mumbaicop

Who Is The Boss?

60 posts in this topic

When someone visits at lady and books her for sometime- Who is the boss? The punter because he paid for that time. Or the lady who controls what is allowed and what is not. And of course she is in her place so she is the boss there. 

I find that some times the attitude of the lady or owners in case of brothels or parlors actually contributes to how much i will enjoy the session. The feeling that you are important and they are there to service your demand makes it most comfortable and enjoyable. 

How much do the ladies do to ensure that their clients feel comfortable and important to them. My first visits to any lady is based on looks. To repeat the lady is solely dependent on how she treated me.

How is it with others here. Are there any bad experiences that you sworn not to visit the place again?

Interesting.

Your money pays for your time spent with the WG and does *not* grant you control of every aspect of the encounter like you say. 

I think there isn't necessarily a boss/subordinate relationship that you are alluding to. There's a mutual consensus that's met with conditions set out explicitly by the WG underpinning that consensus.

I also guess that how they treat you is partially dependant on how you treat them. A lot of client/WG relationships are like all relationships - a two-way street. 

Edited by OSFAB

You have just answered yourself.Obviously some ladies are good at making a client feel good some are not hence the mixture of positive and negative reports you see.

As for who is the boss....I don't think anyone is within a booking scenario.You both have responsibilities to ensure the time runs well.

I find punting to be a delicate power balance. For example, the moment you start haggling or attempting to be smart, the power now is in the hand of the wg and she might call the thing off or at best lose interest. 

You can probably make the argument that as a punter you are not reliant on one girl so the power game is not between you and a specific girl, rather you and the industry as a whole. So for example, by being in the punting game you are powerful enough to be able to select from a variety of beautiful ladies etc, but once you've made up your mind the power then shifts to the lady who is now offering the service.

That's how I see it anyways.. But of course it shouldn't be thought of this way. Just two friends sharing a good time and maybe lending each other money :)

Edited by FredsterKesh

Punting is a constant state of negotiation. Sometimes she's the boss, sometimes you.

When someone visits at lady and books her for sometime- Who is the boss? The punter because he paid for that time. Or the lady who controls what is allowed and what is not. And of course she is in her place so she is the boss there. 

I find that some times the attitude of the lady or owners in case of brothels or parlors actually contributes to how much i will enjoy the session. The feeling that you are important and they are there to service your demand makes it most comfortable and enjoyable. 

How much do the ladies do to ensure that their clients feel comfortable and important to them. My first visits to any lady is based on looks. To repeat the lady is solely dependent on how she treated me.

How is it with others here. Are there any bad experiences that you sworn not to visit the place again?

I see the deal made as a two-way thing. Without the WG i am left wanking, without punters they are left not earning. I expect whats been agreed with a WG which my money pays to do assuming the WG is honest. A WG expects me to have the agreed money, be clean and not a nasty arsehole. I dictate the pace of a punt and what services i require after seeking confirmation from my initial call to when i ask for confirmation one last time in person before i hand my money over.

So its not about who is the boss for me, its about coming to a mutually agreeable deal that suits us both. I ALWAYS honour my end of the deal, if a punt goes tits up its ALWAYS because the WG has lied to me or doesnt have the attitude i require. Fortunately the good punts far outweigh the bad in my experiences.

Edited by smiths

Always always it is the lady who gently controls your time together.  She is the boss for the want of a better word.  She may let you think you are in charge , but you never are. Not even if she is a submissive.  You pay for time and services.  She provides services within a time and then you have to leave  Simples :)

Always always it is the lady who gently controls your time together.  She is the boss for the want of a better word.  She may let you think you are in charge , but you never are. Not even if she is a submissive.  You pay for time and services.  She provides services within a time and then you have to leave  Simples :)

I dont agree at all. A punt is for a set time of course and within that time its what i require thats been agreed of course that will be occuring (hopefully). Simples.

Edited by smiths

Who is the boss?

Me, always me.

Once I have lost control then that's when I give up. 

But, me being the boss means ensuring the guy has a great time and fulfilling what I have stated on my website and when making the booking- not that I do whatever I feel like at the time! 

Whether theres a boss or not depends upon how you look at things.If you however look at this as a service based trade then there is no boss in the sense it seems to be meant here.I know its different,but there are similarities.say you go to a resteraunt for a meal,the staff will do their best to make sure everything is as you expect it and that you enjoy your time there,you arent their boss however.Customer,client etc,yes.Likewise,the people working there arent your boss.
If the author in the thread just means who is in charge during a booking,the obviously the punter has his input but overall it's the lady in control

I thought it was Bruce Springsteen :ph34r:

I thought it was Bruce Springsteen :ph34r:

Nah, it's James Brown. He paid the cost to be the boss.

I dont agree at all. A punt is for a set time of course and within that time its what i require thats been agreed of course that will be occuring (hopefully). Simples.

You are wrong if you think it can be any other way.  The lady has to be in control because of her own safety.  What occurs between the two of you is not really anything to do with the ultimate control.  Lets face it - no woman is ever going to be as physically strong as any man, so she has to be the one in charge no matter how she does it  - this is the only way for punting to be safe and fun and the rest............

You are wrong if you think it can be any other way. The lady has to be in control because of her own safety. What occurs between the two of you is not really anything to do with the ultimate control. Lets face it - no woman is ever going to be as physically strong as any man, so she has to be the one in charge no matter how she does it - this is the only way for punting to be safe and fun and the rest............

I agree, Sarah. The power remains with the lady. How she exercises that power will alter the mans experience, but she always has the power.

From my perspective, I always want the lady to feel safe and comfortable. So if that means she has the power, then so be it. I don't see it as power though. I see it as mutual respect, with the lady having the absolute right to veto anything. To be honest, as the lady has more experience in bedroom matters by the very nature of her work, I'm quite happy for her to take the lead. I feel that once there is mutual trust and respect, then my suggestions are well received and even encouraged. I think the words 'power' or 'boss' misrepresents the transaction in my own experience though.  

I agree, Sarah. The power remains with the lady. How she exercises that power will alter the mans experience, but she always has the power.

I wouldn't even use the word 'power' James.  I prefer understanding - mutual understanding..  A 'given'.

From my perspective, I always want the lady to feel safe and comfortable. So if that means she has the power, then so be it. I don't see it as power though. I see it as mutual respect, with the lady having the absolute right to veto anything. To be honest, as the lady has more experience in bedroom matters by the very nature of her work, I'm quite happy for her to take the lead. I feel that once there is mutual trust and respect, then my suggestions are well received and even encouraged. I think the words 'power' or 'boss' misrepresents the transaction in my own experience though.  

It's not even about the lady taking the lead, it's  the unsaid but understood at the same time, knowing about who is ultimately in control here.

If I thought that the meeting would turn out to be a battle about who was the boss I wouldn't make the booking. It's a question of trust on both sides. Sometimes you get let down by the other person. That applies both ways. But it shouldn't be a fight.

Now if you are talking about who is going to come out on top that's a different question entirely. :D

Edited by gibbs

You are wrong if you think it can be any other way.  The lady has to be in control because of her own safety.  What occurs between the two of you is not really anything to do with the ultimate control.  Lets face it - no woman is ever going to be as physically strong as any man, so she has to be the one in charge no matter how she does it  - this is the only way for punting to be safe and fun and the rest............

Wrong in your opinion, which as i posted i dont agree with, if i did i would of posted so, simples.

Who is the Boss ?  well, I am not sure that there is a need for a boss in the room unless roleplay is introduced!

It is very much a mutual respect I would have thought. It is an exchange of service of sorts and money changing hands.

It is a two way play.

Who exploits who ?

From my perspective, I always want the lady to feel safe and comfortable. So if that means she has the power, then so be it. I don't see it as power though. I see it as mutual respect, with the lady having the absolute right to veto anything. To be honest, as the lady has more experience in bedroom matters by the very nature of her work, I'm quite happy for her to take the lead. I feel that once there is mutual trust and respect, then my suggestions are well received and even encouraged. I think the words 'power' or 'boss' misrepresents the transaction in my own experience though.

+1. Said better than I did.

Nah, it's James Brown. He paid the cost to be the boss.

Now it's Slim Thug.

Now it's Slim Thug.

I'm seriously out of touch with pop culture.

give it up brothers women rule the world.

I'm seriously out of touch with pop culture.

That's a good thing.