Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dave51

Decisions Decisions....

9 posts in this topic

Ok It's the time of year when I go away from partying at LMP and try the delights of 1-2-1's.

Last year the Thai experts pointed little Dave at the delights of Love/Marrisa and he had a fine time.

Now I'm in a quandry reading Ian Turnets thread on DP with Lara and anal with Cindy and seeing their twitpics I'm tempted.

However I do like petite ladies of Asian descent. I would like to sample another petite Thai I'm not into PSE I think Maria and Cherry would kill me, but a GFE where anal was offered would be ideal. Don't really want to do a repeat with Love so any suggestions appreciated.

Maylo - while there's still time

Zizzi

Maya/Lilly

Like the photos of Emma and according to the status well under 5 foot and natural boobies.

I know Maria is renowned as a full on PSE star does she tone it down to a GFE if asked?

Like the photos of Emma and according to the status well under 5 foot and natural boobies.

I know Maria is renowned as a full on PSE star does she tone it down to a GFE if asked?

How do you mean ?

Be a bit more specific and I may be able to answer this

From what I've read in studying the reviews and FR's Cherry & Maria seem to be a full on whirlwinds however much I would like to sample a full on PSE at my age I'd rather leave their flats on my feet rather than in a box with my cock acting as a flagpole!

I'm over 60 fairly fit but my tastes these days are more into good wholesome sex in the GFE area bath owo sex anal not a deal breaker but would be nice to know It's available if I want it but got to be petite.

I don't care about boob size natural like Lilly and Love or enhanced like Maria most Thai girls seem to have good enhanced boobies

From what I've read in studying the reviews and FR's Cherry & Maria seem to be a full on whirlwinds however much I would like to sample a full on PSE at my age I'd rather leave their flats on my feet rather than in a box with my cock acting as a flagpole!

I'm over 60 fairly fit but my tastes these days are more into good wholesome sex in the GFE area bath owo sex anal not a deal breaker but would be nice to know It's available if I want it but got to be petite.

I don't care about boob size natural like Lilly and Love or enhanced like Maria most Thai girls seem to have good enhanced boobies

ok, then youre right, she probably isnt for you

I'd listen to christongue if I were you, he knows what he's talking about

Maylo - while there's still time

Zizzi

Maya/Lilly

Thanks Chris will look at introducing little Dave to one of these.

Have you heard/experienced the delights of Emma? She looks cute

Thanks Chris will look at introducing little Dave to one of these.

Have you heard/experienced the delights of Emma? She looks cute

I haven't interviewed Emma, but Toaster and others have - look up New Oriental Hottie thread, page 16.

just one word from me Dave  , if I may  ,              Zizzi