Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lr6712

Amira Of Surrey Gems / Independent Angels (Woking)

4 posts in this topic

Really want to see her but can't find any FRs, Has anyone else seen her and would you recommend ? 

Really want to see her but can't find any FRs, Has anyone else seen her and would you recommend ? 

I was there last week but not with her (was with another girl at the time), If you like them really noisy and lots of ooh aah give it to me baby ...then go right ahead.. put me right off though... how fake. each to their own tho.. seemed popular as was pretty busy

She's worked in the past in Milton Keynes: search for Yasmin and Yasmine here. Five FRs come up, three very positive (112587, 112668 and 113020) and two definitely not (112991 and 113047). I can't speak from experience but from these reports it looks like a bit of a gamble.

Was with her last week.  She is good company and lots of fun IMO.  Good sex in every way.  It was my second visit and i usually dont visit again unless we click and i did with Amira.  Make sure you take more than the posted price as the usual service requires more with all the so called extras, but still good value, again IMO.