Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bethom

Overseas Visiting?

4 posts in this topic

I don't live in the UK currently, but I went back home last year and saw a beautiful WG near MK.  I'm seeing her website is still active, and that she is still advertising in the local paper (they have an online version), and I'm eager to see her again lol..

I'm busy with work though, and I was thinking of contacting her and asking her if she could come to where I am.  Are overseas visits common, and how would expenses break down?  Other than the actual session fee of course, I'd be willing to contribute to hotel expenses, since I can't accommodate where I am.

I don't live in the UK currently, but I went back home last year and saw a beautiful WG near MK.  I'm seeing her website is still active, and that she is still advertising in the local paper (they have an online version), and I'm eager to see her again lol..

I'm busy with work though, and I was thinking of contacting her and asking her if she could come to where I am.  Are overseas visits common, and how would expenses break down?  Other than the actual session fee of course, I'd be willing to contribute to hotel expenses, since I can't accommodate where I am.

"contribute"? I would expect her to want you to pay all travel, hotel and loss of earnings expenses - from what I recall seeing, you could be looking at £500 per day, probably more.

Sounds like it could be an expensive punt.

"contribute"? I would expect her to want you to pay all travel, hotel and loss of earnings expenses - from what I recall seeing, you could be looking at £500 per day, probably more.

Sounds like it could be an expensive punt.

Depends on where you are and whether its somewhere she'd like to visit and whether there's stuff to see/do there. I'd pay for her travel/accommodation and all meals and would discuss her holiday fee with her in light of what you want. Non stop shagging is going to probably cost more than a nice day sightseeing, candlelit dinner with some evening/morning sex.

Cant visit overseas, wouldnt visit overseas but if I did I would expect all expenses covered including the time I was in that country wether in a booking or not, unless as someone else has said I was planning a holiday anyway in that country at that time. Whats the point in a girl going abroad for a booking only for her travel and expenses to come to as much or more than the booking covers..whats the point if your going to end up no better off financially or worse off??