Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cumandgo

on a tryst--- what really turns you on ?

15 posts in this topic

this question applies both to the girls and the guys but of course I can only write from the guy's perspective.

there are so many factors that go into a successful tryst----- the personality of the girl, her beauty, her gorgeous figure ,her sexy clothes, the atmosphere of her incall etc,etc

I enjoy my trysts to varying degrees and mostly come away happy but I often wonder why I enjoy some more than others. has there been one or two things, that have really made the difference. what gives me that extra lift, makes me feel like I'm really getting into this. yes, there are loads of different factors but I have tried to nail it down, to discover that one thing, which for me makes that critical difference.

yesterday, met this girl, requested her not to wear any black clothes or shoes [ my old hobby horse]-- she duly coplied , lovely coloured high heel sandals and patterned lingerie, killer figure-- fantastic.she had lit many candles in her room to set an atmosphere, offered a wide range of drinks [ can this get any better ? ] . Yes.

after the usual chat etc , when we started get down to matters in hand, without any prompting or initiation from me, she turned ,leaned over and started to french kiss me. I mean real french kiss--- deep, slow, long, sensuous.sexually, it just relaxed me and turned me right on. it was great-- after that everything else just went really well, cos she had set the perfect tone.

so, as the ultimate turn on for me on a tryst--- real french kissing does it.

what about views from evberyone else ?

this question applies both to the girls and the guys but of course I can only write from the guy's perspective.

there are so many factors that go into a successful tryst----- the personality of the girl, her beauty, her gorgeous figure ,her sexy clothes, the atmosphere of her incall etc,etc

I enjoy my trysts to varying degrees and mostly come away happy but I often wonder why I enjoy some more than others. has there been one or two things, that have really made the difference. what gives me that extra lift, makes me feel like I'm really getting into this. yes, there are loads of different factors but I have tried to nail it down, to discover that one thing, which for me makes that critical difference.

yesterday, met this girl, requested her not to wear any black clothes or shoes [ my old hobby horse]-- she duly coplied , lovely coloured high heel sandals and patterned lingerie, killer figure-- fantastic.she had lit many candles in her room to set an atmosphere, offered a wide range of drinks [ can this get any better ? ] . Yes.

after the usual chat etc , when we started get down to matters in hand, without any prompting or initiation from me, she turned ,leaned over and started to french kiss me. I mean real french kiss--- deep, slow, long, sensuous.sexually, it just relaxed me and turned me right on. it was great-- after that everything else just went really well, cos she had set the perfect tone.

Nothing specific for me. Just the girl herself.

The build up is as good as the meeting in many ways I think; the preparation, the wandering around town to maybe buy something, the cup of coffee before I make 'The Phone Call'. Then the giggling over the phone, the walk to the venue, the heart beating with excitement, the knock on the door, the clack of her heels as she approaches the door.

Heck, I could do all of that and then walk away a little richer.....only joking but it might be how some of these no-shows see it.

If I was to say people would just think I am in it for the money:D:D

I would never call you a cash cow, lou.:confused:

And here was me thinking it was so you could meet interesting people and share anecdotes on messageboards :confused:

lou -- why dont you get into some serious domination. you'd be a great Dom, say, Harriet Harm-Men ! you could inflict real pain by continuing to relieve your grateful clients of all their cash throughout the session and they would be happy in the satisfaction that they are turning on and pleasing their mistress !! made for you.

prostitution would be great, if it wasnt for the damn sex bit. :confused:

for me it's when the lady i'm visiting seems really excited to see me and gets into the booking

Nice personality, intelligence, girl/milf next door pretty rather thn Miss World. I also like to feel a bit as if I'm being seduced: maybe a drink and a few minutes chatting then moving to the bed. If I go in and the girl just drops her dress and says right, let's get on with it, I feel like I've missed out on some of the experience.

Foreplay! I love lots of foreplay whether it starts off with a nice bubbly bath some candles and a bit of groping then into the bedroom lots of touching and groping deep french kissing I like it to be really passionate and intense.

Sometimes what really turns me on though is a quickie really fast spontanious sex that just hits the spot or in public the thought of someone else watching me gets me so excited.

xx

The anticipation beforehand. Feeling jittery with punting nerves are a huge part of what makes it so addictive, at least for me. The rush of jangled nerves always vanish the second I meet the girl although if the session is unfulfilling the subsequent low mood can be difficult to shift.

For me the most important ingrediant of a good tryst(?) or punt is a girls attitude i.e. she is as much up for a good time as you are (or she at least portrays that impression). I know it is all a game but I think most of us fantasize about having sex with a nymphomaniac!

Things like DFK, OWO are also a must for me but it is the right attitude that is the difference between an OK punt or a great punt.

For me the most important ingrediant of a good tryst(?) or punt is a girls attitude i.e. she is as much up for a good time as you are (or she at least portrays that impression). I know it is all a game but I think most of us fantasize about having sex with a nymphomaniac!

Things like DFK, OWO are also a must for me but it is the right attitude that is the difference between an OK punt or a great punt.

Totally agree with you, without the lady having the right attitude her services and looks are of no interest to me.

It all starts with the anticipation and if you choose carefully you will not be let down. Then it's attitude, intelligence and a good hot steamy shower to get going (for two of course).

i dont believe you guys, does the girl really have to do everything, including having the hots for you from the get go ? I thought we were all lurve gods on this forum, with the attraction, ability & skills to warm up a block of ice and get it going ?