Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jonker

Singapore

10 posts in this topic

Work trip to Singapore next month - my first time there - anybody got any good tips for punting please?

Had a quick google but all hits seem either expensive or suspicious!

Hi Jonker,

I was in Singapore last year.....I guess you've heard of the "4 floors of whores".  When you walk into any of the bars in Orchard Towers you're instantly surrounded by loads of girls who want your trade.....and if you're there for a drink and let them know that, then they'll disappear quicker than a flash!  It's fun for people watching, if nothing else (Clark Quay is another place where the girls hand out in the central "square").

Personally, I can't recommend anything good there.....it's either seedy or uber expensive.  Best save your pennies for a fantastic bash back in blighty.

Thanks for the tip boondoggle, the 4 floors sounds tempting!

have a look on the international sex guide for a few pointers

Geylang is the street walker (stander) area, full of South Asian migrants. Girls from China 100 SD (60 SD for the older ones), Indonesia 80 SD, Thailand 60/70 SD, Bangladesh or India 50/40 SD, all ST. They take u in2 ST hotels which adds another 10 SD and reckon on maximum 30 minutes. Nearest MTR stations are Aljunied and Kallang, about a 10 minute walk to Geylang Road. The action is in the sois and alleyways called Lorongs, from about Lorong 6 to 20. The police have been cracking down periodically but it hasn't stopped ladies of the nite appearing. Perfectly safe for punters but dint bother going b4 dark. Cheap and good chow there too. There are also Thai brothels, 80 SD for a 40 minute session with busty Chang Mai ladies.

More info on Sammy's Forum a Singapore mongers site

The 4 floors of whores is mainly Vietnam FLs in the most popular bar Ipanema. Others have Pinays and Indonesians. Reckon on minimum 200 SD for LT, many start off at 400. Not a cheap gig but fun

If you search back through the archives here you should find stuff we've posted b4.

Just to add my £0.02. Geylang is legit and legal IF you go into one of the cat houses on the Lorongs south of Geylang Road (nearest tube is Aljunied EW9). Look for the numbered illuminated signs. The more expensive (and better) houses are around the 16-20 Lorongs - lower numbers get cheaper.  Expect to pay SGD150 in the better houses and SGD100 in the less good ones. Orchard Towers is worth a visit - for people watching if nothing else. Also look out for Health Clubs - there's a good one next to Orchard Towers - World Health Spa IIRC. Any action there is strictly illegal but the risk is low.

Heading to SG shortly.  Staying in very central hotel.  

Does anyone who knows think it'd be possible sort out an in-call, either by going out to pick someone up, or should I ask the concierge (if I have the bottle to)?

From briefly reading here it sounds like I'll need to haggle so any guidance re pricing ranges would be handy either PH or I may go for an overnight if safe/affordable.

Thanks for any help anyone can give.

Geylang is not for the faint hearted - it is in your face, unless you are used to walking in to dingy shit holes checking out the talent (or general lack of it) and having the minerals to just say "no thanks" and walk -  then dont bother. Good lookers are hard to find and generally no OWO (which is a no no for me). Its a feckin seedy area as well

4 Floors is a much more user friendly option, you can chat to the girls first, make sure you ask them re OWO, A, CIM, COF etc

it can be more expensive, but there is a wide choice.

hotels in SIN are generally ok with taking a girl back - even the 4 and 5 star ones.

Many thanks both.  Very timely as just got here.  

Appreciate the pointers and look forward to having some fun.