one eyed panda

Dilemma

24 posts in this topic

I'm usually the one offering advice but for once I am uncertain how to proceed.

I had a pretty good punt this week, but not so good that I feel I should let one or two things pass. During the conversation at the end I was invited to comment about the encounter (or at least the girl said that she preferred that the client said something at the time if they were not satisfied), but I passed on the opportunity. I daresay she detected something in the air though.

I am not going to say who the service provider was; there was no advance booking and there will be no FR.

I went for a 2-hour incall agreed by the maid. I arrived on time, was given instructions and showered, and the lady appeared in the bedroom at 00:20. We proceeded to have a truly excellent sex session that lasted until about 1:10, whereupon the lady went for a shower, returned quite soon after and simply chatted to me for the next 30 mins, Then gave a very perfunctory body to body massage, and sent me to the shower as time was up. I was out of the door at eaxctly 02:00.

I normally expect some attempt at a second service in the time, but nothing was offered, barely a cuddle.

Now it was my first time with this lady so i have no idea if she would be relaxed about time, when the punt really started (I didn't see her until 20 minutes in). I also felt that during the encunter she prolonged the foreplay unnecessarily; I had to ask for the condom twice, and given her ability to manipulate the action Ithink she intended to service me once right from the outset.

The dilemma lies in the fact that the action was absolutely top drawer and I would like to reccommend her, and be able to go back in the future, but I felt the punt was steered to one service, which in 2hrs is not good enough. I would also say that I consume time on foreplay myself with very thorough oral on the lady.

As a seasoned punter my view of this is that having the maid in, she had a stream of clients, and then a guy with a bit of stamina turns up.  You could say that if I didn't last so long I could have had a second service I suppose.

Now the question, should I email her with the above summary of the situation; basically saying i would like to see you again but i expect more attention than I got over the 2 -hour booking, including some attempt as a second round, but I always think such things poison the relationship past salvation.

Any thoughts?

Edited by one eyed panda

Constructive criticism however diplomatically delivered would imo sap any positive dynamic from any future meeting.

Regretfully I would conclude that it is simpler to look elsewhere.

I had a pretty good punt this week, but not so good that I feel I should let one or two things pass. During the conversation at the end I was invited to comment about the encounter (or at least the girl said that she preferred that the client said something at the time if they were not satisfied), but I passed on the opportunity. I daresay she detected something in the air though.

I am not going to say who the service provider was; there was no advance booking and there will be no FR.

I went for a 2-hour incall agreed by the maid. I arrived on time, was given instructions and showered, and the lady appeared in the bedroom at 00:20. We proceeded to have a truly excellent sex session that lasted until about 1:10, whereupon the lady went for a shower, returned quite soon after and simply chatted to me for the next 30 mins, Then gave a very perfunctory body to body massage, and sent me to the shower as time was up. I was out of the door at eaxctly 02:00.

I normally expect some attempt at a second service in the time, but nothing was offered, barely a cuddle.

Now it was my first time with this lady so i have no idea if she would be relaxed about time, when the punt really started (I didn't see her until 20 minutes in). I also felt that during the encunter she prolonged the foreplay unnecessarily; I had to ask for the condom twice, and given her ability to manipulate the action Ithink she intended to service me once right from the outset.

The dilemma lies in the fact that the action was absolutely top drawer and I would like to reccommend her, and be able to go back in the future, but I felt the punt was steered to one service, which in 2hrs is not good enough. I would also say that I consume time on foreplay myself with very thorough oral on the lady.

As a seasoned punter my view of this is that having the maid in, she had a stream of clients, and then a guy with a bit of stamina turns up.  You could say that if I didn't last so long I could have had a second service I suppose.

Now the question, should I email her with the above summary of the situation; basically saying i would like to see you again but i expect more attention than I got over the 2 -hour booking, including some attempt as a second round, but I always think such things poison the relationship past salvation.

Any thoughts?

If you very much want to see her again, you could just  say that you are looking forward top seeing her again and would like to cum twice if possible the next time. If you get no negative response, then proceed and see her again and hope that she facilitates your wishes .  If not, leave it alone and don't book again.

I agree with The Vicar: she's blown it.

It depends - a constructive FR or contact and tell her?

I agree with The Vicar: she's blown it.

Not often enough by the look of things... :ph34r:  :lol:

I'd say contact her again but tell her what's expected upfront, if she declines then look elsewhere.

I lean towards Cumandgo's plan.

If you enjoyed what you received and want to visit her again I would want to tread gently but it is your money so I would book but explain what you would expect from a two hour booking. If you get a favourable response, then go for it. If the reply is not favourable thwn walk.

To put it into a general circumstance;

If you went to a cinema and they only showed half the movie! You would go back if there was no alternative movie house, you would go back if you liked the place BUT before buying a ticket you would ask if they were showing the full movie tonight?

CB

I'd say contact her again but tell her what's expected upfront, if she declines then look elsewhere.

My best chuckle of the day so far :)

This may seem a silly suggestion but it seems you had a great first hour and the problems really arose after that so if you decide to see her again just go for an hour.

My best chuckle of the day so far :)

This may seem a silly suggestion but it seems you had a great first hour and the problems really arose after that so if you decide to see her again just go for an hour.

I was going to suggest that but I suspect the OP really likes his 2-hour sessions so may not want to compromise in this way.

But I've got no other suggestion - a second visit could go great or drag and a message beforehand could be taken well or badly.

Personally I might be cheeky and go for half an hour and fill it with activity...

I visited a lady for an hour and at the end of it because she knew that I was unhappy she said that if I returned she would give me an hour and a half and only charge for an hour. As someone who prefers to see the best in people I accepted and returned a few weeks later. Handed over the cash and received services just as bad as the first time. Like everyone else I dislike having the piss taken out of me and I think that this is what happened on that occasion.

I did stay for the 90 minutes but only because I didn't want to give her the satisfaction of having me leave early. I did discover that she did have somewhere to go at the end of the booking and judging by the speed that she got dressed and was out of the door she had anticipated me leaving early. Apart from the cost it was about nine hours of my life wasted.

Under no circumstances would I arrange a second visit. By all means send her a critical e-mail worded politely or otherwise dependent on exactly how you feel. She will either bin it or send you a "I couldn't care less" response or perhaps even worse. If it were me I would put it down to experience and hope it never happens again. That's what I did and so far it's worked out.

Unless I've met the lady before and had a good time I always book for one hour. I do sometimes, if she is agreeable, say that if things go ok I may extend the booking but, with the benefit of experience, I now never hand over more than one hours "donation" on the first occasion.

I didn't like it when it happened to me but sometimes that's life.

Any thoughts?

I would definitely be looking elsewhere, i expect good service each and every time without fail, after all i stick to my end of the deal each and every time. I see no point in emailing with the reason you give.

If this had been me i would of moved the action on, talking for 30 minutes is nice, if its in the WGs time, not my paid time. If she then didnt have the attitude i expect i would of left. I would also have made very clear when booking and then again in person before handing my money over what i was looking for, if i then didnt get it it would be because the WG lied to me.

These are difficult situations. I have a policy, if things are not going well and I feel uncomfortable, I will leave. I have justy got back from a punt. This is the 3rd time I have seen this EE girl, having also seen her duo partner on one occasion during this period too. She is nice but very EE if you know what I mean -- there is a polite distance there. She has the whole shootin' shebang on her services but kissing is non enthusiastic and FK even more so. Her attitude is good and she engages and makes nice sounds and chats reasonably happily afterwards etc but the lack of direct FK is very disappointing. I thought with the repeat business  that this aspect would improve but it didn't . What do you do ?  Say , that unless she ups her game on FK , I would book her again ?  No can do.!  If it doesn't come easily, then I have no interest in blackmailing somebody to do something. I am unlikely to book her again. 

I would definitely be looking elsewhere, i expect good service each and every time without fail, after all i stick to my end of the deal each and every time. I see no point in emailing with the reason you give.

If this had been me i would of moved the action on, talking for 30 minutes is nice, if its in the WGs time, not my paid time. If she then didnt have the attitude i expect i would of left. I would also have made very clear when booking and then again in person before handing my money over what i was looking for, if i then didnt get it it would be because the WG lied to me.

Yes , you are right. I should have got rid of any doubt as to what was expected before I handed over the cash. I probably find that too businesslike but maybe I should rethink my strategy.These are the type of things I like to iron out impersonally by private message, email  or text in advance of the booking. If I'm honest, I don't like having to 'negotiate' these type of things at the start of a punt -- I'm a bit of a softee ! :)

Any thoughts?

IT SOUNDS as though she might have a strategy

Constructive criticism however diplomatically delivered would imo sap any positive dynamic from any future meeting.

Regretfully I would conclude that it is simpler to look elsewhere.

THAT SEEMS like good advice.

YOU DON'T really believe that she will react as you might do you Holly?

YOU MIGHT well stick to your end of the deal each and every time as I think the vast majority of guys on here do. It seems to be a proportion of the ladies (fairly small) who don't do that and unfortunaty when the money has been handed over and you walk it's WG. 1. Punter. 0. Win win for her and lose lose for the punter

These are difficult situations. I have a policy, if things are not going well and I feel uncomfortable, I will leave. I have justy got back from a punt. This is the 3rd time I have seen this EE girl, having also seen her duo partner on one occasion during this period too. She is nice but very EE if you know what I mean -- there is a polite distance there. She has the whole shootin' shebang on her services but kissing is non enthusiastic and FK even more so. Her attitude is good and she engages and makes nice sounds and chats reasonably happily afterwards etc but the lack of direct FK is very disappointing. I thought with the repeat business  that this aspect would improve but it didn't . What do you do ?  Say , that unless she ups her game on FK , I would book her again ?  No can do.!  If it doesn't come easily, then I have no interest in blackmailing somebody to do something. I am unlikely to book her again. 

I CAN'T UNDERSTAND why you kept going back. Maybe the second time because you thought that the first time might have been a bad day. But a third time? Even now you are saying that it is "unlikely" that you will return. How can you even consider going back for a fourth time?

Yes , you are right. I should have got rid of any doubt as to what was expected before I handed over the cash. I probably find that too businesslike but maybe I should rethink my strategy.These are the type of things I like to iron out impersonally by private message, email  or text in advance of the booking. If I'm honest, I don't like having to 'negotiate' these type of things at the start of a punt -- I'm a bit of a softee ! :)

I ABSOLUTELY agree with your strategy. I make it quite clear by converstion and e-mail prior to the booking what I am looking for and get the ladies agreement. But when you get there and have handed over the cash there is no point in trying to negotiate. No refunds. Accept what she is prepared to offer or leave. Any way you look at it you've lost and she's won. Tough.

I CAN'T UNDERSTAND why you kept going back. Maybe the second time because you thought that the first time might have been a bad day. But a third time? Even now you are saying that it is "unlikely" that you will return. How can you even consider going back for a fourth time?

Good points. The first time was well, the first time and being EE I thought that's the way they are. Second time she was more enthusiastic and did get into a bit of FK, so I believed the third time she would be full on FK or close to it. I was wrong.  Also, she's really hot in a cute but reserved way !  I'm only human !

Funny thing though, I bet she thinks I'm a banker for her next visit to my area.

Edited by cumandgo

IT SOUNDS as though she might have a strategy

THAT SEEMS like good advice.

YOU DON'T really believe that she will react as you might do you Holly?

YOU MIGHT well stick to your end of the deal each and every time as I think the vast majority of guys on here do. It seems to be a proportion of the ladies (fairly small) who don't do that and unfortunaty when the money has been handed over and you walk it's WG. 1. Punter. 0. Win win for her and lose lose for the punter

I ABSOLUTELY agree with your strategy. I make it quite clear by converstion and e-mail prior to the booking what I am looking for and get the ladies agreement. But when you get there and have handed over the cash there is no point in trying to negotiate. No refunds. Accept what she is prepared to offer or leave. Any way you look at it you've lost and she's won. Tough.

Yes she gets a one-off fee from me, for that i would blacken her name on forums as best i could, probably wouldnt make a blind bit of difference to her business unfortunately but there isnt anything i can do about that. Bottom line is i dont wish to be in the company of lying scumbags. Fortunately in my experiences good WGs have outnumbered bad by a big percentage.

Good points. The first time was well, the first time and being EE I thought that's the way they are. Second time she was more enthusiastic and did get into a bit of FK, so I believed the third time she would be full on FK or close to it. I was wrong.  Also, she's really hot in a cute but reserved way !  I'm only human !

Funny thing though, I bet she thinks I'm a banker for her next visit to my area.

Being hot and cute is only one of the attributes i require, a WG must also have a good attitude and offer the services i require, its all these things or its a non-starter nowadays. In my earlier punting days i was very much less fussy though, hot and cute were then good enough on their own, in fact even not being hot and cute, having a bad attitude and not offering the services i required and i would still punt with the WG. They would really have to have been extremely ugly to me to walk. :eek:  ;)

Sometimes it is tricky to gauge what a client wants and not all men would manage two pops in a two hour booking and would prefer that this happened at the end of the meeting. Some will be capable of 3 or 4 times. 

I believe the escort should take matters in to her own hands and try and establish what the client wants, but also I do think the client should also take responsibility for his booking and explain at the outset. I know it can make it seem a bit formal and business like, but sometimes it's the easier way to ensure there are no misunderstandings. 

That said, buggering off for a shower mid appointment is nothing more than an attempt to either cut short the booking or avoid contact with the client. It's a shoddy practice and I don't think she deserves your business. If she operates like this then her standards and respect for her clients is minimal so why should she be any better the next visit?

Edited by MinxyLydia

Thanks for the comments. Re Lydia above. the girl doesn't know what the client can manage, and it may be to my disadvantage that at my age i can still go twice, even after quite a lot of effort the first time, as i am very fit for my age (maybe not the reason but might be). Some one this year will get three cums out of me in 2 hours, hell it might be next week as i have finally tracked down a must-do. Of course I should not be rationed on an assumption anyway.

I think i will move on. The lady is popular enough and there are plenty more providers

I believe the escort should take matters in to her own hands and try and establish what the client wants, but also I do think the client should also take responsibility for his booking and explain at the outset. I know it can make it seem a bit formal and business like, but sometimes it's the easier way to ensure there are no misunderstandings. 

I agree that the escort should try and find out what the client wants and that the client shoukd also accept responsibility. If done correctly it's not a problem. This is my accepted practice and I've never come across one lady who has objected or been offended. Likewise I've had plenty of ladies asking relevant and pertinent questions.

It's when you get a WG who tells you that she will provide the required services and then, after handing over the cash, fails to honour the agreed commitment. It's not that there is a misunderstanding. It's when it's deliberate and intentional.

After the money's handed over the client's up the creek without a paddle. Perhaps the answer would be 50% at the start and 50% at the end. Would that be acceptable to the WG? Here come the flying pigs !!! And quite right too. If I was a WG there's no way that I would agree to that. I think that us guys just have to accept that occasionally (hopefully very occasionally and preferably once in a blue moon) we will be let down.

If you very much want to see her again, you could just  say that you are looking forward top seeing her again and would like to cum twice if possible the next time. If you get no negative response, then proceed and see her again and hope that she facilitates your wishes .  If not, leave it alone and don't book again.

Totally agree! That's exactly the response I was going to give. Email saying that you had a great time last time, but you would like to cum twice next time. Can this be arranged? If not, then maybe just go for 30 min :-)

Hi OEP, I see from your last post that you’ve made the decision to move on. Wise move in my opinion.

However, in answer to your questions, surely you’ve been at this game long enough to know that this happens from time to time? I've certainly encountered similar punts. The 20 min delay at the start and the early shower would have sealed her fate for me, but otherwise, if I’d really enjoyed her company I’d have gone for a repeat visit but limited to just one hour (as I knew that that’s all she really wanted to give anyway.) I certainly think that addressing the problem with her will get you nowhere, and may, indeed, serve to worsen any subsequent encounter.

Hi OEP, I see from your last post that you’ve made the decision to move on. Wise move in my opinion.

However, in answer to your questions, surely you’ve been at this game long enough to know that this happens from time to time? I've certainly encountered similar punts. The 20 min delay at the start and the early shower would have sealed her fate for me, but otherwise, if I’d really enjoyed her company I’d have gone for a repeat visit but limited to just one hour (as I knew that that’s all she really wanted to give anyway.) I certainly think that addressing the problem with her will get you nowhere, and may, indeed, serve to worsen any subsequent encounter.

Being experienced in this case just makes you realise that you have been 'done'. Sue i could go for an hour, but really that's not what I want. if i can't trust her to deliver properly in 2 hrs then I have to go to another provider.

What the Vicar said.    

I've had similar let-downs and I've long since learnt that the benefit of the doubt is overrated.  Look elsewhere.