tharg

Nina/demi/cyntha W Kensington Hungarians

7 posts in this topic

anyone had the pleasure of any of these? all 3 look absolutely gorgeous and cheap too

profile id: 1995550

No, but Cynthia and Nina have just shot up my hotlist.  Unless anyone else gets there first, I'll happily report back when I've sampled the goods.

I saw Ava and she was very nice, on AW. Only £100 per hour, and I told her that she should put up her rates - you won't beat her very easily at the £100 mark.

Why did, you tell her to increase her rates ?

Why did, you tell her to increase her rates ?

Why? he wants to keep her for himself! Seriously, it was very kind. Some girls do charge rather low rates...

I don't think raising her rates would do her much good... yeah she'll get more money per hour but the odds are she'll get less customers. Because lets face it most punters will look at her and then see the other girls at that location and go for one of the cheaper girls (and if she upped her rates too much then those who have the money might think about going a few quid extra and getting a duo with 2 of the other girls).

The only way she could get away with increasing her rates would be to split from that group and work elsewhere.

I saw Ava and she was very nice, on AW. Only £100 per hour, and I told her that she should put up her rates - you won't beat her very easily at the £100 mark.

she looks pretty but i generally like to see girls younger then me (im 27). ava looks like early 30s