BOYABOUTTOWN

Lucy-Jade Or Samantha.

8 posts in this topic

Right well after a bit of good fortune I find myself wanting to have a meet with one of these girls, Lucy-Jade from (UK sugarbabes/gems of London and many more) or Samantha from Maxes. If anyone has any recommendations on either of these I would love to hear about it. 

I'm finding the accent rather appealing to be honest and the possibility of A level as I am on quite the large side and it is nigh on impossible to find anyone able to offer this service.

Many thanks in advance.

i am also on the large side and samantha had to stop with a levels after a few thrusts, she was clearly groaning and not comfortable though so no complaints from me. had a fun time with her other than that.

Have seen both girls and still difficult to choose between the two, as services go they were like for like A+ cims etc. Had fun with both. 

services are similar.  except that samantha imho is now executing her routine a bit more robotic these days but samantha is also better looking than lucy jade.

Aaah, still no closer to a decision! The recent field reports are not too great in detail, do both girls offer rimming do you know? I may have to just find out what both are like, in time!

Samantha certainly used to offer rimming, I'm not sure if she still does...

Right, decision time, do either offer ATM at all. That should decide.

Cheers.

samantha definitely doesnt