Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shyjock

Slim Flat-Chested Ladies

4 posts in this topic

Hi,

As I have stated before on here, my particular tastes is for very slim ladies. I like them with as close to a flat chest as possible and I love it when they also have large 'rugby stud' like nipples.

Anyone got any recommendations in the Glasgow/Central Scotland area?

Now that's an EASY query to answer!

I haven't seen her myself but I'm certain that ~SexySummer~ fits that description to a T!!   ;)

Now that's an EASY query to answer!

I haven't seen her myself but I'm certain that ~SexySummer~ fits that description to a T!!   ;)

Another on my must see list - I tried to arrange to see Summer a few weeks back, but couldn't get a time to match..... going to have to take a week off to see all the girls I'd like to!

From what I hear - she does fit the bill though.

Hi,

Yes I have looked at her profile following on from your recommendation and she certainly states that she has large nipples. I am not so sure that she is as slim as my ideal preference, but we always need to make allowances .... lol She also seems a little reticent to put clear representative pictures on AW.

Would be nice to hear from anyone that has been with her and if they could confirm her build etc.

Would also like any other recommendations on any other ladies that our fellow punters have experienced.