FredsterKesh

Girls Who Blog About Their "experiences"

63 posts in this topic

Okay, so I've just stumbled across some tumblrs of a couple of girls that I'm about to book soon. Don't ask me how I found them I just did and boy were they shocking, soooo mean and spiteful. Luckily they dont use names but they talk about their clients really badly and as you can expect that all they really want is money etc, one of them going on about how she has to make a couple of thousand pounds this week even if her "vagina dies".

They're both quite young, roughly my age, so I understand the need that they have to express themselves and have a digital footprint (I do too), I just don't understand why they are so mean about it. On their profiles and while talking to them they seemed pretty cool and chill, now this, disappointing, I'd hate to know that our couple of hours was just another blog post waiting to be shared with their followers...  :unsure:

Okay, so I've just stumbled across some tumblrs of a couple of girls that I'm about to book soon. Don't ask me how I found them I just did and boy were they shocking, soooo mean and spiteful. Luckily they dont use names but they talk about their clients really badly and as you can expect that all they really want is money etc, one of them going on about how she has to make a couple of thousand pounds this week even if her "vagina dies".

They're both quite young, roughly my age, so I understand the need that they have to express themselves and have a digital footprint (I do too), I just don't understand why they are so mean about it. On their profiles and while talking to them they seemed pretty cool and chill, now this, disappointing, I'd hate to know that our couple of hours was just another blog post waiting to be shared with their followers... :unsure:

Be careful not to read too much into such blogs. WGs do a tough job and the need to let off steam is essential to their sanity. I've been there in my own profession and it's lovely to scratch that itch by joking about the worst/funniest cases. In truth, the vast majority of my contacts with 'clients' passed without need for future comment.

If you turn up, behave nicely and fulfil your part I'm sure you'll have a lovely time and won't feature in their 'Room 101' of punting nightmares :-)

Be careful not to read too much into such blogs. WGs do a tough job and the need to let off steam is essential to their sanity. I've been there in my own profession and it's lovely to scratch that itch by joking about the worst/funniest cases. In truth, the vast majority of my contacts with 'clients' passed without need for future comment.

If you turn up, behave nicely and fulfil your part I'm sure you'll have a lovely time and won't feature in their 'Room 101' of punting nightmares :-)

No its not that, its the whole attitude, calling people 'losers' and 'tossers', and 'sad', I know man, but there is a difference between letting off steam after a long day and its another thing just being mean. I'm not a fan of mean people...

Edited by FredsterKesh

Btw I was mentioned in one of the blogs in a negative manner already, partly my fault to be fair, but I think its not fair what they are saying. I won't go into too much details, but do I confront them and ask why they called me names or do I just let it go?

Head says the latter, heart says the former.

Let it go. She is clearly not a professional and will lose business by blogging in this manner. Plenty of men will read her and think what a mean spirited person and not  book her. 

I blog and occasionally I might whinge about timewasters in a lighthearted and general manner but would never moan about a specific client. Even if he was a bit rubbish in bed I wouldn't want to hurt someones feelings if they read it.  Even an appalling client wouldn't get a mention because it might reflect badly on me somehow, he might read it and then try and give me grief somehow and also I don't want to look like someone who attracts troublemakers or who publicly reports on a booking. 

Saying that though, I have been asked several times by clients 'Oooh will you blog about our booking?' because they get off on the idea or would find it really flattering! Is quite sweet really! makes me feel famous! :)

When I went to see a lady a few months ago I mentioned that I had been reading her blog.   It as my second visit to her.   In her blog was an account of a waiter at her holiday hotel who really got lucky.   Very well written and fairly graphic report on their meeting.   I said that he must have thought that Christmas had come early and she said that I shouldn't believe everything that I read. 

After we had finished with the naughty stuff we spent about an hour discussing, amongst other things, that she was adding writing erotic fiction to her repertoire.   In fact I later e-mailed her some storylines.   Next time that I see her I'll be interested to know how things are going.

I think you'll find that very often, it's what the Lady doesn't say rather than what she does say, which makes all the difference. Best not to worry about blogs/feedback etc. At the end of the day it's just advertising.

1 person likes this

Yeah very unprofessional, most of what they post is stuff about how they are so unhappy with their career choices but how they need the money. Some psuedo-suicidal stuff, really disturbing. There is alot of material about what clients email them, with a fascination in what they ask them to do, but an unhealthy one.

I mostly just feel sad for these women, they are obviously very smart and bright young ladies, but they really need to improve their image imo.

I might still go ahead with the booking as its already been made and we had to postpone several times (hence why I was called names on their blog), but I'm just so out of it now, I'm not sure I'm going to enjoy it... :(

You should read some of the stuff I put into my blogs and yes I don't hold back, but then in the market I'm aiming at these days calling a guy names is fully expected... :D

Years back my blog got me into trouble.  I was questioning the rights and wrongs of Bottox not knowing that a lady here swore by the stuff, she took it as a personal attack and all holy hell let loose, after that I didn't bother with them for a very long time.  They can be a good promotional tool though so can't see the sense in girls using them to bitch about clients, they can use saafe for that.

I only blog about unusual in a good way bookings.I can't see the point in blogging about numpties or timewasters.I would much rather spend my time typing about the good things I experience.This lass is really quite silly if she wants a good whinge then she should do it under a different name.

Yeah very unprofessional, most of what they post is stuff about how they are so unhappy with their career choices but how they need the money. Some psuedo-suicidal stuff, really disturbing. There is alot of material about what clients email them, with a fascination in what they ask them to do, but an unhealthy one.

I mostly just feel sad for these women, they are obviously very smart and bright young ladies, but they really need to improve their image imo.

I might still go ahead with the booking as its already been made and we had to postpone several times (hence why I was called names on their blog), but I'm just so out of it now, I'm not sure I'm going to enjoy it... :(

Seriously?!?Why the heck would you whinge about how rude they have been about you on a blog and then say you might still go ahead with the booking knowing you might not enjoy it?Sorry but either do the booking and don't complain they have been nasty about you or just cancel it!?!

I only blog about unusual in a good way bookings.I can't see the point in blogging about numpties or timewasters.I would much rather spend my time typing about the good things I experience.This lass is really quite silly if she wants a good whinge then she should do it under a different name.

It is under a "slightly" different name ;)

There are two girls at play here, and the situation got complicated because I was due to see them both. I later found out they are BFFs. I did a bit of diggin around and found their tumblrs. 

They seem to be WAYYY too excited about "potential" earnings. Every other post can best be described as neurotic or depressed, some suicidal stuff there too. Lots of kittens too (although thats cool I like cats :))

It just makes me sad because they are quite decent young girls with so much potential, but they are blogging like a bunch of 15 year olds who just got dumped for the first time. Pretty silly really, for their careers as well. But maybe they think no one can find these tumblrs. Obviously they were wrong! :)

Seriously?!?Why the heck would you whinge about how rude they have been about you on a blog and then say you might still go ahead with the booking knowing you might not enjoy it?Sorry but either do the booking and don't complain they have been nasty about you or just cancel it!?!

Woah chill, this isn't about me, this is about girls who blog, read the OP again!

Btw I was mentioned in one of the blogs in a negative manner already, partly my fault to be fair, but I think its not fair what they are saying. I won't go into too much details, but do I confront them and ask why they called me names or do I just let it go?

Head says the latter, heart says the former.

If you go for the booking and confront them then things arent going to go well.Best to just leave it.Live and learn

That bit would really deter me from ever seeing them.Why would you want to see anyone who hates what they're doing to that degree.If they're just saying stuff for dramatic effect,to go to that level still shows something seriously wrong.Also i know you said don't ask,but by saying that you've piqued my interest.So how did you find it?

There are some very clever fairy stories on the blogs of wg's..... AW boasts a rich array of real life experiences  :rolleyes: written by the ladies and no doubt will get the readers going (not this one of course!) which is the whole point........ men like to read dirty stories and if they can link those with women they can actually meet then the lady has done a good job. It is not something I would do though.... I have no interest in blogging.

As to the derisory comments and  slagging off of clients on those blogs....... those women are doing themselves no favours.  

If a women chooses this work yet finds it distasteful or begins to despise those paying her... she should either get out or do a damn good job of covering her real feelings.

If you must know its because I genuinely do not want to be another reason this girl hates her life, I also think regardless of the blog, she is a decent person and we've been talking for a good 2 weeks now. The blog made me re-think things, but not completely change my way of thought. Remember there are two girls here, one who i completely wrote off, the other which is pretty okay and her blog is actually not so bad and has lots of kittens :).

I really didn't have to explain all of that but there you go...

If you go for the booking and confront them then things arent going to go well.Best to just leave it.Live and learn

That bit would really deter me from ever seeing them.Why would you want to see anyone who hates what they're doing to that degree.If they're just saying stuff for dramatic effect,to go to that level still shows something seriously wrong.Also i know you said don't ask,but by saying that you've piqued my interest.So how did you find it?

It plays to their bdsm/dark/geeky fan base a little.

How did I find them? A bit of hacking around, it took me 3 minutes really. I already knew one of them blogged because she said so on her "clean" AW blog. I then just used some google wizardly lol. I used such wizardry at work so it was a skill well used (or not) :P

Am I the only one that finds this a bit creepy?

If you must know its because I genuinely do not want to be another reason this girl hates her life, I also think regardless of the blog, she is a decent person and we've been talking for a good 2 weeks now. The blog made me re-think things, but not completely change my way of thought. Remember there are two girls here, one who i completely wrote off, the other which is pretty okay and her blog is actually not so bad and has lots of kittens :).

I really didn't have to explain all of that but there you go...

No you didn't have to explain all that but then don't start threads and then expect people not to ask about what you are talking about.You have snapped at people twice recently when they have given an opinion on your threads.Both times what they have said was wellmeaning.I read the o.p perfectly well thankyou but cannot understand why you raise what one writes on her blog and then say you will still see her.You going yo see her won't stop how she may feel about her job.If she is openly slagging off clients then i would say she is in the wrong job and you turning up won't change that.

It plays to their bdsm/dark/geeky fan base a little.

How did I find them? A bit of hacking around, it took me 3 minutes really. I already knew one of them blogged because she said so on her "clean" AW blog. I then just used some google wizardly lol. I used such wizardry at work so it was a skill well used (or not) :P

No I think Lydia is right...it is a bit creepy.

It's a shame but like another poster has said we all need to let off steam sometimes. Blogs are by definition a way to reel off thoughts and feelings quickly and easily. In a couple of years they'll be digital chip-paper.

If the rudeness puts you off that much, then I wouldn't go see her. You're in London if I recall correctly so there are a lot of other WGs to choose from.

I also don't understand why these girls need to make SO much money and so quickly. Most people can only dream of 2 grand a week. Do they have their eye on a island in the Caribbean or something?? I can't help but think some of their earnings must be going on drugs if they say that they "need" to make that kind of money. But I could be wrong.

Keep in mind though that they're in they're mid-twenties and it's a very difficult time in life. Old enough to know how the world works but not necessarily knowing what you want from life. Things become clearer as you approach 30. Like me.

One thing I've decided now is that I will not see a WG who is not at least in their late twenties. Not least because older women have more skills, but they are also more comfortable in their own skin. And less likely to resent you. I'm sure I spent most of my 20's identifying all the things I DON'T like rather than the things I do, which turn out to be very few in number.

I say all this in the knowledge that I might never punt ever again. There are girls my age everywhere and you're far more likely to stsrt s relationship with one. The more lovely mature ladies might be out of the relationship zone but the fact that I can still spend time with them is a nice option to have.

Edited by OSFAB

I also don't understand why these girls need to make SO much money and so quickly. Most people can only dream of 2 grand a week. Do they have their eye on a island in the Caribbean or something?? I can't help but think some of their earnings must be going on drugs if they say that they "need" to make that kind of money. But I could be wrong.

Very easy to slip into a decadent lifestyle which doesn't have to include drugs. Nice apartment, with bills, shoes, handbags, few holidays a year and nights out which include a decent champagne can  rack up a hefty cc bill.

Very easy to slip into a decadent lifestyle which doesn't have to include drugs. Nice apartment, with bills, shoes, handbags, few holidays a year and nights out which include a decent champagne can  rack up a hefty cc bill.

When you put it that way, it makes sense. Still, it might be wise to reign in their spending habits.

Yes it is unprofessional. If this is really how they feel, then they shouldn't be in the business, for their sakes, and for their belittled clients. Going ahead with a booking out of pity or some deluded White Knight syndrome is at best patronising and is getting very close to abuse, if you do so, knowing they detest the work, still go ahead, then where is the consent? And how could you ignore that in clear conscience?

Am I the only one that finds this a bit creepy?

No.

Blogs are by definition a way to reel off thoughts and feelings quickly and easily. In a couple of years they'll be digital chip-paper.

Once its out there, it remains so. You must always bear this in mind even if you lock or erase a blog later.

Edited by davidseven

No you didn't have to explain all that but then don't start threads and then expect people not to ask about what you are talking about.You have snapped at people twice recently when they have given an opinion on your threads.Both times what they have said was wellmeaning.I read the o.p perfectly well thankyou but cannot understand why you raise what one writes on her blog and then say you will still see her.You going yo see her won't stop how she may feel about her job.If she is openly slagging off clients then i would say she is in the wrong job and you turning up won't change that.

Like you've been snapping at me this whole thread?...  :huh: