cunningpunt

More Than Just A Punt

18 posts in this topic

I met a girl on Saturday for the first time and it turned out to be the most surreal punt I think I've had. We managed to click instantly, both had a similar sense of humor and just genuinely enjoyed each other's company. The sex was great and it just felt natural like we'd known each other for ages. I had paid for one hour but stayed nearly two and could have probably been a lot longer had I not made prior arrangements. She was full of compliments but I thought it was probably the same with every man she meets and didn't take it too seriously. Anyway we started getting a lot more intimate and got to know each other a bit more. Then she ended up giving me her private number and said she wants to see me again but it would be for free next time! Also told me her real name and was showing me her facebook on her phone etc. Wanted to take a picture of us both but I didn't feel too comfortable with that! She said it was just nice to get along so well with someone and she hasn't got many friends in London so wants me to keep in touch. I don't want to give a name as I think she's with an agency so it could cause her some hassle  :)

Just wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience or been for a punt that's turned into a friendship/relationship?

Hey CP. this has happend to me. Still in touch with her. She is a sweet girl too. If you are comfortable with it then why not?

Agreed.I've done the same with a few Oriental girls,we've had some fun times:-)

Now, how are you going to feel about having a GF who's also a WG?

If you get on, then why not??

Just need to be mindful of the lessons learnt by others on this forum. 

ps. If its was offered "free" then defo!! :)

Could be after british passport, lol.

sounds fantastic man you should go for it

I wonder how this is going now CP...after a couple of weeks?  Any update?

As a working girl, I couldn't "afford" to have a boyfriend. I mean that is not fair meeting my boyfriend after a day of work when I probably meet lwts say 5 people... or if my boyfriend call me to go out and I can't because I have an appoiment... I think is just not fair.

Have a good day xx

tread with caution esp when things like 'pics' are involved. Glad you get on with the girl but you need to be careful too, dont want to sound cynical but just my 2 pence

I've had this happen on a couple of occasions - the girl phoning her agent at time-up to say that the session is complete, then me staying on for a while longer.

Nothing sexual happened on either occasion but it was very pleasant to hang-out and chat for a while. I'd take the relationship further if offered, albeit with caution, and see what develops...

I wish you well, after all we all need somebody...

I have had this happen to me......I had a Reverse Booking on the other site in December 2011, and a young lady bid who advertised as being into BDSM and not doing sex, oral, etc bid and said would I fancy a meet? She had about 7 feedbacks at that time. We met, got along great, and she gave me a nice oral session which she never did. So, started seeing her again twice more at the same RB rate, when afterwards she decided to wind down her BDSM work and suggested we meet outside the other site......and the rest is history! She has now completely stopped her 'other' work, as she actually works full-time in a proper 9-5 and I see her every week,  for a small 'fee' which she uses for her child. The amount I give her is a bit like house-keeping....LOL. .she has now really turned into a true 'fuck-buddy'! :wub: (knowing her now by her name, knowing where she works, etc.)

So...now a few weeks later...how's it going OP...would be interesting to know how it panned out.

Thought I'd throw in my 2p worth.

Started seeing a Massage girl she doesn't do FS so not a real WG I guess, and got on really well.

After a few meetings she asked me to stay and chat, had a few problems, wanted my opinion, asked my advice on how her 'career' should go. She said thankyou 'goodfriend', and that's how I'm saved on her phone, not even my name, just Goodfriend.

Next time I rang her she suggested I come over earlier and she cook for me, so we had our fun then a nice bowl of Thai chicken.

I didn't pay for dinner ^_^.

So for the last few months I go see her, we chat, we play, we chat some more then eat, she refuses any money at all.

She's said she's not looking for a boyfriend, prefers a Goodfriend  :).

Thought I'd throw in my 2p worth.

Started seeing a Massage girl she doesn't do FS so not a real WG I guess, and got on really well.

After a few meetings she asked me to stay and chat, had a few problems, wanted my opinion, asked my advice on how her 'career' should go. She said thankyou 'goodfriend', and that's how I'm saved on her phone, not even my name, just Goodfriend.

Next time I rang her she suggested I come over earlier and she cook for me, so we had our fun then a nice bowl of Thai chicken.

I didn't pay for dinner ^_^.

So for the last few months I go see her, we chat, we play, we chat some more then eat, she refuses any money at all.

She's said she's not looking for a boyfriend, prefers a Goodfriend  :).

By play do you mean massage or are you getting to smash her pasty?

By play do you mean massage or are you getting to smash her pasty?

I don't help with the cooking....?  :P

But I get more than a massage.....OWO usually which suits us both just fine, I can just lie back and enjoy. 

If I feel more energetic I stand and she gets on her knees :cool:

It's like a good 'friend with benefits'    

Edited by ACHOOSYGUY

just ...dont get friendzoned, i pray for everyman that does :P

It's interesting that the OP has not returned to this thread to let us know how things are going after 7 weeks. I hope he will let us know soon.