Suffolk Punter

Near By Punts

20 posts in this topic

What is the nearest to home that you have ever punted?

SP

Close enough to go on my pushbike  :ph34r:

Close enough that it would have taken longer to get my pushbike out of the garage than to walk there.

What is the nearest to home that you have ever punted?

SP

A couple of streets away and it was great.

too close for comfort

I can see the block of flats from my house, probably 300-400m away as the crow flies.

4 and a half miles.  Next village.

In the same apartment block!

Very handy on cold and rainy days :)

CB

In the same apartment block!

Very handy on cold and rainy days :)

CB

Coo I would be embarrassed if I didn't book her regularly enough to keep her happy. I am feeling guilty right now that I suspect I am not going to make the trip to the  next town to see a new favourite - just haven't got he mojo today.

Nearest is the adjacent estate (where I used to live) and approached just wondering not if I would be recognised but whether neighbours would know where I was going and why as it is not really that sort of estate as far as I know.

Less than a mile :)

However, a lady I hope to see regularly (in the near future), lives on the same new build estate as my sister (couple hundred metres away!!) <_<

About an hour away by train, but that's mainly due to the larger number of girls working in Glasgow and Edinburgh. I did have one punt booked last year in my own smallish town - less than a mile from my house. I made sure to get the girl's location before the day of the meet, to make sure it wasn't close to where anyone I knew lived or worked. She ended up cancelling due to illness though and doesn't do incalls here anymore. 

Living near the south coast,plenty of opportunies in my home town but London is only 49 minutes by train so prefer to have my liaison there

Less than a mile :)

However, a lady I hope to see regularly (in the near future), lives on the same new build estate as my sister (couple hundred metres away!!) <_<

Threesome?

For me the top of the road, 13 houses away. It was an all night place so the punt was in the early hours of the morning. The place was above a bookies and I have seen the girls help a bloke in a wheelchair up the stairs, bless em.

For a mate of mine it was actually his next door neighbour, a BBW in Oxfordshire. He worked out that all those men with furtive looks on their faces, not so much on leaving the premises?, were visiting her house for other things than reading the meter. He paid his compliments to her about a week after figuring this out. He lived next to her for about two years and they became friendly. He still  joke jokes that he literally and figuratively had put some sugar in her bowl.

On a side note, he saw a policeman outside her house one day and gathered that a raid was going to take place. Turned out plod was a regular.

About 0.5 miles away, in the day when my missus was at work. As soon as I got the address, thought it rang a bell - it was next door to my wife's best friend's house.

After a very careful reccy, hat and scarf on (fortunately it was winter) I did the punt.

Never returned and in hindsight, could have been worse..the girl might have actually been my wife's best friend!!

Down to 8 lives, tiddles.

too close for comfort

too close for comfort

Me too !

I can see the block of flats from my house, probably 300-400m away as the crow flies.

Sounds similar to when I lived in my old house!

Maybe a bit too convenient, when trying to keep to a budget.

5 minutes drive from home, in shopping area that ex and I used regularly.

Mobile phones have made this harder!

Over a hundred miles.  And it's staying that way, at least as long as I need to travel regularly.