Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dafeiji

Dalian Bath Houses Detailed Report 洗浴

23 posts in this topic

你好,

Well guys just got back from a two month trip to Dalian and really checked out the scene there.  In case you didn't know already Dalian is a city in the northeast of China famous for its seafood and industry, but more famous for its bath house scene! 

What follows is a detailed report of the scene here.

Enjoy!

Name:   巴渝

Price: 179 RMB

Service: sex 45 mins

Review:  This place is under a bridge going down wuyi road.  The place is fairly new inside and the service is pretty good.  Most of the girls are good looking, but sometimes a little discriminative towards foreigners. 

Name:  Jianxing Bathing

Price: 239

Service: 50 minute massage and HJ

Review: look for number 21, the girl with the huge tits!  To get here you have to walk behind this hot pot place and into a parking lot, turn left and you will see the place.  The people here are friendly towards foreigners.

Name:  Yunshui Leisure Bathing

Location:  103 Baishan Road, Shahekou, Dalian, Liaoning, China,

Price: 179

Review: First you go upstairs to have a shower, then you go downstairs to the rest hall.  Lots of girls will approach you offering their services.

Name:  ‘massage parlours’

Price:  from 100-200

Service: sex 30 mins

Review: This street and the ones around it are full of brothels guised as massage parlours.  Take your pick, walk in and pick a girl.  Don’t be alarmed when they take you outside and to a different apartment, this is very normal in this area.

Name:  Jinshaxin Korean Porotic Bone Leisure Hall

Service:  2 hour massage plus happy ending

Review: A very classy place indeed.  Not much to say about this place except it gets really busy and the girls are hot.  It is not uncommon to wait for a long time before you see a girl, unless it is a weekday during the afternoon.

Name: assisted bath place

Service: assisted bath with the girl plus sex

Review: This was the best place I visited during my stay!  Just having a girl bath with me is a huge turn on!

Name: aisa mens club

Service: sex

Review: Go for a shower then be led to pink room under the stairs! Like a mini Amsterdam, where the girls are all sitting in pink room.  Choose one then go and do your business.

Name: bath house

Price: 180

Service: 45 mins sex

Review: Have a shower then go to the rest hall.  Pick a girl and go for it!

Name:  Tian'ai Foot Massage Honghuayuan

Review: You can choose not to have a shower and it’s ten RMB cheaper.

你好,

Well guys just got back from a two month trip to Dalian and really checked out the scene there.  In case you didn't know already Dalian is a city in the northeast of China famous for its seafood and industry, but more famous for its bath house scene! 

What follows is a detailed report of the scene here.

Enjoy!

Name:   巴渝

Price: 179 RMB

Review:  This place is under a bridge going down wuyi road.  The place is fairly new inside and the service is pretty good.  Most of the girls are good looking, but sometimes a little discriminative towards foreigners. 

Name:  Jianxing Bathing

Service: 50 minute massage and HJ

Review: look for number 21, the girl with the huge tits!  To get here you have to walk behind this hot pot place and into a parking lot, turn left and you will see the place.  The people here are friendly towards foreigners.

Name:  Yunshui Leisure Bathing

Location:  103 Baishan Road, Shahekou, Dalian, Liaoning, China,

Review: First you go upstairs to have a shower, then you go downstairs to the rest hall.  Lots of girls will approach you offering their services.

Name:  ‘massage parlours’

Price:  from 100-200

Service: sex 30 mins

Review: This street and the ones around it are full of brothels guised as massage parlours.  Take your pick, walk in and pick a girl.  Don’t be alarmed when they take you outside and to a different apartment, this is very normal in this area.

Name:  Jinshaxin Korean Porotic Bone Leisure Hall

Service:  2 hour massage plus happy ending

Review: A very classy place indeed.  Not much to say about this place except it gets really busy and the girls are hot.  It is not uncommon to wait for a long time before you see a girl, unless it is a weekday during the afternoon.

Name: assisted bath place

Service: assisted bath with the girl plus sex

Review: This was the best place I visited during my stay!  Just having a girl bath with me is a huge turn on!

Name: aisa mens club

Service: sex

Review: Go for a shower then be led to pink room under the stairs! Like a mini Amsterdam, where the girls are all sitting in pink room.  Choose one then go and do your business.

Name: bath house

Price: 180

Service: 45 mins sex

Review: Have a shower then go to the rest hall.  Pick a girl and go for it!

Name:  Tian'ai Foot Massage Honghuayuan

Review: You can choose not to have a shower and it’s ten RMB cheaper.

I think we talked here  about Dalian before . Any    of the above prices apply to Non Chinese Looking &non Chinese speaking punters ??.

From what you say Dalian must one of the cheapest places in China . I coudn;t get anything there for less than 350rmb&up +a lot of scams in Bejing,Shanghai ,and Sanya Bay .Hainan island, unlike  Hong Kong where its very straight forward . Must be a good influence of long British  rule ..

Sarcasm?

No, it looks really good, what is it?

It looks like Comic San MS.

I think we talked here  about Dalian before . Any    of the above prices apply to Non Chinese Looking &non Chinese speaking punters ??.

From what you say Dalian must one of the cheapest places in China . I coudn;t get anything there for less than 350rmb&up +a lot of scams in Bejing,Shanghai ,and Sanya Bay .Hainan island, unlike  Hong Kong where its very straight forward . Must be a good influence of long British  rule ..

Jojo,

The prices quoted are accurate. Even someone who does not speak the language can get it for these prices!

comic sans ms

很好谢谢你

需要薯條嗎?

We sure got some cunning linguists on this site! :D

We sure got some cunning linguists on this site! :D

Indeed!

Jojo,

The prices quoted are accurate. Even someone who does not speak the language can get it for these prices!

Thanks for the confirmation&information ...

Why do you think prices in Dalian are cheaper than at other parts of China ??

Not on the tourists trail ??

Thanks for the confirmation&information ...

Why do you think prices in Dalian are cheaper than at other parts of China ??

Not on the tourists trail ??

Hi Jojo,

I think the main reason is because there are so many bath houses there.  The more competition, the lower the prices!  Don't get me wrong, Dalian has its fair share of expensive places and rip-off merchants; however, compared to other places in China it has way more bath houses.

Hope that answers your question!

Hi Jojo,

I think the main reason is because there are so many bath houses there.  The more competition, the lower the prices!  Don't get me wrong, Dalian has its fair share of expensive places and rip-off merchants; however, compared to other places in China it has way more bath houses.

Hope that answers your question!

Thank you again ...

I am really into the  bath house concept of sex . At least one is getting clean washed girls .

Water must be plentiful&cheap there ..

Thank you again ...

I am really into the  bath house concept of sex . At least one is getting clean washed girls .

Water must be plentiful&cheap there ..

No probelm!

Yeah Dalian is like Water World, except Kevin Costner isn't here, thank fuck!

There's a place outside of a big city in the south of China where I get it for 150RMB. Not just one place but a whole lot of barber shops together. The lowest I've had is 100RMB. I'm English it's only in the places where there are a lot of forigners that you'll get charged way over the local price.

There's a place outside of a big city in the south of China where I get it for 150RMB. Not just one place but a whole lot of barber shops together. The lowest I've had is 100RMB. I'm English it's only in the places where there are a lot of forigners that you'll get charged way over the local price.

Where is the big city in the south, Do you mean Dongguan??/.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOFIDivKIZY

More info here http://www.echinacities.com/china-media/Dongguan-Sex-Clubs-Reporter-Explores-Citys-Prostitution-Underworld

It was Furyogaijin who posted on the delights &prices of Dongguan ." China's Sin City " according to the Daily Telegraph.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10030014/Inside-Dongguan-Chinas-Sin-City.html

Where is the big city in the south, Do you mean Dongguan??/.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOFIDivKIZY

More info here http://www.echinacities.com/china-media/Dongguan-Sex-Clubs-Reporter-Explores-Citys-Prostitution-Underworld

It was Furyogaijin who posted on the delights &prices of Dongguan ." China's Sin City " according to the Daily Telegraph.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10030014/Inside-Dongguan-Chinas-Sin-City.html

The Daily telegraph's recent article dated 1May 2013 " Last month, the 'New Generation' sex market on Dongguan's outskirts became the latest red-light district to receive a visit from the local constabulary.

The outdoor market – a tatty labyrinth of concrete car garages that once served as mini-brothels – now lies abandoned. Dozens of shacks have been shuttered and Public Security Bureau seals adorn the metal doors where prostitutes once loitered.

"They closed the market last night," complained one local 'madam', a woman in her thirties wearing a red tracksuit top. "Normally, we could find you two girls for 150 yuan (£16)." Dongguan's sex trade may now be less visible than before but many thousands of sex workers still operate inside underground venues that are an open secret to those in the know..

150 RMB4 two girls .

The Daily telegraph's recent article dated 1May 2013 " Last month, the 'New Generation' sex market on Dongguan's outskirts became the latest red-light district to receive a visit from the local constabulary.

The outdoor market – a tatty labyrinth of concrete car garages that once served as mini-brothels – now lies abandoned. Dozens of shacks have been shuttered and Public Security Bureau seals adorn the metal doors where prostitutes once loitered.

"They closed the market last night," complained one local 'madam', a woman in her thirties wearing a red tracksuit top. "Normally, we could find you two girls for 150 yuan (£16)." Dongguan's sex trade may now be less visible than before but many thousands of sex workers still operate inside underground venues that are an open secret to those in the know..

150 RMB4 two girls .

Every place I've been to in China has been closed down at least twice a year. It's just for show some good PR, the girls get a fine and then are back to it after about two weeks. The only reason these places are allowed is that the local police take a cut to look the other way. You'll rarely see saunas or KTV's shut down or raided much more money involved and better connections.

I'm a bit pissed off right now as on my current trip my favorite place has been shut down and I really wanted to see the lovely Chen Chen again. :(

Hi everyone,

I have just arrived in Dalian, and I m keen for a punt tonight. I was going to go checkout the assisted bath place as mentioned earlier in this post but I also noticed a shady "barber shop" about 50m from my apartment, I want to have a punt there but I'm unsure what you ask for? I already have a good haircut haha

Any suggestions? :)

I have just arrived in Dalian, and I m keen for a punt tonight. I was going to go checkout the assisted bath place as mentioned earlier in this post but I also noticed a shady "barber shop" about 50m from my apartment, I want to have a punt there but I'm unsure what you ask for? I already have a good haircut hahau

Tell him you need something for the weekend.