Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vivluvsme

Blue Ice Info?

27 posts in this topic

This is a long-established place but much under-reported.

Any recent experience of the place and the girls?

The website is very silent on cost although a recent FR for 30 mins 2-girl seems quite cheap at £100 given there was also a little submissive role playing required.

Odd therefore not to have heard more reports of the general experience, the quality of staff and if it still has a multiplicity of rooms formed by slightly small and odd shaped positioning of plasterboard partitions.

I have been there many times. Never had a two girl, always an hour in the VIP room which is mirrored all round. Always had a good service.

I have been there many times. Never had a two girl, always an hour in the VIP room which is mirrored all round. Always had a good service.

Thanks - any info on cost of 1-girl half hour and hour appts?

Does the cost cover most usual acts or are a lot classed as extras?

How many girls on a shift during the day and are there more on some/all evenings?

Girls to recommend?

Sorry for firing questions at you but I am sure people would appreciate any fuller detail you can offer as a regular.

Yes but with respect I referred to that FR in my opening posting as well as the fact that it was the only recent one and was for two girls - hence my questions!

All the girls are friendly and never had a bad service. £100 for the hour and oly an extra £10 for owo

Thanks for the response. If it's run well and has good girls, it could be the place to look out for when we're searching for tht apparently illusive dependable Brum parlour.

The industrial lift could become pretty busy if Blue Ice grasp the opportunity potentially in front of them to be the new FunPlace or Pump - i.e. the place to be spoken about and the place to be seen at (if not recognised).

Edited by vivluvsme

Was going to visit Blue Ice today assuming I could locate it many years after previous visit.

First of all disappointed with website as most pages empty and with no rota no clue if the photos actually show current girls.

Not great photos either.

I did wander past where I thought I recalled it was but didn't see anything that looked familiar or likely - my fault entirely for that of course as could have just rung them and got specific directions but after seeing state of website just didn't do so.

Walked past Erotic Studio on my travels and perhaps it is they who could become a shininhg beacon for Brum parlours?

Someone needs to :(

VLM I love your loyalty to Bham :-) Please can you cheer on Leicester now ? Lol Linzi x

I am just waiting till a decent parlour opens there, Linzi. Any thoughts on that?

But Leicester is relatively well served compared to Brum given the relative size of the two cities.

And as my current favourite is based there (tho moving about a lot more recently), I think it is the luckiest place in the country at present.

My history with Brum goes back to the late 1980s and is extensive and engrained in my for many reasons you are simply too young and innocent to be told about, Linzi.

Well too young anyway. :P

Another FR on this parlour. Another 2-girl, oddly enough.

Very positive and makes the girls sound alluring and fun.

More reports/postings would be interesting to give people a heads up on whether this is our potential new FP/Pump.

Another FR on this parlour. Another 2-girl, oddly enough.

Very positive and makes the girls sound alluring and fun.

More reports/postings would be interesting to give people a heads up on whether this is our potential new FP/Pump.

Why are you waiting for other people? Why don't you go along and experience the girls at first and yourself?

Not being rude just wondering wht you are so scared! - I mean hesitant!

I am not made of money! Simples.

people are going there anyway so why not share and everyone benefit.

I did actually set out to visit in just the way you say and walked a long way round to get there before, as detailed elsewhere not actually locating the place.

The apparent relentless asking for info is because there are few responses considering the longevity of the venue and its presumed popularity.

And I don't do parlours at present having a favourite or two who don't work in them.

My money, will spend it as I want and I am trying to encourage those who go somewhere anyway to simply report back.

Again as said before, the site finally stopped me ringing them when I couldn't find the place as I couldn't know if anyone I fancied would be there.

No offence taken but trying to get the Brum forum more shary shary is a big enough task in itself, let alone taking one for the team in every venue in the city... :)

You could pop around the corner to Devotions. £30 for 30 mins. Choice of girls.

0121 212 2087

Can't help you much in the FS department.

I have been to devotions in the past at many of their ever-changing locations including the current one.

The focus at present is to see if there is a parlour that could be acknowledged as the best in town and a successor to the much missed FunPlace and Pump.

Or even to encourage a parlour of potential to go the extra mile with a good site and top girls and actually challenge the standards those two parlours attained.

Blue Ice, Erotic Studio, Libra - are these the most likely who can make the step up and what are they like now?

That's the thrust of my present Brum posts.

Devotions is not in the same queue.

Edited by vivluvsme

Stars and Studio 189 have recently become active on Twitter - Stars have mentioned some sort of hook up with Pump which may see Pump girls working at Stars as well as the new Leicester venue..

Never been there myself, always thought it too obvious...

Really, that's interesting.

I knew Stars extremely well when it was Lisas and most of that time it was a couple of doors down the slope before that place got fire bombed.

It is a bit obvious although probably not as obvious as Garden of Eden 200 yards up the hill?

I am surprised if there is a Pump connection but then the wiles of LinziD can never be underestimated.

I think it OK to walk into, having done it hundreds of times (had a close friend there and during another period used to spend Friday eves in the girls room (entry cost a couple of bars of chocolate for the receptionist) and help with one girl's college work, do a massage for another one after weight loss and generally be a scintillating guest, possibly.

I have hesitated when there were people at the bus stop but usually there's no one there and if you just get off the street with a sense of purpose, it seems fine to me.

Prices - As at today, £60 for 30 mins, £100 the hour, £45 for 20 minutes. OWO extra £10.

Prices - As at today, £60 for 30 mins, £100 the hour, £45 for 20 minutes. OWO extra £10.

This is back to the original thread subject and so refers to Blue Ice, yes?

This is back to the original thread subject and so refers to Blue Ice, yes?

Yes indeed relates to original topic, these are BI prices as at this afternoon

Anyone know what's happened to natalie ( formally of oasis) seems too have left blue ice ???

Does anyone have any info on the parties at BI? Not even sure if they have started them yet (and are they postered as Bollywood style?).

Still trying to hear info on those parties and those at Libra as would like to break my duck on parties.

Rather interested in Hush parties too though, given the ladies involved.

Don't know any more about them other than the Bollywood poster in their lobby. May be back there soon so will try to find out more.

Haven't been since I saw the wonderful Anita many moons ago.

They could learn from the MK Parlours and improve their website to include the services that the girls offer.

I think the parties on offer at Blue Ice are not actual events; the option is there to book a suite for stag do's, lads nights outs etc. The suite is decorated in a Bollywood style.

At least, that's the impression I got from reading the poster in the lift...