tompunt1

Will You, Or Will You Not, Punt Today?

32 posts in this topic

It's lovely and sunny outside and I can't stop myself thinking of sexy, naked ladies doing naughty things to me.  ;) The desire to punt today is very strong.

However I am working hard on a project that will be finished in a week or two and I have promised myself a punt then, to celebrate, so no, I won't be punting today. :(

What about you?

tompunt1, on 02 May 2013 - 11:57, said:

It's lovely and sunny outside and I can't stop myself thinking of sexy, naked ladies doing naughty things to me. ;) The desire to punt today is very strong.

However I am working hard on a project that will be finished in a week or two and I have promised myself a punt then, to celebrate, so no, I won't be punting today. :(

What about you?

No i wont be punting today because when i woke up i didnt feel like it and i still dont. With me i virtually never do know until i wake up on the day whether i fancy a punt or not. The state of the weather unless i were to be snowed in makes no odds to me, in fact i prefer cool to hot weather. :)

I find my libido is stronger in winter, and I must admit it is a turn on passing women in 20 layers and wearing Ugboots knowing I am going somewhere where a girl will be wearing little more than bra, knickers and heels. It seems a little more decadent in winter.

In my part of Essex, as soon as the sun comes out, there seems to be little difference between a working girl's attire and that of a non working girl.

On days like today, I would rather be sitting in a nice beer garden than worrying if, despite taking two showers, my deodorant will last the duration.

No, but I will be tomorrow morning at 11.30 in the Earls Court area.

That sunshine makes the sap rise, even in a middle aged guy like me.

Too much information?

Will I? No. Why? Because I already have.

Sunny though it is, I've become a bit jaundiced of late.  I'm having a break over the summer.  A self-enforced sabbatical.  

I have no idea how long this will last.  

I'm like Smiths in that I prefer cooler weather for punting. I sweat a bit when being energetic and sometimes means I have difficulty getting my rocks off.

That said, an opportunity arises next week to be out and about, so to speak, and I've just finished sending an Email to a certain lady up in the NW proposing a meet. So the sap still rises in the warmer weather even if the 'flowering' might be in question on the day.

Isn't punting marvellous?

Uncle Pokey

I'm like Smiths in that I prefer cooler weather for punting. I sweat a bit when being energetic and sometimes means I have difficulty getting my rocks off.

That said, an opportunity arises next week to be out and about, so to speak, and I've just finished sending an Email to a certain lady up in the NW proposing a meet. So the sap still rises in the warmer weather even if the 'flowering' might be in question on the day.

Isn't punting marvellous?

Uncle Pokey

In the main it is Uncle, and i hope your punt next week goes well. :)

If I had the cash I had a few years ago then I would. Now, its a bigger decision and as I punted yesterday, I will probably give today a miss. But you never know !!!

had a punt Saturday so got to start saving the punting tokens again

Had a lovely 3 hour punt yesterday, and coming out afterwards into the warm, sunny Spring air just made everything in the world look very rosy indeed.

That was until I got home and found my business client had cancelled my meeting in the Midlands next week, ruining my plans for my first ever overnighter. :angry:

Best wishes to all those who will get to punt today.

It's lovely and sunny outside and I can't stop myself thinking of sexy, naked ladies doing naughty things to me.  ;) The desire to punt today is very strong.

What about you?

Seeing some more bare flesh increases the urge, but the urge is there anyway. Its limits on money and to some extent time that stop me punting more.

I was thinking Punt = Vote.

So confused I did both :)

Voting was less fun and probably will end up being more expensive :)

CB

Uncle Pokey

I also prefer cooler weather as i have no tolerance for heat.Once the weather finall gets hot i will rarely leave the building let alone anything else.

As for punting today,i'm sadly working until the early hours,and the same for a while to go :(

I won't be punting today....because i haven't recovered fully from last nights party at LMP :lol:

And......i have to be recovered in time for tomorrow nights party at LMP :lol:

Today no, I thought about it, as many days.  It's always a spur of the moment thing for me when I eventually do make a booking each time, at fairly short notice, but I am thinking about it too much now at times when I'm not decided about whether to make a booking or not.  I can take my mind off it though, and need to.

Would it be less fun if I had it booked in a week in advance each time?  No, but, I couldn't imagine having to stay patient in that time. :(

Nope, but am building up the anticipation for next week - my first overnight with a stunning girl who provides the most amazing GFE.. Can't wait!

:)

Today, no. But next Monday, yes :). And most exciting it promises to be too... 

I was due to, but after a 20 mile trip, I received a text cancelling just as I arrived  :( . And yes I had reconfirmed just before I set off. Trouble is, when I got home, Mrs Verser sensed that I was pissed off about something, so I had to make something up about work!

What about you?

Altho I prefer the warm sunny weather mainly cos of the prolifereation of nubile, scantily dressed, shapely young ladies, the weather has very little effect on my punting activities. The determining factors which allow me to punt are funds and opportunity, in that order ^_^

So, work all day today, which means that I won't have any chance to punt. But I've got a day off next week, which means that I'll get at least a couple of punts over the weekend in MK :)  Can't wait :cool:

Warmer weather makes me feel horny, and I hope to punt today (circumstances permitting).  There is new girl working locally who I saw once recently, who despite limited English shows great promise.  I need to see her again to see how she develops.....

I've got work today but have been trying to find someone for the weekend without any luck - they just don't reply on Adultwork!

Also seen a further couple of interest on there but with £60/hr prices and only joining during April (no feedback), not sure if they're worth the risk, assuming of course they can be bothered to reply in the first place.

May just go out late tomorrow night and try my luck at a bar/nightclub or something.

there is always a milkshake (hand job in the loo with a playboy) to keep you going x

Had a lunch time punt today with my fav Thai WG. Only thing is we worked up such a sweat and combined with this humid London weather her little room ended up like an oven which put me off my stroke and prevented the grand finale for the 2nd pop. Bring back the winter or maybe I need to see a WG who has air con!

Not today. I don't punt much these days, so the probability of me punting on any specific day is very low.