DeliciousMsDee

Local Girls Offering Bb

28 posts in this topic

I am in North Lanarkshire and today had a quick peruse around to see who is about as there was a lady I wanted to ask if she was interested in joining the party.

I noticed in my town especially the amount of ladies who have joined this month and all of them were offering BB now they were local girls as in Scottish.

Have you gentlemen noticed ladies starting to offer BB a bit more lately?

Can't say I have noticed it more....a girl offering bareback would totally put me off making a booking

It's certainly evident that there are more PROFILES offering BB, Dee.

In my experience there are four reasons why this happens:

1. They are fake profiles touting for PG subscriptions and the authors think it will get more attention from idiotic punters.

2. The profiles are genuine however they are not written by the girls advertised on them but rather by a pimp/manager. BB is included for the same reason as in #1 or because the author doesn't care and it may or may not in reality be available.

3. The profile is genuine and written by the girl in question but she is naive and either [a] she doesn't know what "bareback" means - in this case "unprotected sex" is probably not on the list or  she has included it because she "Enjoys" BB with her partner but DOESN'T intend to offer it to clients. In either of these cases at some point she will be told and remove it from her profile

4. She really does offer BB to clients and should be avoided at all costs by right-minded punters.

IMO #1 and #2 are responsible for the observed increase.

Edited by toxical

Unfortunately these are ladies in their mid 30's and early 40's who are Scottish and already have some feedback.  It is just concerning, I know girls are complaining that it is quiet etc but to resort to offering BB assuming it would make you more popular is ridiculous.

For once I agree Mr Tox about everything in the above. Its usually and slap and dash profile and anyone who offers it is a big no, no for me.

For once I agree with, Mr Tox about everything in the above. Its usually a slap and dash profile and anyone who offers it is a big no, no for me.

As for it being quiet, I think its just the economy just now and the incredibly harsh attitude of Glasgow Council. They seem to take no prisoners and yet seem to be unable to stop the Asian network of trafficked girls thats being going round for years, who even seem to use the same properties.

My two rules now are 1.) They have to be British

2.) They have to work from an incall location on their own.

and I should probably add I tend to stick to £120 to £130 for an hour, so I have found better value at 90 minutes or 2 hour bookings.

Sorry about double post. For some reason its come up I "dont have permission" to Edit my own topic ?

Edited by Pickyfellow

And again I cant edit my post, seems to be a time thing.

But I meant to add that there are two girls I know that, if they see in your own feedback that you have recently been with a BB girl, they wont see you.

I suspect that it is a case of them just ticking that they offer all services in an effort to get business.

As with lots of the profiles, many of the services listed as available, are indeed not available when you are there.

I know it is a little more trivial, but the number of girls who state that they like 'dirty talk' and when you get to the appointment giggle and admit they are not good at it or cannot do it is amazing. I think it part of the same thing. Say you offer everything to get the punter there and deal with it then.

Why would you risk it?

I always check to see if they offer BB and if they do that's them off my list right away.

I know girls check our feedback as well to see if punters have been with a girl that offers BB, again rightly so...

Unfortunately these are ladies in their mid 30's and early 40's who are Scottish and already have some feedback.  It is just concerning, I know girls are complaining that it is quiet etc but to resort to offering BB assuming it would make you more popular is ridiculous.

I agree, they really should know better.

Just WHAT sort of custom do they think they are going to attract??

Irresponsible WGs and clients are a menace to the rest of us

For once I agree with, Mr Tox about everything in the above. Its usually a slap and dash profile and anyone who offers it is a big no, no for me.

As for it being quiet, I think its just the economy just now and the incredibly harsh attitude of Glasgow Council. They seem to take no prisoners and yet seem to be unable to stop the Asian network of trafficked girls thats being going round for years, who even seem to use the same properties.

My two rules now are 1.) They have to be British

2.) They have to work from an incall location on their own.

and I should probably add I tend to stick to £120 to £130 for an hour, so I have found better value at 90 minutes or 2 hour bookings.

Sorry about double post. For some reason its come up I "dont have permission" to Edit my own topic ?

Spot on, Picky!

And yes, there is a time out element on the edit feature.

I find it stunning, one local lady whom I would like to see has the following as the first question in her FAQ's

Is bareback included?

Yes it is. I am clean and am a good girl getting the necessary testing every 4-6 weeks.

I just don't get it, well, I won't be getting anything from her.

To me it is just far too risky, yesterday I had a client actually hold me down "playfully" and try and put his willie in.  Why?  I doubt he will be trying it again, I suggested he visit BB girls and BB girls only if he wants to be that thoughtless.

Whether you get checked or not, it does not protect you from catching anything whether it be thrush or HIV you are still passing it on from person to person and it becomes a very vicious circle.

I do not know whether you gentlemen in Glasgow G1/2 have noticed that the EE profiles have feedback but when you look into the feedback it is by the same people who are obviously not from the United Kingdom but definately associated with the EE ladies.  It is becoming seriously ridiculous!

To me it is just far too risky, yesterday I had a client actually hold me down "playfully" and try and put his willie in.  Why?  I doubt he will be trying it again   :wacko:

I was a regular with the same girl for 5 years. When she gave it up, the internet had just arrived. I found a girl on AW, who had loads of reviews and had been working for years. (Shes no longer working).  To be blunt in 6 years these were the only two girls I had been with.  The day after my first meeting I thought I had picked up a cold. By the end of the week I had the worst throat infection I had ever had. I went to the GP for antibiotics. Then again 3 weeks later. When I looked her up on AW 3 weeks after meeting I found she had posted apologies for not being available..... as she had been "unwell".

I was shitting it.

Turned out I had just got thrush, but bleeding gums and a soaring temperature scared the crap out of me.  The embarrassment of telling my GP was enough to make me limp for about a year or two too. :ph34r:

I can only think I got it from RO as no kissing was allowed. But I know that she was very safe ie. no b/b, or OWO.  So it really knocked my confidence (  :( ) for about a year or two. 

I think it just goes to show how even the most professional girls can catch something, though Im told thrush can come from over washing too.

In the end she probably did me a favour, she made me much more cautious and gave birth to my Username  :cool:

Its very concerning...scary as hell in fact. You have guys phoning around though offering more money for no condom, I had one the other day. He now knows my opinion of him

Its very concerning...scary as hell in fact. You have guys phoning around though offering more money for no condom, I had one the other day. He now knows my opinion of him

you know when that website came to light with all the BB AW ladies names on it who they were visiting.  It made me physically ill, to think that people can be so selfish as to not care about infecting thousands of people.  Sad state of affairs.

Don't do it, if you admire your cock and your overall health. :mellow:

I was a regular with the same girl for 5 years. When she gave it up, the internet had just arrived. I found a girl on AW, who had loads of reviews and had been working for years. (Shes no longer working).  To be blunt in 6 years these were the only two girls I had been with.  The day after my first meeting I thought I had picked up a cold. By the end of the week I had the worst throat infection I had ever had. I went to the GP for antibiotics. Then again 3 weeks later. When I looked her up on AW 3 weeks after meeting I found she had posted apologies for not being available..... as she had been "unwell".

I was shitting it.

Turned out I had just got thrush, but bleeding gums and a soaring temperature scared the crap out of me.  The embarrassment of telling my GP was enough to make me limp for about a year or two too. :ph34r:

I can only think I got it from RO as no kissing was allowed. But I know that she was very safe ie. no b/b, or OWO.  So it really knocked my confidence (  :( ) for about a year or two. 

I think it just goes to show how even the most professional girls can catch something, though Im told thrush can come from over washing too.

In the end she probably did me a favour, she made me much more cautious and gave birth to my Username  :cool:

You have to be extremely picky these days, I am picky with my clients.  I will not kiss or reverse oral if a guy has bad oral hygiene or is a chronic smoker, no fingerplay front or back for me and i do not allow them to stick their fingers in my mouth if i do not like the look of their fingernails.  

I have to ask why is it that gentlemen assume that ladies who "charge" 120 or more is in a lower risk category, when it is down to an individuals personal hygiene?  I have had this discussion so many times with people regarding pricing "just because rates are reasonable does not make the lady cheap". 

Are we allowed to link the forum as an example of the dangers of BB and what is currently going on with the "pozzers" and the women they are having sex with from AW? 

Each to there own but I have never and will never offer a BB service for anybody, my sexual health is far too important to me. Kids change ur perspective on these things xx

BB can lead to AIDS. AIDS kills.

Some people need educating urgently.

It is not on. 

Sexual health relies on everyone being sensible and frankly the gossamer thin condoms of today are a world apart from the "rubber johnnies" of yesteryear which were like wearing a coat over your pyjamas and keeping your pants on.  You may as well have been in a different room. 

The only occasion I can recall in the last decade when the option of going BB was put to me was when I was in Newcastle about 5 years ago.  The lady concerned was not young either. I never took her up on the offer.   

It just seems so daft that we are still having to discuss these things - it is not an option at all. 

If you see a girl offering bareback, you should blacklist her. Of course, you'd be doing that in vain, as the amount of dodgy profiles are endless and as they get deleted, others pop up in their place.

I was recently just about to "book" a young lady in Glasgow who didn't include BB in her likes BUT in her FB someone says that as he was "clean" she let him go without a condom. Well that was close. Now I check the FB as well as the "likes". I'll PM anyone who asks.

Just say no to BB. :)

Safe sex is the best sex. ;)