Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lickerdave

Best Looks / Gfe Service Combination

19 posts in this topic

Ok chaps & chapesses. I'm looking for the following and any tips will be gratefully received

Looks:- gorgeous /stunning caucasian under 30

Service:- GFE with owo (preferably cum too but not a deal breaker) and VERY passionate dfk

Fee:- up to £300/hour

Cheers

Dave

KristenDD on aw for me. All that and more!

-Bombshell- on AW for me. Her profile says 26 but needs to add a birthday. Visits London most weeks, so available from lunchtime to late.

I'd second -Bombshell-.

Meg from Maxes, and if you can catch her during her guest appearances, Julia from the same agency is a legend.

I also saw Julia once, before she "retired" from Maxes.

She comes into the "WOW" category, as does -Bombshell-. It's just that I know connect so well with Bombshell that paying more to try to reconnect with Julia seems irrational.

I had a pretty rubbish experience with Soozie of Maxes.  Felt like she'd had half a dozen kids.  Plus she farted while getting into position to ride me.

Some people might pay a lot for that!

I had a pretty rubbish experience with Soozie of Maxes.  Felt like she'd had half a dozen kids.  Plus she farted while getting into position to ride me.

is that an Extra?  it doesn't mention FGE on her profile.

Sheila Grant at Maxes.

Nice to hear some good feedback about -Bombshell-. I've wanted to see her for a while.

I have encountered 3 multi-orgasmic ladies, two of them in the UK: Angie George and Bombshell. If you take the time to get them in the mood, then they will take everything that you can give them.

Also important (to me) is that they are both up for a laugh.

Actually, Tania was one as well, but she retired.

As Soozie has a good sense of humour, I have a feeling she will laugh off your comments as I am sure will most people.

I am often quite amazed by what people will write on the internet with the protection of anonymity ... things they would never have the gall to say directly.

You have admitted before you did not click with Soozie, so to write comments that are plain untrue and really quite nasty is a little sad. Her many fans will attest that her photos have always been a good likeness and anyone who cares to look at her photos will see that you are just being evil and vindictive. But I guess you need to compensate somehow ...

As Soozie has a good sense of humour, I have a feeling she will laugh off your comments as I am sure will most people.

I am often quite amazed by what people will write on the internet with the protection of anonymity ... things they would never have the gall to say directly.

You have admitted before you did not click with Soozie, so to write comments that are plain untrue and really quite nasty is a little sad. Her many fans will attest that her photos have always been a good likeness and anyone who cares to look at her photos will see that you are just being evil and vindictive. But I guess you need to compensate somehow ...

Yes, there are some pretty nasty chaps on here and no wonder they have to pay for sex...

Yes, there are some pretty nasty chaps on here and no wonder they have to pay for sex...

Maybe it's just taking oneself too seriously.

Had I been with Soozie during the flatulence episode, there would have been a lot of laughing and we might have had to spend some time re-creating the moment.

In one booking, a lady was sick just after giving me a BJ. Later on, her period came on (days early) very heavily during the act. We both had to shower off the effects. Afterwards, she returned to action and gave me another BJ but the air conditioning was blowing on her and afterwards she got the shakes. I had to tuck her up in bed and warm her up.

She paid me what I took as a compliment: "Thank God it happened with you; some clients would have been quite upset."

I have seen her several times since and we still joke about it.

Conwy - am curious as to whether she returned part of your payment for the session? Your behaviour was exemplary - however, the reason I ask is that I would probably react exactly as you did, would never dream of asking for any money to be returned, and would refuse a refund if offered under those circumstances, but my opinion of the girl and potential for a return visit would definitely be strongly influenced by whether she actually recognised that the session would have fallen well short of expectations, and made such an offer.

No, but when we met next time for a duo, I got half an hour of overtime free, with two ladies.

After all, by the time I tucked the lady up in bed, I was completely drained anyway, so we kissed, cuddled and chatted while she warmed up (for about 20 minutes).

That would have been time I would have spent in wind-down cuddles, in any event. I had already had three pops and was done.

By the way, it was NOT -Bombshell-

The lady sounds excellent indeed - not least for getting three pops out of you on a day when she wasn't feeling well! And for the follow up punt. If she's London based and you don't mind, please PM me details?

Why PM....share the love dude!

Why PM....share the love dude!

Because I mentioned in a public forum stuff which some folks might take negatively, I will choose to keep the lady's name private.