radicalface

Amica Bentley

10 posts in this topic

Hello has anyone seen amica bentley.

her profile and feedback are amazing. I have had a few phone sex sessions with her and she is ridiculously good. just how good is she in person? Anyone seen her and has she lived up to all expectations?

Can't recommend her highly enough. Not cheap, but the service is first-rate - one of the most enthusiastic and energetic women I've met.

One of the few ladies who changes her fees depending on how busy she is. Also offers discounts if you book in advance. If you're patient and/or able to books weeks ahead, the rate is often a steal.

I met her 3 pr 4 years ago and she is definitely worth meeting,I hadn't planned on seeing her again as the rate is now higher than back then so thanks for the heads up re pre booking I will give that a try.

I met her 3 pr 4 years ago and she is definitely worth meeting,I hadn't planned on seeing her again as the rate is now higher than back then so thanks for the heads up re pre booking I will give that a try.

she is touring now and taking big discounts if your super early. 

Can't recommend her highly enough. Not cheap, but the service is first-rate - one of the most enthusiastic and energetic women I've met.

One of the few ladies who changes her fees depending on how busy she is. Also offers discounts if you book in advance. If you're patient and/or able to books weeks ahead, the rate is often a steal.

did you go for the pse? 

i have seen her as well, and have posted about her a few times.

she is the only one in london, service wise, whose filth can surpass alex from maxes angels, providing that you get the PSE session.

the difference is that she is softer and can be more sensual with her filth which is a bit ironic. 

did you go for the pse? 

Oh Yes!

(as Churchill would say ...)

Looks totally gorgeous, alas out of my price bracket. Glad to hear she lived up to expectations :)

Great to hear. I will be seeing herin September. Like a little boy waiting for Christmas.

I booked her for a GFE when she dropped her rates on a Central London stint.

I wrote a FR on here. In summary, she surprised me by her apparent youthfulness and by just how natural she is. You will not regret seeing her.

She is a very pretty lady.

I saw her once 4-5 years ago. A lovely, warm, genuine person who gave me possibly the best blowjob I've ever had...and I've had a few!