Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Herecomesbod

Incall Outcall

7 posts in this topic

I rarely want to book a girl for an outcall, preferring to spend the money on the session, and not lining Lenny Henry's pockets.

However I am noticing that there is a trend, perhaps just in my local area, of trying to book an incall with a girl only to be told that their in call rates relate to meetings in a local hotel, (to be booked and paid for by me).

Why do the advertise as "incall" when they have nowhere to host punters?

Haven't noticed that, but it's certainly taking the mick as far as I can see.

Not come across that yet, hopefully it won't catch on

The only "incall" at a hotel that I have booked the lady footed the hotel bill. She was booked in for however long and myself, and I assume other punters, were only responsible for the normal incall fee. I thought that was the way it worked everywhere.

It pretty much does work that way!I'm not sure where you are looking for wgs o.p..but most girls have an incall place.Mostly touring girls that work from a hotel and they foot the bill not you!

I rarely want to book a girl for an outcall, preferring to spend the money on the session, and not lining Lenny Henry's pockets.

However I am noticing that there is a trend, perhaps just in my local area, of trying to book an incall with a girl only to be told that their in call rates relate to meetings in a local hotel, (to be booked and paid for by me).

Why do the advertise as "incall" when they have nowhere to host punters?

Presumably they or their pimps havent got an Incall base so decide to lie and hope when a punter calls he will book anyway. An absolute never in this lifetime for me.

It pretty much does work that way!I'm not sure where you are looking for wgs o.p..but most girls have an incall place.Mostly touring girls that work from a hotel and they foot the bill not you!

I am mainly looking on adultworks. I do understand the difference between incall and outcall, however I have always expected the "incall" to be at one of the following:

A residential property which the girl uses to work

a hotel, booked and paid for by the girl, (usually used by her for multiple punters)

A parlour where she works, (not my preferred option

However, I do not expect the venue to be a hotel, arranged, booked and paid for by me. To add insult to injury, she stipulated that the hotel should be booked in her town, as she did not drive, and if I booked elsewhere it would mean she would have to charge the outcall rate.

This is the third time I have encountered similar, twice on adultworks, and once via the local paper. Of course, I never proceeded with the bookings. I would have proffered if they stipulated that they do not take Incalls, but would offer a discount on out calls if a hotel was booked close to them. The latest girl ticked all by boxes, so would have booked an outcall if she had been open on her profile.