria as ladies can put if they are natural or shaven.  I think you will find that the mature ladies tend to have fuller fannies. :)

Hey yeah I searched for natural in the search engine but only 7 came up in the whole of Scotland! I really hope Caroline comes back soon :P

There used to be a girl with blonde hair and worked in the shawlands area with a very full bush.

Her name escapes me at the moment and I'm not sure if she's still working

Hey yeah I searched for natural in the search engine but only 7 came up in the whole of Scotland! I really hope Caroline comes back soon :P

Caroline IS back. Her profile name is CLASS COMPANION.