ALyons

So Many Romanians Wgs Appearing On Sites

8 posts in this topic

I've noticed every new profile on on the other purple site is from Romania. Is anyone finding this alarming? They certainly seem to go down a direct route for making money, fast in London it seems.

I've noticed every new profile on on the other purple site is from Romania. Is anyone finding this alarming? They certainly seem to go down a direct route for making money, fast in London it seems.

I think it is more Adultworks being more strict over nationality declarations. In the past, Romanians have tended to state they were from Italy, France, and anywhere but Romania. Now if they want to be verified, they have to put the correct nationality.

So it is not that there are more Romanians, just more having to state true nationality.

As I am pre mod, I am sure this reply will be after someone else has stated the same.

Alarming? No, provided they deliver what's offered - same applies to any race, creed, whatever.

Alarming  ? no  ,    they are keeping the rates low  in London . The more the better for the punter .

Are you wondering whether they are forced?

No. They seem free to do what they want, including going home for Orthodox Easter next week - doubt if your friendly pimp would include that in the contact.

My thoughts. If not forced, coerced.

I've yet to find one of them who would return an e-mail, answer her phone and accept a booking. Best I've got is 'Text me babe'.

Many offering BB as well.

Many of them (well their pictures), stunning...

I think it is more Adultworks being more strict over nationality declarations. In the past, Romanians have tended to state they were from Italy, France, and anywhere but Romania. Now if they want to be verified, they have to put the correct nationality.

So it is not that there are more Romanians, just more having to state true nationality.

As I am pre mod, I am sure this reply will be after someone else has stated the same.

Its pretty much this.The amount of formerly hungarian,spanish etc ladies who have "switched" to Romanian ive spotted..It seems to be to do with the multitude of pictures they need to send in now.Pics holding their id,pics with a paper with that days date in,pics in the street where they are etc.