Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jackfrostjack

Scottish Accent Dirty Talker

6 posts in this topic

Easy to find if you live in Edinburgh I expect, but as you can see, I live in London.  Anyone know of a Scottish girl providing pse in London with plenty of dirty talk?  Brunette would be preferred, but most important is the accent.

No not weird at all.

Jackfrostjack may be Scottish and I think the female Scottish accent is quite sexy. 

So long as she don't sound like Sir Alex Ferguson of course :eek:

Is it that weird? A couple of my craziest sexual experiences have been with Scottish women, so when i remember the things they said, i get a lot of erotic recall. Also, i'm a musician, so sound is almost as relevant as sight to me - sometimes i confuse people with one another simply because their voices are similar.

I can give you half a suggestion.  Stephanie Rose is Newcastle-based but tours London regularly (next in Marble Arch, 5-8 June).  She is Scottish (from Glasgow) with a lilting Scots accent and she is a brunette.  However, I do not know how she is at dirty talking as that is not something I have any interest in and I wouldn't call her PSE (she only offers OW, for example).  She is tall, very busty (enhanced) and a lovely person, very friendly and easy to talk with, with multiple positive reviews both on PN and AW.  One for the possibles pile perhaps.

1 person likes this

You could try Scottish Sarah on AW.