Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rajan

That Initial Contact With A Girl...

23 posts in this topic

When I see the profile of a wg I like I tell them a bit about myself and what and why I would like to see them but what I would like to know is, what do girls like to read and know about their client in that initial contact?  What is nice to know for the wg to know and what's to avoid?

Also, if the wg is working in a bar, what should be said and avoided?

When I see the profile of a wg I like I tell them a bit about myself and what and why I would like to see them but what I would like to know is, what do girls like to read and know about their client in that initial contact?  What is nice to know for the wg to know and what's to avoid? Also, if the wg is working in a bar, what should be said and avoided?

When I see the profile of a wg I like I tell them a bit about myself and what and why I would like to see them but what I would like to know is, what do girls like to read and know about their client in that initial contact?  What is nice to know for the wg to know and what's to avoid? Also, if the wg is working in a bar, what should be said and avoided?

It depends on every girl... some of us may like to find out more thing about you..and depends what sort of experience you're looking for :)

When I see the profile of a wg I like I tell them a bit about myself and what and why I would like to see them but what I would like to know is, what do girls like to read and know about their client in that initial contact?  What is nice to know for the wg to know and what's to avoid?

I like the email where the guy introduces himself and tells me he would like to see me and when.

I do not like

Where are U

How much?

How old?

How big are yer tits?

keep it simple and polite and you won't go far wrong :)

By E-MaiI always introduce myself and  ask about  availability as most W.G.s  will see you on the day even though its not advertised but you must be polite and paitent.   By text keep it short and to the point.

I don't need to know a lot really- Just want you want and roughly when you were thinking of and for how long. I find it sweet but strange when men tell me their life stories and background in an initial email! 

My initial contact is usually by phone.  That's quite a "gulp" moment.

I don't have much trouble going from 0-60, frank talking-wise, in her apartment, but it's not so easy on the phone.   Even after I've established that I'm talking to "Samantha" (and it seems sometimes WGs don't immediately react to their name, if it's a new one! - I have the same problem at my end with my punting name), I then find it awkward to go "Umm, er, so, are you, um, working today?".  I'm afraid one day I'll get the number wrong and end up by coincidence with a different Samantha, who has a dog whistle handy for heavy breathers (not that I think I breathe heavily).  Plus, with some EE girls, there's the language barrier.  I'm usually calling from somewhere outdoors, and all of a sudden I'm having to say "you make oral no rubber yes?" while pretending to passers-by that it's a normal conversation.  And my idea of negotiating a rate is to slip in "So, that's going to be £x, right?" towards the end of the call, having scoured her profile for rates and extras (and taken a decision about which number to pick when there are contradictory ones!).

IIRR one of the things that can cost a publican his licence (Silverado, to my rescue, please!) is permitting on-duty prostitutes to use his premises.

If, accordingly, a WG, in the UK is "working" a bar, I think one should avoid mentioning same - if she suggests meeting her in the Lounge Bar of the Kings Arms, there, or the Cocktail Bar of a Best Western, and she'll be wearing, etc., etc., fine, but, otherwise I'd go carefully here!

I generally favour an approach like this.Hi Bibi,Have read your profile and was wondering if you are free at soand so time at soandso date for soandso length of time....Simples!If its something specific a gentleman would like in a booking then mention that otherwise yep simple polite and to the point.

When I see the profile of a wg I like I tell them a bit about myself and what and why I would like to see them but what I would like to know is, what do girls like to read and know about their client in that initial contact? What is nice to know for the wg to know and what's to avoid?

Also, if the wg is working in a bar, what should be said and avoided?

Where, when, anything specific to your needs,

Beyond that nothing else is needed.

If the WG is in a bar then that would be solicitation and thus illegal. Unless you mean something different.

( anyone else get the image if an elegant woman in red sat at a bar, then walking over to a gentleman and whispering in his ear?

Or is that just my romantic Hollywood imagination talking to me lol)

I tend to keep it fairly short - restricting myself to only vols I & II of my memoirs and the foreword comments of Stephen Fry. 

I make a point of mentioning my age though - the last thing I want is to see a look of complete revulsion on the face of my chosen one as she opens the door!  Or is it just me? 

I generally favour an approach like this. Hi Bibi,Have read your profile and was wondering if you are free at soandso time at soandso date for soandso length of time.... Simples! If its something specific a gentleman would like in a booking then mention that otherwise yep simple polite and to the point.

So that's were my e-mail went. :) I've been puzzling over that for months. :D

Seriously,in my opinion, Bibi has got it spot on and I would think that lots of WG's would agree with her. The first contact should simply be availability. She already knows that you like her because if you didn't you'd be contacting someone else. Even on the phone that's all it needs to be. If it's a phone call then that's all it needs to be. Then you just turn up.

After the initial contact (by e-mail) then you can tell the lady what you want to get out of the visit if you want but unless you have a specific reason why bother? If you've seen her before then a bit if e-mail chat would to me be quite normal and acceptable.

This is an interesting topic.

Simple question. Should your email or private message only be sent after  you, the client, has already made the decision that you want a booking ?

This is an interesting topic.

Simple question. Should your email or private message only be sent after  you, the client, has already made the decision that you want a booking ?

Why would you message them if you had no interest in making a booking?

Why would you message them if you had no interest in making a booking?

There is a very big difference between progressing an 'interest' in the WG and an actual decision made to try and book her.

There is a very big difference between progressing an 'interest' in the WG and an actual decision made to try and book her.

I think that you would only make contact of any kind if from the information on her website/profile you were interested. If you weren't sure and wanted to check something regarding services for example i.e. you offer X at your discretion but to me as a punter it's a dealbreaker. Could you give me a little more information please? But if you start asking for a lot of information particularly if it's already on her profile then I think she would quickly stop thinking of you as a potential client.

I always try and tread carefully until I think that she realises that I'm one of the good guys.

Exactly!  You want to see if she responds as nicely as the way you enquired :)

Exactly!  You want to see if she responds as nicely as the way you enquired :)

Think I will nickname you Lionel Messi -- he's great at side stepping too ! :D

Does the WG require that he has already made the decision in principle to actually book her or not ?   :)

Think I will nickname you Lionel Messi -- he's great at side stepping too ! :D

Does the WG require that he has already made the decision in principle to actually book her or not ?   :)

That depends on what he said in his communication...  over to you................. x

That depends on what he said in his communication...  over to you................. x

'depends' means the answer is no. :D   After that then its just done to his approach and the type of info he is seeking. That's the next hurdle !

'depends' means the answer is no. :D   After that then its just done to his approach and the type of info he is seeking. That's the next hurdle !

I am glad I am not a 'seeker'.  I did a MFF with a client and we had to find a girl.  We saw a lady who was touring in my area, and I chose her.  Well...  let me tell you - she said she was busty, but she was not and she never took her basque off.  When I explored her with permission , I found a sponge up her fadge.  She dominated us completely.  We both felt like novices, and we are not ! She also concentrated too much on me and shunned the guy who was not happy since he was paying us both...........  but she did have a nice bum :)

He wants to do it again but the searching is a complete headache and a big responsibility since I am not paying.

I am glad I am not a 'seeker'.  I did a MFF with a client and we had to find a girl.  We saw a lady who was touring in my area, and I chose her.  Well...  let me tell you - she said she was busty, but she was not and she never took her basque off.  When I explored her with permission , I found a sponge up her fadge.  She dominated us completely.  We both felt like novices, and we are not ! She also concentrated too much on me and shunned the guy who was not happy since he was paying us both...........  but she did have a nice bum :)

He wants to do it again but the searching is a complete headache and a big responsibility since I am not paying.

You know those times when you seriously wish you weren't retired... ;)  

Your right though, been there done that only the girl we chose turned out to be a right bunny boiler and turned on my client...  Its not easy for the guys that's for sure.

I try to keep my initial contact short, sweet and to the point. Like many I feel more comfortable by emailing first then having a phone conversation. I do give ‘points’ on how quickly the girl returns emails. If she can keep on top of her admin it gives me confidence she knows her to run the rest of her business as well.

For the highlighted parts:-

Send her a pic of your wallet full of £20 notes.

Flash your AE card, if you don't have one, pull out a wad of £50 notes when you pay for your drinks.