benjamin1986

Invasion Maria

17 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

This is my first post as you guys seem really helpful on most things.

Im going for my first punt next week, with Maria (diving in the deep end).

And I know this may sound like a dumb question but I'm just worried about catching anything. Obviously not going to go BB for the sex or anything but was thinking in terms of OWO.

Hoping you guys may be able to put my mind at ease a little bit.

Ive done my homework and I'm really excited to see Maria after all her glowing reports!

Any advice would be amazing. 

Thanks

Not a question about Maria, this, but about OWO in general. 

For that, check out the Health & Safety board on here, where there's plenty of stuff on the (very low) risks.

If the prospect still worries you, simply ask for a condom to go on, it won't be a problem.

Forgot to add,standard advice for 1st punt: tell the girl it's your first time, you're a bit nervous, and she will respond accordingly.

Despite Maria's fearsome fuck-yer-brains-out reputation, she does have a considerate caring side to her. She can give you a gentle pampering if you prefer . . . and then fuck yer brains out.

[   diving in the deep end ] .   Hope you can swim , benjamin  

Just tell her you're a newbie and she'll give you a guided tour. ;)

As long as you keep the condom on you will be fine. Most WGs are very strict about safety.

Forgot to add,standard advice for 1st punt: tell the girl it's your first time, you're a bit nervous, and she will respond accordingly.

Despite Maria's fearsome fuck-yer-brains-out reputation, she does have a considerate caring side to her. She can give you a gentle pampering if you prefer . . . and then fuck yer brains out.

I'm always a little surprised at this 'steamroller' reputation of Maria's

I wouldve been absolutely overjoyed if my first ever punt as a newbie was with Maria

She's just the perfect blend of passionate GFE/PSE that I've always loved, simply uninhibited let it all out rampant and seemingly genuine sexuality

Perfect in my opinion - none of that often encountered, mildly disappointing, even if its only barely perceptible, sense of a girl holding back and not being really into it, with Maria

Bad luck ben , you can cancel your pre booked bed at st.mary's now . She has gone holidays for another week +

Bad luck ben , you can cancel your pre booked bed at st.mary's now . She has gone holidays for another week +

I do have it on fairly good authority though that she should be back up and running fairly soon

OK good news !

Maria's back, and with that characteristically uninhibited deeeeeep DFKing vengeance

She seems settled into her new place (turns out the new place is one of her old places) and more determined than ever to thoroughly sate her clientelle

She certainly achieved that when I saw her, I floated out of her appartment, as light as the air outside with a clear head and utterly bereft of weighty cargo

Still one of the best WGs in London (I cannot tell a lie......she is now the official mascot of The London Tourist Board), and still a must-see for any asianfancying punter with a large appetite and a strong constitution

I smiled when I saw the thread starter. Just imagine starting you punting career with Maria. I just can't get my head round it at all. IT took me afew years learning to understand how to get the best out of such women, so for a starter it should be a real eye opener. Check out my autograph

Booked to see Maria tomorrow - saw Cherry in Birmingham last weekend so I am hoping for a good one :)

Saw Maria and had a fantastic service with bath, oil and the lot.  Now too tired out to do anything else ...

Saw Maria and had a fantastic service with bath, oil and the lot. Now too tired out to do anything else ...

Pretty much mirrors my recent booking with her

She's a treasure

Has anyone any info on the goddess Maria. I note on invasian website it says she's on holiday but elsewhere I've seen it state that she's "away until further notice" I'm getting worried that she's gone for good :-( Any info as to a return would be appreciated.

Cheers

I spoke to her today. She is taking it easy and will return, but not for a few weeks yet. Maria is a goddess among us. 

Thanks for the reply bobsam. That's good news. I can hang on.....just

Can anyone let me know when, roughly, Maria is planning to return?

I was hoping for a nice little birthday booking around the start of october. Any hope? or do i have to try and find another girl who can compare to Maria?