one eyed panda

Sums Things Up Nicely

9 posts in this topic

I was buying an aniiversary card today when one of the jokey ones caught my eye.

The couple are in the bedroom, wife is in bed, curlers in, reading a book.

Against the wall is a wheel of fortune, with 11 sections saying no sex and the twelfth saying 'sex'.

Wife to husband: as its our anniversary you can spin it again.

If only...

I was buying an aniiversary card today when one of the jokey ones caught my eye.

The couple are in the bedroom, wife is in bed, curlers in, reading a book.

Against the wall is a wheel of fortune, with 11 sections saying no sex and the twelfth saying 'sex'.

Wife to husband: as its our anniversary you can spin it again.

If only...

Could there not be a best of three option :)

You know the wheel is weighted so the "sex" always ends up at the bottom.

You know the wheel is weighted so the "sex" always ends up at the bottom.

Or even sex up the bottom? :)

when are you guys going to learn if you marry a chic this is the agenda, stay single, have kids with a lesbian friend and go get sex from girls in the biz happy life

Who was it that said the wheel was the best invention of all time.....it certainly seems to get the vote of approval by many a wife.

Come to think of it, if the wife is in curlors, and showing intrest in the book.......I would hope that the wheel I spin would say no!.

Couple are in the bedroom. Wife is wearing a baby doll nightie, no knickers and the expensive perfume she knows he likes, cupping her boobs and stroking her pussy provocatively.

Wheel of fortune on the wall- eleven sections saying sex. Only one says no sex. Husband walks into the room glances at wife and spins the wheel.

Wife gets off bed and shouts- "You bastard. Typical man gambling takes priority over me. I am sleeping in the spare room !"

when are you guys going to learn if you marry a chic this is the agenda, stay single, have kids with a lesbian friend and go get sex from girls in the biz happy life

Good advice! The world's your oyster when you're single.  :) 

How right you are Heather. If only I could turn back the clock ....(sighs!)