Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hellraiser66

Big Nipples

9 posts in this topic

Hi all, As the title states im looking for big, unusual, puffy nipples etc. Does anyone have any recommendations please?

I take it your looking for a matching pair...as with your matching threads

You could make a start by searching AW on the word itself.

I got 82 responses with the only one I read anything of talking about nipples like Cuban cigars.

I know this doesn't amount to a recommendation of an SP with the nipples plus good service but you might enjoy the research ;)

Edited by vivluvsme

You could make a start by searching AW on the word itself.

I got 82 responses with the only one I read anything of talking about nipples like Cuban cigars.

I know this doesn't amount to a recommendation of an SP with the nipples plus good service but you might enjoy the research ;)

Cheers, as for the double posts, yes im a muppet thought it was in the wrong forum so re posted it and Viv , yes i have already done that many times but was wondering if anyone knew of anyone not on AW or advertised as having big nipples?

i like big areola doesnt have to be big breasts also

Juliette at Eros has nipples that are huge. Like wheelnuts. But its JUST THE NIPPLES and her breasts that are huge. Her areola are not disproportionate. I have sign over 150 girls in my time and her's are the largest nipples.

Thanks Wolfhound, your correct its not only her nipples that are huge its her fees too !!!!!!! Cheers for the recommendation.

Cheers, as for the double posts, yes im a muppet thought it was in the wrong forum so re posted it and Viv , yes i have already done that many times but was wondering if anyone knew of anyone not on AW or advertised as having big nipples?

Oh if you had told us that you had exhausted the AW theme before I wouldn't have wasted my time seeing boobs bigger and in greater numbers and referred to more lubriciously than my sheltered life had ever come across before.

Thank you  :blink:

I really mean that ;)

Edited by vivluvsme

So thats a no then Viv, You dont know of any more? ;)