SirMarjAlot

Bangkok Jakarta Then Pattaya

114 posts in this topic

Ok, booked up end of June heading back to Bangkok for 3 nights arriving Friday afternoon :-)

Flying with Thai Airways as there is no substitute for a direct flight at 624 return but booking up through expedia could reclaim 200 pounds with nectar points

Booked up through Agoda at the Admiral Suites Hotel - looks nice great view of the city - near cowboy and soi 22

Then off to Jakarta for the first time Monday with Air Asia for around 250 return 4 hour flight from bangkok exit seat.

Then Friday back to Bangkok then straight to Pattaya staying at the Baywalk Residence 1 week for 260, looks lovely right on the beach great views.

Been nearly 3 years away from Thailand, first time going in the dip of the low season.

First time to Jakarta, love the indo girls though, so if it goes well may become my chosen destination.

Got lots of research to do on Jakarta, no hotel booked yet, dont know any, but want comfort and guest friendly if thats appropriate for mongering in Jakarta

Need to brush up on Bangkok and Pattaya too.  While in Bangkok have yet to try one of these big Massage parlours.

Will update the thread with findings and live trip reports and would really appreciate any up to date info, recommendations?

Cool

Will update the thread with findings and live trip reports and would really appreciate any up to date info, recommendations?

Cool

The Travel Hotel in Jakarta  according to this http://monger-world.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/brief-mongering-in-jakarta-indonesia.html

Good tip there about Indo Girls on the back of scooters delivered straight to your hotel room .Never heard this anywhere in the world ,maybe  Vietnam ???   Never been there as a Punter ..

What about Alexis Hotel ?? ,see above info .  Sounds like Lisboa Hotel 

The Travel Hotel in Jakarta  according to this http://monger-world.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/brief-mongering-in-jakarta-indonesia.html

Good tip there about Indo Girls on the back of scooters delivered straight to your hotel room .Never heard this anywhere in the world ,maybe  Vietnam ???   Never been there as a Punter ..

What about Alexis Hotel ?? ,see above info .  Sounds like Lisboa Hotel 

Travel Hotel sounds very interesting . http://www.jakarta100bars.com/2009/12/travel-hotel-jakarta-mangga-besar.html

I wouldnt bother staying at the Travel Hotel, you may find the rooms dont have windows. Try the brand new Hotel 88 across the road from it, costs about 400,000 rupiahs, has wifi and girl friendly. As far as I know all hotels in JKT let you take girls in and rooms are all double occupancy n e way. Hotel Travel has 2 entrances, one for the hotel proper, the other (on the left) for the ladies. At reception they will give you a wristband which has a number and is for check bean when you leave. You can even pay with credit cad but I think they add 5%.

I have a list of useful mongering expressions in bahasa whcih I will post after this

NUMBERS

0 nol

1 satu

2 dua

3 tiga

4 empat

5 lima

6 enam

7 tujuh

8 delapan

9 sembilan

10 sepuluh

11 sebelas

12 duabelas

13 tigabelas

(etc.)

20 dua puluh

30 tiga puluh

(etc.)

75 tujuh puluh lima

(etc.)

100 seratus

116 seratus enam belas

(etc.)

1000 seribu

100,000 seratus ribu

300,000 tiga ratus ribu

(etc.)

1,000,000 satu juta

.... satu lagi

One more ....

sendiri

on my own, alone

DAYS

Hari .... (...day)

...Minggu - Sunday

...Senin - Monday

...Selasa - Tuesday

...Rabu - Wednesday

...Kamis - Thursday

...Jumat - Friday

...Sabtu - Saturday

hari ini

today

kemarin

yesterday

besok

tomorrow

besok lusa

day after tomorrow

dua hari yang lalu

2 days ago(etc)

tadi malam

last night

PREPOSITIONS OF PLACE

di

at/on/in

ke

to

dari

from

muka

in front of

belakang

behind/at the back of

dalam

inside

luar

outside

lantai atas

upstairs

lantai bawah

downstairs

GENERAL SHIT

Halo

Hello

Terima kasih

Thankyou

Selamat …. (Good .... )

…. pagi (morning)

…. siang (11:00 - 14:00)

…. sore (14:00 – 18:00)

…. malam (18:00 onwards)

…. minum (Cheers!)

Apa khabar?

How are you?

Khabar baik

I’m fine

Mau ke mana?

Where are you going?

Jalan-jalan dulu

“I’m not saying” (literally : I’m going for a walk first)

Maaf, saya tidak mengerti

Sorry, non comprendo

Boleh berbicara bahasa inggris?

Can you speak English?

Tolong …. (Please ... )

…. diulang (repeat)

…. bicara pelan-pelan (speak slowly)

…. ditulis (write it down)

Bisa? (Boleh?)

Is that OK?

Dimana ada …

Where is ……

…. aru ke mana?

How do you get to ….?

Apa itu?

What's that

Habis / Sudah

Finished

Nanti

After

Sampai nanti

See you later

Tidak mau (usah)

I don’t want (need) it

TAXI

Mau ke ....

I want to go to ….

Minta pakai argo

Please use the meter

Pakai jalan biasa, jangan pakai jalan toll

Use the surface streets, don't use the toll road

Berhenti di sini

Stop here

Ke kiri

Turn left

Ke kanan

Turn right

DEALING WITH MAMASAN

Minta bir (satu)

I’d like a beer

Berapa harga(nya)

How much?

Saya mau cewek

I want a girl

Saya suka cewek ….

I like my girl ….

…. kecil (young/small)

…. langsing (slim)

…. baru (new i.e. not working here long)

…. sama muka manis (with a sweet face)

…. punya pantat kecil (with a small ass)

…. tinggi (tall)

…. punya tete besar (with big tits)

…. yang bias main tiga band (a 3-holer)

Mommy, jangan bawa cewek lagi

Mamasan, stop bringing me girls

GETTING TO KNOW YOUR GIRL

Nama kamu siapa?

What’s your name?

Kamu (asal) dari mana?

Where are you from?

Saya dari Luxembourg

I’m from Luxembourg

Kamu umur berapa?

How old are you?

Sudah kawin?

Are you married?

Punya …. (Do you have ….)

…. anak (a child)

…. suami (a husband)?

…. pacar (a boyfriend)?

…. isteri (a wife)?

Berapa lama kamu sudah bekerja di sini?

How long have you been working here?

Kamu …. (You are ….)

…. cantik (beautiful)

…. anggan (cute)

…. manis (sweet)

…. menarik hati (attractive)

Teman kamu cantik, tolong kamu bawa dia di sini

Your friend is pretty, please bring her here

Kamu suka bugil?

Do you like being naughty / foreign ghosts? (A PLAY ON WORDS)

Mau minum apa?

Would you like something to drink?

Kamu mau ikut aku ke hotel?

Would you like to follow me to my hotel? (VERY USEFUL!!!)

Jangan khawatir

Don’t worry

Jangan takut, kontol ku lamayan

Don’t worry, my johnson is of average size

Terserah kamu

Up to you

IN THE BEDROOM (1)

Sudah mandi?

Have you had a shower?

Saya mau cium kamu

I wanna kiss you

Ada apa?

What's wrong?

Tidak apa-apa

Nothing

Kamu masih perawan?

Are you still a virgin?

Ya, perawan tua (Laughing)

Yes, a former virgin (Laughing)

Pelan-pelan, OK?

Let’s take it slowly

Kita pulang dong!

We go back!

Kamu di atas

You on top

Kamu di bawar

You underneath

Saya mau lidah pantat kamu sedap

I wanna lick your tasty butt

Saya mau ambil foto kamu

I wanna take a photo of you

bagus

good

jelek

bad, ugly

Isap kuat dong!

Suck harder!

Itu enak!

This feels great!

Saya belum keluar

I haven’t come yet

IN THE BEDROOM (2)

Besok pagi, jam berapa kamu mau pulang?

What time do you wanna leave tomorrow?

Saya sakit hati

I am heartbroken

Saya minta maaf

I am sorry

Kamu sudah makan?

Have you eaten yet?

Sudah (Yes/already)

Belum (not yet)

Kamu suka makan dengan saya?

Would you like to eat with me?

Kamu belum pernah Bali?

Have you ever been to Bali?

Kamu bohong!

You lie!

Saya senang ngobrol sama kamu

I enjoy talking to you

Punya HP?

Do you have a phone?

Nomor telepon kamu berapa?

What’s your phone number?

Ada alamat e-mail?

Do you have an e-mail address?

Senang!

I’m enjoying myself / This is fun

isap

blowjob

I wouldnt bother staying at the Travel Hotel, you may find the rooms dont have windows. Try the brand new Hotel 88 across the road from it, costs about 400,000 rupiahs, has wifi and girl friendly. As far as I know all hotels in JKT let you take girls in and rooms are all double occupancy n e way. Hotel Travel has 2 entrances, one for the hotel proper, the other (on the left) for the ladies. At reception they will give you a wristband which has a number and is for check bean when you leave. You can even pay with credit cad but I think they add 5%.

I have a list of useful mongering expressions in bahasa whcih I will post after this

Thanks, is this area also known as Kota?  where you recommend staying.  I think I would like a hotel with a nice pool etc, as dont suppose there is much to do in the day?

Yap, its in Kota where u need to be

Not much to do during day. Hotel Mercure in Hassam Wuruk is very convenient, upmarket for Kota and may have a pool. Good buffet brekfast for 2, a monger buddy invited me round once.

When u enter Travel, its a big dark hall with girls sat on sofas in groups. Rather than sit there, go str8 towards karaoke stage n u will c a pool room with tonza girls in on ur left. Mamasans wil bring u girls, selected bcoz they hav been with bule (us) b4, politely refuse n take ur time. There is no LD system in Kota. Most girls dont drink alcohol n e way but a lot smoke. Travel open early afternoon like most Kota joints

Ok, booked up end of June heading back to Bangkok for 3 nights arriving Friday afternoon :-)

Flying with Thai Airways as there is no substitute for a direct flight at 624 return but booking up through expedia could reclaim 200 pounds with nectar points

Booked up through Agoda at the Admiral Suites Hotel - looks nice great view of the city - near cowboy and soi 22

Then off to Jakarta for the first time Monday with Air Asia for around 250 return 4 hour flight from bangkok exit seat.

Then Friday back to Bangkok then straight to Pattaya staying at the Baywalk Residence 1 week for 260, looks lovely right on the beach great views.

Been nearly 3 years away from Thailand, first time going in the dip of the low season.

First time to Jakarta, love the indo girls though, so if it goes well may become my chosen destination.

Got lots of research to do on Jakarta, no hotel booked yet, dont know any, but want comfort and guest friendly if thats appropriate for mongering in Jakarta

Need to brush up on Bangkok and Pattaya too.  While in Bangkok have yet to try one of these big Massage parlours.

Cool

£250 flight Isn't cheap, I paid £160 Don Mueang to Bali last year, and that's further than Jakarta.

Here's my google map of Bkk, for soapies you want Ratchada Rd and Rama 9. https://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?msid=218145114156482823527.00046829aa80508d63a3d&msa=0&ll=13.768731,100.573483&spn=0.098036,0.209255

£250 flight Isn't cheap, I paid £160 Don Mueang to Bali last year, and that's further than Jakarta.

Here's my google map of Bkk, for soapies you want Ratchada Rd and Rama 9. https://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?msid=218145114156482823527.00046829aa80508d63a3d&msa=0&ll=13.768731,100.573483&spn=0.098036,0.209255

Well I trust air asia, since hong kong as well got a taste for better accomodation :-)

Who you fly with?  i was thinking though should have looked around more, how did you find Bali?

Thanks for the map, any particular mp you would recommend, whats the best time, really want to do this maybe my last night in Bangkok which would be the sunday after two nights soi and nana :-)

VIsiting old haunts

Guys im thinking Sparks hotel not look bad in the Mangga Besar

http://www.agoda.co.uk/asia/indonesia/jakarta/sparks_hotel.html

Its got small swimming pool, club everything? going to see if anyone is talking about it on the ISG etc

Just needs to definitely be girl friendly - i understand most hotels in Jakarta are with a few exceptions

I have never stayed at Sparks, but its also a very convenient hotel and popular with mongers. Fairly new and known as a boutiquue hotel. About 10 minute walk to Hotel Travel and Stadium - in fact, about half way between both venues. The problem there used to be its very noisy niteclub if you were trying to get to sleep b4 2 AM, but I think it may have closed. If it has a pool, it could be what you want

Well I trust air asia, since hong kong as well got a taste for better accomodation :-)

Who you fly with?  i was thinking though should have looked around more, how did you find Bali?

Thanks for the map, any particular mp you would recommend, whats the best time, really want to do this maybe my last night in Bangkok which would be the sunday after two nights soi and nana :-)

VIsiting old haunts

I also flew with Air asia, but I as flexible with dates, and booked about 2 months in advance. Bali was good, similar vibe to Phuket, I didn't monger as I was staying with a lady, but there Is a market.

As for the soapies the best time to visit Is usually after 7pm when the parlours have the most amount of ladies at work, good ones are Poseidon, Emanuelle, and Nataree, when I was there last November I picked a sexy sideliner girl from Nataree, I picked her because she was smiling at me, and Indeed she showed me a good time.

I also flew with Air asia, but I as flexible with dates, and booked about 2 months in advance. Bali was good, similar vibe to Phuket, I didn't monger as I was staying with a lady, but there Is a market.

As for the soapies the best time to visit Is usually after 7pm when the parlours have the most amount of ladies at work, good ones are Poseidon, Emanuelle, and Nataree, when I was there last November I picked a sexy sideliner girl from Nataree, I picked her because she was smiling at me, and Indeed she showed me a good time.

Thanks will visit one of them on the Sunday night, nice way to wind down from Bangkok before hitting Jakarta the next day.

I have never stayed at Sparks, but its also a very convenient hotel and popular with mongers. Fairly new and known as a boutiquue hotel. About 10 minute walk to Hotel Travel and Stadium - in fact, about half way between both venues. The problem there used to be its very noisy niteclub if you were trying to get to sleep b4 2 AM, but I think it may have closed. If it has a pool, it could be what you want

THanks may go with that one,  some reports people say if you get on the right floors then the noise does not bother you.  Have you done the Stadium?  Is it open on week nights, worth a visit?

Read somewhere they reckon north Jakarta area can be dangerous? 

Guys im thinking Sparks hotel not look bad in the Mangga Besar

http://www.agoda.co.uk/asia/indonesia/jakarta/sparks_hotel.html

Its got small swimming pool, club everything? going to see if anyone is talking about it on the ISG etc

Just needs to definitely be girl friendly - i understand most hotels in Jakarta are with a few exceptions

Its called a Party Hotel ,Partying at Sparks Hotel ..Here on TripAdvisor,

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g294229-d543235-Reviews-Sparks_Hotel_Jakarta-Jakarta_Java.html

THanks may go with that one,  some reports people say if you get on the right floors then the noise does not bother you.  Have you done the Stadium?  Is it open on week nights, worth a visit?

Read somewhere they reckon north Jakarta area can be dangerous?

Jakarta dangerous? Have never heard that one b4. It is shabby and rundown but apart from that its friendly and remarkably little street crime. My only concern would b picketypockets, but never happened to me.

Stadium is gr8! It's open every night and at weekends does not even bother closing, you can party from Friday nite thro Monday morning if you so wish without leaving the club on the 4th floor but u wont b there on a weekend.

Girls can b found on 3rd floor lounge from about 8 PM and 4th floor club from around 11 PM. There are ST rooms on premises. I think the r8 is about 320,000 for a normal room and 360,000 for a deluxe room. Normal room is fine and you get an hour. Last time I was there, I chose a really lovely girl and to get my hour's worth, we got down on the groove after the deed was done. It's all house and Indo techno which I dont mind. 3rd floor mamasans are a bit pushy but you can just sit at the bar counter and take your time. There is an entrance charge to enter the 4th floor club. On the 3rd floor, girls get on stage on the hour and do a naked dance (mite only b at weekends).

You'll be fine at Sparks, and cheap Chinese places to eat all along Manga Besar.

I would also take a stroll inside Lokasari Plaza (a shopping mall), turn rite out of Sparks and cross road. You can often find FLs there from about 3 PM onwards, and always after dark but I wouldnt bother with them with so many other options around

Edited by Furyogaijin

Jakarta dangerous? Have never heard that one b4. It is shabby and rundown but apart from that its friendly and remarkably little street crime. My only concern would b picketypockets, but never happened to me.

Stadium is gr8! It's open every night and at weekends does not even bother closing, you can party from Friday nite thro Monday morning if you so wish without leaving the club on the 4th floor but u wont b there on a weekend.

Girls can b found on 3rd floor lounge from about 8 PM and 4th floor club from around 11 PM. There are ST rooms on premises. I think the r8 is about 320,000 for a normal room and 360,000 for a deluxe room. Normal room is fine and you get an hour. Last time I was there, I chose a really lovely girl and to get my hour's worth, we got down on the groove after the deed was done. It's all house and Indo techno which I dont mind. 3rd floor mamasans are a bit pushy but you can just sit at the bar counter and take your time. There is an entrance charge to enter the 4th floor club. On the 3rd floor, girls get on stage on the hour and do a naked dance (mite only b at weekends).

You'll be fine at Sparks, and cheap Chinese places to eat all along Manga Besar.

I would also take a stroll inside Lokasari Plaza (a shopping mall), turn rite out of Sparks and cross road. You can often find FLs there from about 3 PM onwards, and always after dark but I wouldnt bother with them with so many other options around

Thanks for your expert advice, really looking forward to it :-)

Ok Mongers,

Jakarta will be a completely new experience and need to read up and stick to a plan dont want to roam around like a lost headless chicken, time is precious

Iv heard in Jakarta its possible to pick up non-pros in the shopping malls, even two at a time sometimes. any experience of this?

When I am in Bangkok and Pattaya, want to try some places Iv not done before, just so can do a write up

In bangkok, want to try this bed supper club and maybe hookup with a freelancer.   Now on stickman weekly this week some guy was complaining about some girls are charging up to 10,000 baht to totally clueless guys with more money than self esteem.  On the other end of the scale I read reports that other guys are getting it for free, these are usually younger fitter guys, the girls maybe would actually like to fuck, but its being funded by those who are paying for it

This guy calls it shoring - an apparent pick up artist  PUA -  How true is it?  Or are they just not admitting they are paying for it

http://naughtynomad.com/2010/08/30/shoring-101-7-golden-rules/

I would say the majority of this guys lays are with whores, that he reckons he is getting it for free, if a girl has the latest fashions, mobiles etc, she already got plenty of money so he can move in, this has a paradoxical rationalisation to it.

When I am in Pattaya going to give the Devils Den a go - two girls, the best at giving head in there

http://www.devilsdenthailand.com/

Ok Mongers,

Jakarta will be a completely new experience and need to read up and stick to a plan dont want to roam around like a lost headless chicken, time is precious

Iv heard in Jakarta its possible to pick up non-pros in the shopping malls, even two at a time sometimes. any experience of this?

Actually I have done this often, but girls are usually a bit young and clueless. They will want 300,000 a shot and more often than not, there is a mamasan involved who will up the price for introducing them.

Since you dont want to mess around wasting time in traffic jams, I presume you will want 2 concentr8 on venues near ur hotel. 3 more places to check out are 3 bars called LA, Sari Ayu and Royal all in a small street called J-Pen or Indrah Kota. All have fishbowls with around 30 girls, good service on premises for only 295,000. From Sparks you could walk there in 20 minutes but impossible to explain directions. So walk through Lokasari Plaza (checking for FLs on way, especialy at KFC) and thro the shopping center main building at the end out the back where there will b a gate and bajajs waiting (Indonesian tuk-tuks). They should know where the bars are and take u there for about 15,000 rupiahs. Taxi drivers may well not know the location, JKT is a big city. These bars kick off at around 2 PM so a good afternoon scene.

Also near Sparks Hotel are another 3 bars called Siera, Madonna and Bintang Mawar. U can pop your head in all 3. Turn rite out of Sparks and cross the busy main road taking care not 2 get run down, n hang a left down the dusty street where there is a sign to the Olympic Hotel. I like Bintang Mawar, cheap beer and good music, always a few girls there, a mix of in-house and FLs. A good time to get there is around 5 PM. About 350,000 for an ST, cant remember exact price.

Finally there is a recently refurbished sauna called Oasis. If u turn rite out of Sparks, u will come to it, opposite Lokasari Plaza. OPens around 1 PM. At 7 PM they have coyote dancers in the bar, and you can choose to get a massage from an in-house girl or a better-looking FL (who mite not give u a massage). There is an entrance fee of about 100,000 which is the price of a 60-90 minute massage without extras.

You have so many options its ridiculous

Finally if u like local dangdut music, and have finished ur shagging activities for the day, mellow out at Idola a music lounge opposite Hotel Travel. Some of the singing girls are stunning, there is no system for buying them out but a lot go with customers outside hours. U will b lucky to find n e 1 there who can speak English. The waitresses may ask for a drink, they can b attractive too but r usually GFs of guys in the band. No problem about not buying drinks, u dont have to n as I said it is not Thaialand or PI and most girls dont drink alcohol, so will probably order a can of juice which wil set you back about 20,000 rupiahs

Enjoy

I meant to add that, in Jakarta Kota area, ALL the bars and niteclubs have upstairs rooms for ST so that it is unlikely you will ever take a girl back 2 ur room at Sparks - unless a freelancer.

At Hotel Travel, u can take a girl LT after 11 PM for about 1 million rupiahs but u have to use the rooms upstairs, making it a waste of money for your room at Sparks that nite.

If you r determined 2 take a girl LT, u will need to go south to the foreigner bars in Blok M, or try the more upmarket clubs at the 5* hotels in central Jakarta. LT with a BlokM girl will b around 700,000 but some have a tendency to bail early. At the posh clubs (no sandals, shorts or sleeveless t-shirts allowed), girls will want from 1 million upwards and will speak English. In fact, u will b paying for their English ability rather than their looks.

I meant to add that, in Jakarta Kota area, ALL the bars and niteclubs have upstairs rooms for ST so that it is unlikely you will ever take a girl back 2 ur room at Sparks - unless a freelancer.

At Hotel Travel, u can take a girl LT after 11 PM for about 1 million rupiahs but u have to use the rooms upstairs, making it a waste of money for your room at Sparks that nite.

If you r determined 2 take a girl LT, u will need to go south to the foreigner bars in Blok M, or try the more upmarket clubs at the 5* hotels in central Jakarta. LT with a BlokM girl will b around 700,000 but some have a tendency to bail early. At the posh clubs (no sandals, shorts or sleeveless t-shirts allowed), girls will want from 1 million upwards and will speak English. In fact, u will b paying for their English ability rather than their looks.

Great info . In Your Pocket Guide 2 Jakarta . 

Sex sounds cheaper than Bangkok .

Great info . In Your Pocket Guide 2 Jakarta . 

Sex sounds cheaper than Bangkok .

Es corretto :D

The only problems you will encounter r

1) not much (hardly any) English spoken

2) too many beautiful girls to choose from