Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Deleted user 1

Surprise

13 posts in this topic

Awhile back enjoying a punt with a regular girl, having trouble keeping it up with rubber on, she whipped it off and rode me bb, in the heat of the moment I went with it, I got tested not ling after and all was fine, is this a case if lust over common sense, I have never done bb since I hasten to add!

I have the same issue, I find it very hard to stay erect with a rubber on but never tried it without and would never try with a wg. I assume it was more 'fun' at the time without the rubber? Glad you didn't catch anything though.

More fun.....hmmmm didn't really notice much difference, ended with cim anyway, but def got carried away in "the moment".

Awhile back enjoying a punt with a regular girl, having trouble keeping it up with rubber on, she whipped it off and rode me bb, in the heat of the moment I went with it, I got tested not ling after and all was fine, is this a case if lust over common sense, I have never done bb since I hasten to add!

This has happened to me a number of times but i dont let lust rule my brain so just said no thanks. WGs who do this are really stupid in my view. At least with ones who advertise they offer BB i know to avoid them.

Agreed! In all fairness it took me totally by surprise and I was a bit taken aback, needless to say it has never happened since

Agreed! In all fairness it took me totally by surprise and I was a bit taken aback, needless to say it has never happened since

That's good, did you visit her again? 

holy hell does this really happen

holy hell does this really happen

It does. And when it happened to me I regretfully discontinued my visits to the lady in question.

play safe kids

...... and remember - let's be careful out there

:cool:

It happens. See recent posts on HIV/STDs. Its a hard thing to turn away from IMHO.

It happens. See recent posts on HIV/STDs. Its a hard thing to turn away from IMHO.

Whereas its the easiest thing in the world to walk away from for me.