Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jfk21

London Zone 1 Or 2

12 posts in this topic

hi,

havent got a chance in the last 3/4 years to punt in london and i finally am visiting in a few days.

so all ye experienced players out there, please guide me.

i do not enjoy myself with the eastern european types who just go about things (in my experience) without interest.

i am looking for a nice looking girl who is well endowed and has a good attitude.

my budget is abt 100 quids or less for half an hour.

i do plan to visit house of divine kensington but i havent a clue which ones there come recommended - so please throw some light on that too.

also looking for 1 or 2 other recommendations from you folks.

thanks

Mei comes highly recommended ( look at the hod thread) she's there this Tuesday 21-05

EE girls with the right attitude do exist, e.g. busty_angel in Tufnell Park, but I'm guessing you're not going to go down that road.

hi,

havent got a chance in the last 3/4 years to punt in london and i finally am visiting in a few days.

so all ye experienced players out there, please guide me.

i do not enjoy myself with the eastern european types who just go about things (in my experience) without interest.

i am looking for a nice looking girl who is well endowed and has a good attitude.

my budget is abt 100 quids or less for half an hour.

i do plan to visit house of divine kensington but i havent a clue which ones there come recommended - so please throw some light on that too.

also looking for 1 or 2 other recommendations from you folks.

thanks

Adele at HOD1&Faye at HOD 2.       White South African& English .

Yes definately see Adele if you want a experience that will leave a impression on you for a while.

If not her then the closet experience would be Pixie.

Another Adele fan here...

oh many thx for those inputs,

will def try to book adele based on her overwhelming fan base and well read a few fr's on busty_angel, i think i am willing to go to tufnell park ..

any further recommendation will be highly welcome.

thank you all

Busty Angel is size 12-14 smokes,plain, european but some like her services.

Adele is size 12 but curvier, very sexy, high sex drive, South African and great attitude.

Read her reports to get a idea of wht she is like and does.

Choice is yours but let us know how it went?

well adele sure looks the part but looking at the schedule, the only time i can meet her is the last day of my visit (reaching dayafter on thurs & jetlagged) & i can only see her the foll thurs (seems unavailable any other day) while i leave on fri.

so i guess based on that i would probably try out busty_angel before, unless i can have a few more recommendations.

i am not necessarily looking for big built girls (my fault coz i didnt ellaborate clearly when i posted). i definately like large breasts against small. but would prefer a fitter body against that of someone the size 14.

i mean pls dont get me wrong if i am asking for too much.

either ways i will post my experience whoever i manage to be with.

thanks

Paris is in Canary Wharf this Thursday and Friday - within your price bracket and girls do not come any better, trust me!

hey ray,

how could i forget.

yes i have been with her when she was ard russel square abt 2 years ago or so - that was my last visit in london.

she was certainly a fab experience.

can you pls pm me her contacts.

thanks.

Its naughtydanna not danni.

Her pics dont do her justice!