Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
norfolkngood

Jessica Lloyd

14 posts in this topic

I see that Jessica is in the area this week,if anyone has seen her any chance of some feedback. Thanks

Good luck to her charging London rates In MK. :)

I have her in my hotlist but haven't seen her as yet,I hear what you say about the rate but she has been here before last year so I guess some must be prepared to pay that or she would be altering her rates. As I can't be sure of wether she includes owo with the massage I doubt I will see her.

I have her in my hotlist but haven't seen her as yet,I hear what you say about the rate but she has been here before last year so I guess some must be prepared to pay that or she would be altering her rates. As I can't be sure of wether she includes owo with the massage I doubt I will see her.

Does she charge £200 in Stoke? :P

Does she charge £200 in Stoke? :P

The last few times I've looked at her profile she has been.

Been to see her twice, when passing by that way, but it wasn't that much back then.  She is really nice and chatty and good fun on the bed too.  Her new(ish) boobs were very impressive the second time.

She doesn't even provide kissing....too much to pay in my book for a basic service.

I have seen Jessica on a couple of occasions - she is very pretty, and a lovely person. However I felt let down on each occasion, as the 'at discretion' seemed to mean she didnt like to do it!.

However I have also heard that at the partys etc, she can be quite a handful (new boobies since I saw her!!). 

I certainly wouldnt pay the prices quoted above, I think I paid £60 for thirty mins a couple of years ago - which I suppose is about the going rate though.

Jessica is a strange one; she is drop dead gorgeous I feel. She used to take part in bukkake movies for cumonlucy. I always wanted to go to one but just too tricky for me to get to; then recently I came across her purple site profile after detective work from seeing her on the Suburban Amateurs site.

Brilliant I thought; but after a few emails she told me she regrets doing bukkake and now finds it disgusting and shameful. So I figured a free flowing CIM/OWO/facials time just wasn't going to happen. I did try and tell her there is no shame in what she did.

This is the ladies choice of course but I wish I could have got to one of her parties in the past!

Jessica is a strange one; she is drop dead gorgeous I feel. She used to take part in bukkake movies for cumonlucy. I always wanted to go to one but just too tricky for me to get to; then recently I came across her purple site profile after detective work from seeing her on the Suburban Amateurs site.

Brilliant I thought; but after a few emails she told me she regrets doing bukkake and now finds it disgusting and shameful. So I figured a free flowing CIM/OWO/facials time just wasn't going to happen. I did try and tell her there is no shame in what she did.

This is the ladies choice of course but I wish I could have got to one of her parties in the past!

Unlucky for her that I have still got the videos from at least two of the three parties that I attended with her then......

yes I have some videos too but quality is ropey and I had hoped to attend one day. Shame she has moved on. Lucy the main girl is cracking.

An object lesson in why you have to go and see girls and why, by extension, FRs have limited use. To me, she looks tired, used, tarty and unattractive. No appeal at all. A bleached blond with big tits pretending to enjoy self-pleasuring against an anonymous background is not what floats my boat. That is NOT a criticism of your taste, by the way. Just to make the point about how different the stimuli we respond to can be.

An object lesson in why you have to go and see girls and why, by extension, FRs have limited use. To me, she looks tired, used, tarty and unattractive. No appeal at all. A bleached blond with big tits pretending to enjoy self-pleasuring against an anonymous background is not what floats my boat. That is NOT a criticism of your taste, by the way. Just to make the point about how different the stimuli we respond to can be.

Her 2 main attractions hadn't been done then,as you say different strokes for different folks.

I've seen Jess in Stoke a few time; at the time she only charged £60 for half an hour which was decent value. I have seen her since her boob job and they are very very nice. She told me that she used the same surgeon as Lolly Badcock.

I always found her very business like and maybe a bit cold. That may have just been me.

I would see her again.