Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
electricmud

Messaging On Aw

16 posts in this topic

I was curious, is there a sure fire way of knowing a WG has your profile blocked from messaging her or deleting your messages without opening them etc? Would your messages or booking req just bounce back or something if they've blocked you? I've sent a message in the past with someone I've seen numerous times, and my last message enquirying another booking has just went un-opened. And I know she's been logging on an almost daily basis. I'm just stumped, because all our previous bookings have been great, and I know I don't act like a prat constantly messaging girls etc. So was just curious if I'm being ignored.

You can look at messages you've sent and it is annotated with the date it was read.

Also it is marked as deleted.

So you can work out if it was deleted before being opened (remember that being opened does not mean that it was read).

Not sure about being blocked.

CB

It is possible this lady pays for her messages to be sent to her email account where she can read them there, thus making it look like she hasn't read the message you sent her on Adultwork. What might have happened is she has read this message through her emails and forgotten to respond to it on Adultwork.

When she logs in it doesn't automatically take her to her emails and she may not have got any others to make her go into her inbox. Its a possibility. Do you not have her number so you can send her a text or ring her? Have you tried again to message her since you sent the other message?

I was curious, is there a sure fire way of knowing a WG has your profile blocked from messaging her or deleting your messages without opening them etc? Would your messages or booking req just bounce back or something if they've blocked you? I've sent a message in the past with someone I've seen numerous times, and my last message enquirying another booking has just went un-opened. And I know she's been logging on an almost daily basis. I'm just stumped, because all our previous bookings have been great, and I know I don't act like a prat constantly messaging girls etc. So was just curious if I'm being ignored.

A blocked message shows as unread with a dashed line under, the dashed line indicates it's been deleted before reading (by the blocking system).

No she doesn't post her number on her profile, and I've since lost it (old phone crapped out on me before I could save my numbers - lesson learnt)

Thanks Strawberry. Just checked my messages, it appears she just hasn't gotten round to reading it. Anyway, guess just move on. If she doesn't read it nothing I can do about it. Don't want to become one of those over zealous types. :lol:

have you tried calling

A blocked message shows as unread with a dashed line under, the dashed line indicates it's been deleted before reading (by the blocking system).

Also, it is deleted immediately after being sent. Matching time sent and time deleted should prove that you are blocked.

Some folk have four or five messages to read and open them and think they have read them and wil reply later on, only to forget they had opened them, best to send one again, its an easy mistake to make,

But if you dont get an answer the second time then just move on.

No she doesn't post her number on her profile, and I've since lost it (old phone crapped out on me before I could save my numbers - lesson learnt)

Thanks Strawberry. Just checked my messages, it appears she just hasn't gotten round to reading it. Anyway, guess just move on. If she doesn't read it nothing I can do about it. Don't want to become one of those over zealous types. :lol:

As has already been explained to you, there is a distinct possibility she has read it via her email and then forgot to read it and respond on the actual site. Surely common sense would dictate to try it again one more time if still no joy then concede she is ignoring you.

As has already been explained to you, there is a distinct possibility she has read it via her email and then forgot to read it and respond on the actual site. Surely common sense would dictate to try it again one more time if still no joy then concede she is ignoring you.

I know you're just trying to give advice, but there is no need for the slightly rude tone at the begining of your post.

You can lead a horse to water etc...... :mellow:

......but there is no need for the slightly rude tone at the begining of your post.

Don't be upset mate it's almost normal here you've given a simple MASSAGE though ;-)

I know you're just trying to give advice, but there is no need for the slightly rude tone at the begining of your post.

Bibi's not rude, not in that sense anyway.. From your responses above it does appear that you missed the point in her original post.  The lady may have read your mail if its directed straight to her personal email address and not through the AW site, lots of girls read their mails this way, I used to especially if working away, but occasionally AW mails get lost in the spam box or even the ether.  Try mailing again if you like her...

I wasn't being rude in the slightest not sure how you can infer anything like that from my post. I was trying to encourage you not to give up as these things happen. Thats the problem with the written word you have no way of knowing how it was said which was actually said in a helpful way. How can you know what tone it was meant in? Were you sat here with me listening me say it out loud? No you weren't. You did indeed miss my point earlier it seems. Now do as you want write to her again or don't, I am not bothered.

Put ladies in your hotlist and then put their phone number n their notes.

electricmud, it's time if u r in Leeds or nearby try sending emails from AW to her profile u'll be sure whether u r blocked, ignored or not.