simpledan2008

Humble Request To Indian Palace For Pictures For All New Girls

13 posts in this topic

After phones calls, direct emails (which make no difference) ... i make a humble request for indian palace to promptly post pictures of new girls that start working there. Not wanting to wait several weeks and still no pictures. thanks in advance

Their photos are so photoshopped it is pointless anyway. The girls don't look anything like the photos.

Podge. The photographs are an accurate representation of the girls with their faces pixelated.  No other photoshopping occurs.

However, I do agree with simpledan, they can take weeks to commission new photographs.

An upgrade to the premises would also be beneficial -- the new place is an off-putting dump more akin to a dingy walk-up

I think it is also about time for Indian Palace to update the girls photos; they have not update the photos for at least 3 years! In the past, they used to update the photos once every year to 18 months.

I think the management of Indian Palace (not refering to the services provided by the girls) has gone downhill in the last 2 years! They don't update their website until the very last minute; they had a new girl (I think the name is Devi) working last Saturday but they did not put up the information until that morning; sometimes they don't realise that it is difficult for punters to plan for a punt in short notice. I always make plans a few days ahead.

Another example is if I want to go there next Monday (13 May), the only girl on the rota at this moment of time (13:39 10 May) is Soni; I bet you that next Monday they will have a few more girls on their rota; I just don't understand why they can't put up an accurate rota in advance. HOD and Pleasure Mansions have their rotas 2 weeks in advance, IP should seriously consider learning from them!!!

It can also be a case of unreliable girls, not always confrming their schedules with the Management, or worse still,

confirming then not turning up on the day concerned and making feeble excuses, lol.

An upgrade to the premises would also be beneficial -- the new place is an off-putting dump more akin to a dingy walk-up

When was the last time you visited?  The IP now operate as an agency and have done since last June so the girls are in multiple locations, usually London hotels.  No dingy premises at all.

CoolTiger is right, often the girls will cancel at the last minute meaning a difficult eleventh hour adjustment to the rota.

Armageddon, I expect that IP commission a photographer for when all the girls are simultaneously available.  Organising a separate photo shoot for each girl would significantly increase the cost. Personally I'd rather see a phone picture in the interim rather than wait for months for a professional job.  But hey, what can we do? 

Personally I'd rather see a phone picture in the interim rather than wait for months for a professional job.  But hey, what can we do? 

agree with that 

From the website it looks like they still work in bloomsbury but then it contradicts itselfs by saying they girls are in e.g. edgware road.....they need to clarify and sort themselves out.

After phones calls, direct emails (which make no difference) ... i make a humble request for indian palace to promptly post pictures of new girls that start working there. Not wanting to wait several weeks and still no pictures. thanks in advance

Hi,  we have changed our email address a while ago as it had a technical problem.  If you would like to give us feedback,  please use the contact form on our website which goes through to a different email address to what the previous one was.  It has been like that since last year. You can also leave a message with the receptionist  and she will pass all messages on.  Well,  the picture issue is not true for all of the new ladies.  Devi's pics were up within two weeks of her starting at our place.  Just to let you know as well,  some new ladies disappear as fast as they appear and it's a waste of time and money organising pictures.  Also,  it's very hard to get some new ladies to take pictures even if their faces are blurred as they are very paranoid of people finding out about them working.  Even if we try and reassure them,  they are very difficult to convince and will only take pictures once they have been there for a few weeks and trust our team and what we are saying.  Devi did not have that problem and we were able to organise and take pics of her with no issues at all.  On the surface of it,  it may seem annoying,  but it's not always down to us with the picture issue.   

Their photos are so photoshopped it is pointless anyway. The girls don't look anything like the photos.

All of the photos on our website are genuine pictures of the ladies.  We have not used anyone else's photos.  Our pictures do look very much like the ladies who they represent.  This is not our view,  but the view of our customers.  Can you please let us know who you think does not resemble their pictures please?

The place you are referring to that we were in during in May 2013 was not our new place.  it was a temporary location.  While we were moving,  we were in temporary locations and hotels.  We are in a nice flat now,  not an 'off-putting dump akin to a dingy walk-up'.  LOL!  What a description.  Was the temporary place really that bad?  Well it was that or closing till we moved into our new flat!  We decided to stay open,  sorry you felt that way about the temporary location! 

I think it is also about time for Indian Palace to update the girls photos; they have not update the photos for at least 3 years! In the past, they used to update the photos once every year to 18 months.

I think the management of Indian Palace (not refering to the services provided by the girls) has gone downhill in the last 2 years! They don't update their website until the very last minute; they had a new girl (I think the name is Devi) working last Saturday but they did not put up the information until that morning; sometimes they don't realise that it is difficult for punters to plan for a punt in short notice. I always make plans a few days ahead.

Another example is if I want to go there next Monday (13 May), the only girl on the rota at this moment of time (13:39 10 May) is Soni; I bet you that next Monday they will have a few more girls on their rota; I just don't understand why they can't put up an accurate rota in advance. HOD and Pleasure Mansions have their rotas 2 weeks in advance, IP should seriously consider learning from them!!!

Hello,  yes the ladies do need new pictures.  But they all look the same now as they do in their pics even though the pics need changing.  And with all the moving and organising we have not had time to organise pics,  but we will soon.  With Devi,  yes sorry we do put the information up at the last minute until she actually confirms to say she is coming in.  If our regulars see a new lady on the website,  they then call up and book a day before. Then,  when she does not turn up,  they get disappointed and it's not nice.  And sometimes we also get blamed for the lady not turning up even though it's not our fault.  So,  to avoid all of this,  we only put the new lady's profile up once she confirms,  which is very close to the time she is meant to be working.  When we put someone up on our website,  it's 99 percent guaranteed that the lady will be coming in on that day for her shift.  Even our regular ladies are not sure sometimes when they can come in.    

It can also be a case of unreliable girls, not always confrming their schedules with the Management, or worse still,

confirming then not turning up on the day concerned and making feeble excuses, lol.

Hi,  Cool Tiger,  thank you for saying.  Yes with new ladies it does happen like that.  With our regular ladies,  thankfully we don't seem to have that problem.  

When was the last time you visited?  The IP now operate as an agency and have done since last June so the girls are in multiple locations, usually London hotels.  No dingy premises at all.

CoolTiger is right, often the girls will cancel at the last minute meaning a difficult eleventh hour adjustment to the rota.

Armageddon, I expect that IP commission a photographer for when all the girls are simultaneously available.  Organising a separate photo shoot for each girl would significantly increase the cost. Personally I'd rather see a phone picture in the interim rather than wait for months for a professional job.  But hey, what can we do? 

Hello whilstNeroPlays,  thank you for typing and explaining this.  We do have ladies in multiple locations,  sometimes the locations were temporary and sometimes they were in hotels.  We are not in hotels any more and only use them once in a blue moon if we have to.  The 'dingy premises' was probably that one in bloomsbury which was the temporary one.  But we were not there long at all, so mabey you missed it!  

And with the picture issue,  it's what we explained.  The new Indian ladies are very paranoid of even having their pic taken with a phone.  We let them come in and work for a few weeks.  Then when they trust us,  they let us take pics of them.  We can't and won't force anyone to take pics if they feel so paranoid and don't want to do it.  Also,  we won't put fake pics up of anyone in the meantime.  That's why there is a picture issue with the new ladies sometimes.  Sorry about that.  

From the website it looks like they still work in bloomsbury but then it contradicts itselfs by saying they girls are in e.g. edgware road.....they need to clarify and sort themselves out.

Hi, we were in lots of temporary locations and hotels before in other areas and the management wanted to stay in the Bloomsbury Area,  so that is why we have left it.  We were in Euston and Russell Square before,  which was the Bloomsbury Area,  thats why we left it like that.  But now that we are in a different area,  we will change it soon.  Sometimes there are so many things to do on top of our other life commitments,  so sometimes it's difficult to get everything done.  Sorry about that.  Yes,  we will sort that bit of the website out soon on our banner.  But on each of the ladies profiles and under their box on the homepage and profile pages,  it does clearly state the location of each lady.  

Thank you for taking the time to respond to address the issues surrounding the lack of photographs.  Now we understand why the new girls’ are sometimes reluctant to be photographed.  It makes perfect sense.

I look forward to visiting the new premises, especially now that Amrita and Ravina have resurfaced.  Yay!

@ Indian Palace, hope you guys can sort out all the logistics soon so we can see our favorite Indian babes.

Can we keep requests directed to the service providers via email or pm please.