Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
y213

Massage Parlour With Assisted Shower?

9 posts in this topic

Hi All

I've recently been to Hong Kong where I was a bit naughty and visited a few massage parlours.

In these massage parlours, the ladies give an assisted shower, then a nice massage and finished off with sex.

I've been trying to find something a bit similar over here, but from the few places I have called, none seem to offer this combination.

I was wondering if any of your guys would know where I can find such an establishment? Areas in North, East and West London would be most ideal for me.

Thanks in advance.

Debbies in Sarf London......

What assistance is provided?

Some might do if you ask them, depends of the girl, I'm not sure if anyone actually advertises that. You might get something on Goodge St. HMN from 'Jenny' if you ask. But beware, she enjoys 20 pound bills a lot :)

(please delete if not appropriate to etiquette or something)

What assistance is provided?

Basically the girls shower with you, is what I mean :)

Some might do if you ask them, depends of the girl, I'm not sure if anyone actually advertises that. You might get something on Goodge St. HMN from 'Jenny' if you ask. But beware, she enjoys 20 pound bills a lot :)

(please delete if not appropriate to etiquette or something)

I know it is something that can be asked, but I was hoping that there was a massage parlour/establishment that gave the 'shower with lady'/massage/sex service as standard, just like the parlours of Hong Kong. The experience was a chilled out one and left me feeling very satistifed, as well as clean.

Would be great if anyone knew of any parlours that gave such a service as standard.

Cheers

Sounds like the parlours provide good service in Hong Kong. What was the hour rate ?

Sounds like the parlours provide good service in Hong Kong. What was the hour rate ?

The one I went to charged just under 40 quid for 45 minutes. That included shower with the lady, then a good massage and a good shag after. Was brilliant. Massive selection of ladies too

The one I went to charged just under 40 quid for 45 minutes. That included shower with the lady, then a good massage and a good shag after. Was brilliant. Massive selection of ladies too

Blimey.  Wouldn't get that up the road in PRC, I'm guessing.  Looks like "one country, two systems" is alive and well!

Edited by hotdogburger

I'm a sucker for an assisted shower, enjoy massage, with anal play, then a hand job or (preferably) owo to finish. Does Debbie's provide this? Do they girls shower with you, or stick their hands in and help?