Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pollyp23

A Different Approach: Ladies Who Offer A Cum Twice Without A Time Limit

44 posts in this topic

Three Ladies who I have met have accepted my offer of a none timed (within reason!) cum twice session for a fixed and reasonable fee.

This has been the equivalent of two 15 min sessions but for less that their half hour fee, with one cum, then a period of chatting/picture taking/cup of tea (pub visit in one case), then another cum.

This has taken around 50 minutes (or a couple of hours in the case of the pub visit) and enables my somewhat older body to recover ready for the second round.

What are th SPs and Punters thoughts on this?

It certainly suits me and appears to suit these ladies.

Three Ladies who I have met have accepted my offer of a none timed (within reason!) cum twice session for a fixed and reasonable fee.

This has been the equivalent of two 15 min sessions but for less that their half hour fee, with one cum, then a period of chatting/picture taking/cup of tea (pub visit in one case), then another cum.

This has taken around 50 minutes (or a couple of hours in the case of the pub visit) and enables my somewhat older body to recover ready for the second round.

What are th SPs and Punters thoughts on this?

It certainly suits me and appears to suit these ladies.

Good for you if it suits you and them. I just book an hour which is my minimum punt length and aim to pop two to three times within it, and chat during the breaks i need.

I think it would generally only work with an SP you knew a bit at least.

it's not a great process for using their time efficiently and most, when they are working, wouldn't contemplate such dead time as a pub visit - or you would be constantly interrupted by them answering calls or texts with you waiting for them to say she has to go.

But if it works for you and you've already found two SPs who will entertain it, good for you.

Possibly with a regular but I can't say I would fancy being expected to sit around in a pub plus give my services for 2 hours for only my half hour fee or under it,especially in the middle of a working day.More likely I guess if it was sort of after hours.

On the whole though as an sp I think it fair for a client to pay for a set time that is really what you are paying for..my time.

I have agreed bookings of the format of 1 hour private time, popped out for lunch then returned for a second round. The whole thing took about 3 hours, with changing, travelling short distance to lunch and back the actual action time was probably only 90 minutes tops and I did this for my usual 2 hour fee.

I have agreed bookings of the format of 1 hour private time, popped out for lunch then returned for a second round. The whole thing took about 3 hours, with changing, travelling short distance to lunch and back the actual action time was probably only 90 minutes tops and I did this for my usual 2 hour fee.

I'd say that's a super format and one I'd certainly enjoy with a lady.

Needless to say you went Dutch on the meal ;):D :d (just joking before I get shot down).

DG

Edited by Diamond Geezer

I think most ladies offer a 'dinner date' rate,i.e priavte time at a usual rate and the social time at a reduced rate.

I guess if it works for the ladies in question, who am I to comment! Personally, I would be vary wary of a man asking me for this! Whilst the OP is obviously genuine, there are many men out there who just try it on to get a cheap rate and would drag out the coming so you ended up with 2 hours of bed time and feel ripped off!

Sadly, my experiences have led me not to trust so easily! Also, I wouldn't want to agree to personal non sex time with a stranger in case he was a dick. Of course with a regular who was delightful company I would be more willing! Oh and even then I wouldn't do two hours for less than my half hour rate! Ever! 

I'd say that's a super format and one I'd certainly enjoy with a lady.

Needless to say you went Dutch on the meal ;):D :D (just joking before I get shot down).

DG

Nope but we kept it basic, I'm fairly easily pleased.

Nope but we kept it basic, I'm fairly easily pleased.

Let me guess - KFC?

Did you happen to steal a fiver from him afterwards?

Let me guess - KFC?

LMAO!!! Methinks this is going to be an immortal joke on here ;-)

Let me guess - KFC?

I'm happy with a brown bread, tuna and salad sandwich.  :)

Not to sound like bragging but last time i was with a lady i lasted a good 90 mins. Normally i dont come before a good hour of sweating tbh, i enjoy long sessions and i feel better when ive mady the lady come several times before i do. This wouldnt be fair to the girl then. Also i agree with others you are paying for time...

Not to sound like bragging but last time i was with a lady i lasted a good 90 mins. Normally i dont come before a good hour of sweating tbh, i enjoy long sessions and i feel better when ive mady the lady come several times before i do. This wouldnt be fair to the girl then. Also i agree with others you are paying for time...

It's probably the alcohol that delays you?

And it's great that you make the lady 'come several times' in the meantime : I for one wouldn't suggest that they'd be faking to get you to hurry up! ;)

A great WG is one who can massage the ego of her client after all :)

It's probably the alcohol that delays you?

And it's great that you make the lady 'come several times' in the meantime : I for one wouldn't suggest that they'd be faking to get you to hurry up! ;)

A great WG is one who can massage the ego of her client after all :)

Both your assumptions are a bit off im afraid mate but i can understand why would say thay.

Both your assumptions are a bit off im afraid mate but i can understand why would say thay.

No fair do's, reading back my post it did seem a little flippant in hindsight, no offence meant.

Edited by DancinDannyD

None taken. I know you cant say the shit i said above and not have one or two think what a load of bull. I know when a girl is faking, and some have - not going to lie, but if you are doing things properly and for 90 mins straight, she will, its just biology lol :) i can let go earlier, i just choose not to, preferthe workout ;)

Any WG who offers me two cums with no time limit is probably going to be losing a lot of money, unless she either uses the intervening 2+ hours to catch up on her cleaning/cooking/ironing/Open University, or enjoys having her pussy licked for a very long time.

That said, I sometimes wonder why many girls have an almost flat rate price structure - say £150 for one hour, £300 for two, £450 for three, with almost no "discount for quantity".  I'd have thought that beyond a couple of hours, [a] it's going to be more social than sexual (like Bibi's "dinner" rate), and there's less "unbillable time" to pay off (like how some B&Bs will give you a discount for longer stays, because what costs them most money is an empty room).  Obviously, if a girl can fill up 8 hours every day with appoointments, that's great, if she can handle it (she should probably put her rates up!).  But I'm obviously not familiar with the ins and outs of the economics here.

Let me guess - KFC?

Finger licking good!

Good luck to pollyp.Two pops,plenty of time,pics which seem to be quite often an extra,all for less than the 30min rate.Sounds like youve had quite the result there.From the ladies perspective however I'm with HDB on this,it could lead to the lady loosing quite a bit of money.especially as for some,the second pop could be quite some time coming.(please pardon the unintentional pun)Just sounds like really bad business.

Let me guess - KFC?

Now that is funny :lol:

Edited by partylover

Wouldnt be longer than 9 minutes for me and thats pushing it, thats if i want to shag at all. Then a break and rounds two and three.

Any WG who offers me two cums with no time limit is probably going to be losing a lot of money, unless she either uses the intervening 2+ hours to catch up on her cleaning/cooking/ironing/Open University, or enjoys having her pussy licked for a very long time.

That said, I sometimes wonder why many girls have an almost flat rate price structure - say £150 for one hour, £300 for two, £450 for three, with almost no "discount for quantity".  I'd have thought that beyond a couple of hours, [a] it's going to be more social than sexual (like Bibi's "dinner" rate), and there's less "unbillable time" to pay off (like how some B&Bs will give you a discount for longer stays, because what costs them most money is an empty room).  Obviously, if a girl can fill up 8 hours every day with appoointments, that's great, if she can handle it (she should probably put her rates up!).  But I'm obviously not familiar with the ins and outs of the economics here.

Quite a few girls do knock a bit off the longer the booking.Can't speak for all indies but certainly a fair few girls I know will do say 2 hours for 30 less than if you booked for 2 seperate hours or 3 hours for say 50 less for the 3rd hour etc etc.

Wouldnt be longer than 9 minutes for me and thats pushing it, thats if i want to shag at all. Then a break and rounds two and three.

Which is why I only punt 2-3 times a month, I swear it is like going to the gym for 4 hours, the next day I can barely move because of muscle aches everywhere. But it's been a nice way to filter the really good ones, if they can keep up then they're great in my books. Some of them sweat buckets and need constant breaks, bless :)

Quite a few girls do knock a bit off the longer the booking.Can't speak for all indies but certainly a fair few girls I know will do say 2 hours for 30 less than if you booked for 2 seperate hours or 3 hours for say 50 less for the 3rd hour etc etc.

I do expect that the second hour of a two hour booking would be less than for the first hour. I may be missing sonething in which case a lady or ladies will point out the error in my thinking but there's no "downtime" in a two hour booking as there would be with two seperate "one hour" bookings and the lady would only have to prepare and repair once instead of twice.

As for "social time", and this may sound miserly, why would I for example meet a lady, buy her a meal, and pay for the pleasure of watching her eating it whilst probably carrying on an inane conversation. If it were lunch as part of an all day booking or dinner as part of an overnight then that would be a different matter.