Melanieabz

Servicing All Equally

16 posts in this topic

'I treat all my clients equally' is a phrase which is often bandied about and I must admit that I don't. The social pleasantries, good manners and wanting to give a good service are for all (unless it's someone who is really pissing me off) but there are certain clients who I do go that extra mile for. I'd even go as far as saying I get rather excited when they're due back in town and up for an appointment, and it shows.

You can't treat all clients equally, can you ?

'I treat all my clients equally' is a phrase which is often bandied about and I must admit that I don't. The social pleasantries, good manners and wanting to give a good service are for all (unless it's someone who is really pissing me off) but there are certain clients who I do go that extra mile for. I'd even go as far as saying I get rather excited when they're due back in town and up for an appointment, and it shows.

That's just human nature.

You'd be a little odd if you didn't feel that.

It's just that many girls would not admit it................they'll probably swamp the board with admissions now.

Male ego is fragile; any ego is fragile but we males on here pay for our jollies and if we read that our favourite WG had a favourite client that wasn't us........................well, need I say more.

Fair play most girls I have seen more than once start pretending I am a faveourite and telling me why I am a pleasure too see. That's not ego speaking because I never really believe it.

In almost every business there are prefered clients that you go the exta mile for I can think of people that when they contact my business for anything we go to extremes to make sure we keep happy.

What you are describing is quite normal but does as Mr XL states risk hurting ego's and an ego massage is part of the WG experience for some of us punters.

Pardon any dodgey spelling or weirdness in this post I've had a drink and I am posting from my phone.

I dont think you can, and I dont think you should either..

I he treats you right and you fell comfortable to go the extra mile then why not? Why would you think "well I dont want to do anything nice for him, even thou hes nice and I like him, because I dont do that for bad clients" That makes no sense.

If hes a twat and he ends up getting a bad service then thats his fault, not yours.

It is impossible.

I think one of the main skills in this job is being able to adjust to every client coming through that door. If I have an upper class gent come to see me, it will be 'Would you like a cup of tea, Sir' whilst if it is a builder, it will be 'Come on then, lets see your willy ya big boy' :D Lol, only joking.

But you simply can't gel/give the same service a 100% with every client as sometimes your sexual preferences/personality can be quite a mismatch. I for example had a client last week who liked spanking (which I do not do), he only wanted to kiss on the mouth, no tongues (which I do) and he did not like oral (which is kind of my speciality). So it felt really quite mechanical for me, as all I could do was just stroke him and have sex.

In such a case, I often recommend a girl which I think will be more suitable for the client and his sexual preferences.

It is impossible.

I think one of the main skills in this job is being able to adjust to every client coming through that door. If I have an upper class gent come to see me, it will be 'Would you like a cup of tea, Sir' whilst if it is a builder, it will be 'Come on then, lets see your willy ya big boy' :D Lol, only joking.

But you simply can't gel/give the same service a 100% with every client as sometimes your sexual preferences/personality can be quite a mismatch. I for example had a client last week who liked spanking (which I do not do), he only wanted to kiss on the mouth, no tongues (which I do) and he did not like oral (which is kind of my speciality). So it felt really quite mechanical for me, as all I could do was just stroke him and have sex.

In such a case, I often recommend a girl which I think will be more suitable for the client and his sexual preferences.

You do make me smile..... x

If some of them hit the spot:D how can you not treat them different.

Of course you can't treat everybody exactly the same. That doesn't work in any business, especially not in a personal service business.

As long as every client - regardless of whether or not you like them, "click" with them or whatever - receives a minimum level of good service, that's fine. It's what they've paid for, and they have a right to that level of service.

If you have clients you'll go that extra mile for over and above the service level they have a right to expect, that's equally fine.

The only thing you can't do is treat some clients like shit because you don't like them as much as others. Even if someone is a twat, he shouldn't get a "bad" service - he simply shouldn't be allowed in again.

I dont think you can, and I dont think you should either..

It is impossible.

Of course you can't treat everybody exactly the same. That doesn't work in any business, especially not in a personal service business.

I agree with the above comments, it is simply not possible to treat every client the same ------- although having said that there are a few girls who treat me like a 25 year old hunk, God only knows how they manage that. :D

No I don't think you can- even though I would like to think that I treat everyone "equally" I think there are certain people you click/rapport with-

everyone is an individual and I respect that.

I agree with the above comments, it is simply not possible to treat every client the same ------- although having said that there are a few girls who treat me like a 25 year old hunk, God only knows how they manage that. :D

I agree the all of the comment above :D

No you can't as everyone is different....:D

Diff needs, diff moods and diff likes....:eek:

totally impossible :D:(

It is impossible.

Can it not also be said that you can't even expect to give or receive the exact same treatment to/from the same client on different occasions? I tend to find that my encounters with girls have a life cycle similar to that of a product life cycle thus: Introduction, growth, maturity, decline. After this I may attempt various extension strategies (no jokes please I have a glass ego) but eventually I move on.

So many girls to see, so little time to see them.:D

PS was your mentioned client not aware of your 'lazy propeller' of a tongue.

PPS how would you react if your builder turns up one day and starts reciting Shakespeare and talking economics and chaos theory?:(

It is impossible.

I think there is a good point in here. There is a difference between treating someone 'equally' and the 'same'. Seems like treating people the same would be impossible. But attempting to treat people equally seems like a good idea. Doing your best to make them feel good. That can be attempted no matter how you feel about them, no? I think of my friends. The females I have to repeatedly tell them that I care about em, give them hugs, call pretty often and all that mess, but my males friends, I dont. We give high fives, pats on the back, a lot less phone calls, etc. I am sure both groups know that I love em. Equality w/out sameness...

Can it not also be said that you can't even expect to give or receive the exact same treatment to/from the same client on different occasions? I tend to find that my encounters with girls have a life cycle similar to that of a product life cycle thus: Introduction, growth, maturity, decline. After this I may attempt various extension strategies (no jokes please I have a glass ego) but eventually I move on.

Many clients follow exactly that cycle. I have mentioned it before that I find that there are three main classes of clients. The clients you see once, variety is the key for them. Then, like yourself, the clients who will see you 3-4 times, often in very quick succession and then you will never see them again and finally the client who will stay with you permanently because there is a connection deeper than the sex only.

PPS how would you react if your builder turns up one day and starts reciting Shakespeare and talking economics and chaos theory?

I would be mightily impressed :confused:

I think there is a good point in here. There is a difference between treating someone 'equally' and the 'same'. Seems like treating people the same would be impossible. But attempting to treat people equally seems like a good idea. Doing your best to make them feel good. That can be attempted no matter how you feel about them, no? I think of my friends. The females I have to repeatedly tell them that I care about em, give them hugs, call pretty often and all that mess, but my males friends, I dont. We give high fives, pats on the back, a lot less phone calls, etc. I am sure both groups know that I love em. Equality w/out sameness...

You are absolutely spot on :confused: