Traveler14

A Four Day Binge -- Your Ideas?

7 posts in this topic

First, let me thank all of you who post -- I've spent a few days lurking as I try to plan my upcoming trip to London.  Really, the insights from your posts have helped me with some of my research as I plan a four day carnal extravaganza....

Curious, however, as to what your four-day lineup of women might be -- with 1000GBP to 1500GBP pounds to spend.  Would love to see ideas that might influence my choices!

I've got a list of about 15+ at this point I'm considering, including:

From Max's: Megan, Bonnie, Poppi, and Alex

From HOD: Cindy, Lara, Parissa, Pixie

From Admiral: Cherry, Amanda

Supreme69: Allyanna

Cherry Girls: Valery

Indies: Gena XXX, Gina Brown, Jamie/Little Izzie Higgins, Jessica Rampant

Thinking I'm best to stick with agencies though....

Again, thanks for your work -- it helps new guys like me try to sort everything out!!

I think the Lady Marmalade parties are expensive at £160 for two hours, but with that budget you'll think they're cheap.  And you won't be able to do very much for the rest of that day.

Thank you HDB. I saw your post about Pam's and was thinking about a party.... not sure how I would react to the group scene though.

And for what it is worth, this is a special treat for me. Can't really play where I live, so I'm celebrating while visiting London.

I can only speak for Amanda, Cherry and Allyana.

They are all great.  Amanda, so good at GFE you'll really think she's your girlfriend.  Allyana is the ultimate PSE.  Cherry, I just adore... :wub: !!

the only value i can add, is that the girls you mentioend from maxes will take cum shots all sorts of ways - cant say the same for the rest.    i wont say that they are necessarily better looking then the girls from HOD, however, but i agree with the prior reccomendation to actualy just go to an LMP party to maximize ur budget.  I am one of those guys that can control myself during an LMP party, so I will stiill be able to get in all 7 girls, space permitting, and have time to get a duo later on in the evening after some rest.

Yes to LMP.

Try Aisha Invasion and GFELondon too. 

But not only agency. Try more indy - see my FR here and in purple for toptips.

Thank you to all for your advice, both on this thread and via PM!  As it stands, it looks like I may keep it simple and visit a couple of beautiful women from Max's, a couple from HoD, possibly a stop at LMP, and put a Cherry in there somewhere!