Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thunderbolt69

Angie George Vs Alex (Maxes Angels)

11 posts in this topic

Hi all!

I'm new to this forum and wanted some suggestions and help. I'm thinking of meeting up with one of these ladies soon but can't decide which one. Looking for a dirty PSE but can't make my mind up. I read that Alex ticks all the boxes but can't help thinking that Angie might be more my cup of tea. Any of you guys had the pleasure of both? I might just end up going to see both but at £250 an hour it quite expensive for me. Any help in choosing would be great.

Dear Thunderbolt.

I have only met Angie of the two. However, if you do decide to book her, then you will save some funds by doing it through her AW site: £200 / £350 / £500 for 1/2/3 hours. Angie usually tours London Mondays to Wednesdays, but not this week (she is in W Midlands).

I have seen Angie 5 times but two of them were duos with Roxxy. She really has a great sense of humour.

I have seen both. Both are great. Alex is a fair bit yonger and a bit more business like. Angie is more personable.

Thanks both! Leaning towards angie!

Angie is completely lovely.  I did not have a good time with Alex.  I reckon Angie is better at adapting to the particular needs of her client while Alex has her set routine and sticks to it.  Angie is as dirty as you want her to be, more personable and great company; she is older but I presume you are already aware of that.  Angie would certainly be my recommendation of the two.

Have to agree with the above, of the two definitely Angie.

Both are great, but Alex is quite a bit younger so depends what you like really...Angie is a warm and funny woman and Alex is an interesting and totally filthy girl. Incidentally, I had a duo with both some years ago..epic doesn't even cover it!.

Age is no problem with me. I prefer the British milf type and I kinda got the impression that alex was that kind from her reports. I've seen some of angies films so I'm hoping for a good pse. Seems with alex it's a guarantee.

I have seen both and both are top drawer.

If you want unbridled filth alex is your girl.Angie is a really fun and filthy milf and I had a great time with her too.

You need to experience both imo.

Thanks for the update! Gonna try and contact angie next week

I've seen both and agree with the general thrust of what's been said.

Alex is a force of nature and I couldn't fault her effort or enthusiasm; but Angie was more my speed. Angie will be as filthy as you like, but she will take her cue from you.

With Alex it's more a case of just trying to keep up -- fine for some, but not for all.