Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
W123

Newb To Fkk Experience

4 posts in this topic

Hello,

Well this is all new to me, so here is the run down. Curiosity has gotten the best of me and I plan on visiting an FKK in a few weeks here in Germany. I live about an hour outside of Frankfurt and am interested in going to either Palace or Oase to start since these are the two that I have heard the most about. I have considered Sudfass as well but I haven't heard much about it.

Here are my questions. How do I avoid getting just completely ripped off? Any tips? How do I keep from appearing to be such a fish out of water? Any guidance on which place I should start with? Will there be any issues being American?

How much money should I start with the first time?

Any and all input is welcome!

I have visited Palace, just the once, about 3 years ago.

I doubt it is possible to get totally ripped off; the worst is that you might get upsold to services and/or time that on reflection you weren't really up for. Having said that the girls I encountered wanted to charge extra (i.e. double the basic rate) for anything more than suck & fuck.

Being American you will be fine I'm sure :)

From what I have read myself Sudfass is a bit past it now.

Enjoy, it's quite an experience!

Welcome to the Forum W.

Punter by the name of Jerboa has posted numerous articles on FKK clubs, so I suggest you carry out

a detailed search under "FKK" in the "Rest of the World" Forum.

I can guarantee you that id you spend sufficient time carrying out yourt research, as above, you will

have all the info you require for visiting such clubs.

I had not been to an FKK club and having read all the posts on here and on ISG, I had all the info

I needed to visit FKK clubs, such that I had an excellent time.

The ISG details for Germany can be found here:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?184-Germany

Select the relevant areas of your interest.

Finally, please come back and let us have your feedback on your trip, and what you thought of all the posts on here.

CT

Hello,

Will there be any issues being American?

Any and all input is welcome!

Sadly, you may have issues (mainly non-entry) at some clubs if you are of African-American descent.

Should this be the case, then read up more about it on the ISG, and should you need further guidance on this,

please come back here and let us know.