Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pbro73

East(Ish) London - Jasmine For U Or Alternatives

5 posts in this topic

I am in East London on Sunday afternoon to go to the football and was thinking of a pre-match punt. I should be grateful for any reccommendations from the gents (and ladies) on here.

Quite flexible in what I am looking for:

Budget of £100 - £150

Independent or agency, not parlour

Incall, nice venue.

Age 20s - mid 30s

Attractive caucasian, oriental, indian or black

Intimate GFE

I like the look of "Jasmine for U" on AW, can anyone give feedback or suggest an alternative?

Thanks in advance

I am in East London on Sunday afternoon to go to the football and was thinking of a pre-match punt. I should be grateful for any reccommendations from the gents (and ladies) on here.

Quite flexible in what I am looking for:

Budget of £100 - £150

Independent or agency, not parlour

Incall, nice venue.

Age 20s - mid 30s

Attractive caucasian, oriental, indian or black

Intimate GFE

I like the look of "Jasmine for U" on AW, can anyone give feedback or suggest an alternative?

Thanks in advance

Hmm, Jasmine is Romanian, which (no doubt unfairly) would make me run a mile.

You could try Melanie_London (very attractive black girl, her photos are entirely accurate), Shantibaby (Latina/Arabic, also accurate photos), or some I haven't seen: ^Emily^, _KaMa_, x Exotic Maliah x or Cute Julia 22.

Or you could give up bothering with bloody football and make an afternoon of it...

Edited by Oldblighter

Hmm, Jasmine is Romanian, which (no doubt unfairly) would make me run a mile.

You could try Melanie_London (very attractive black girl, her photos are entirely accurate), Shantibaby (Latina/Arabic, also accurate photos), or some I haven't seen: ^Emily^, _KaMa_, x Exotic Maliah x or Cute Julia 22.

Or you could give up bothering with bloody football and make an afternoon of it...

Thanks for the suggestions. Melanie_London is also on my list, but I want to save her for a time that I have nothing else on!

What puts you off Romanians? As opposed to, say Poles or Hungarians?

What puts you off Romanians? As opposed to, say Poles or Hungarians?

Experience! But that was, it's true, in Romania itself so my comment may be unjustified.

"Or you could give up bothering with bloody football and make an afternoon of it..."

LOL - but don't say that, football is good for punters that don't like football, its nice and quiet, easier to get a service when there is a match on.

melanie looks good, very tempting, i don't usually stray too far from W1 or W2 but she looks worth the journey... no punternet reviews though just AW... what's her service like?