Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jonnybgood

Aw Feedback.

5 posts in this topic

Just been looking at a girls profile on aw, Linda of Kingston. She's been on aw since the 19th April and 5 people have given her feedback already, the last 4 all on the same day, the 28th, timed at 9.07,  16.06,  16.10,  and 16.13. The first of the 5 had 1 item of feedback but none of the last 4 had feedback themselves.

Should I be suspicious.  ;)

Suspicious? Nooo! Sounds perfectly above board to me (rolls eyes).

Just been looking at a girls profile on aw, Linda of Kingston. She's been on aw since the 19th April and 5 people have given her feedback already, the last 4 all on the same day, the 28th, timed at 9.07,  16.06,  16.10,  and 16.13. The first of the 5 had 1 item of feedback but none of the last 4 had feedback themselves.

Should I be suspicious.  ;)

Yes very in my view. As ever with that site i dont believe a word unless i know, trust or respect the punter, treating all other feedback as possibly made-up.

But on the other hand, would anybody be so stupid to do feedback so obviously fake as that? I'm thinking yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by raylondoner

Maybe she is just a very popular girl who left a huge impression on her clients!

If I were you, I would be very trusting, give her the benefit of the doubt, take one for the team and pray to the punting gods that you don't get mugged.