Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jb57

Recommendation For Overnight Gfe

6 posts in this topic

HI

going to be in London in a couple of weekends time and looking for someone nice for a overnight. Planning going for a meal and then to a concert was wondering if anybody had any ideas ? I've tried Emailing a few

london agencies to see whos available but none seem to reply ? Perhaps am looking too far in advance. Has anyone any ideas I would like someone who has perfect English and likes DFK. Had noticed Alluring

Alishas website has anyone been with her ? Would she be a good option for Overnight or has anyone got any other suggestions ?

Thanks JB

I have had the great pleasure of sharing an absolutely fabulous dinner date with Alisha.She is the perfect partner,a great boost to your ego to have such a beautiful,intelligent  and striking young lady on your arm.

In private she is an absolute delight,the perfect combination,friend,lover and whore.

I suggest you check out her field reports reports and you will get an idea of how good she is.

If you decide to book her you will not be disappointed.

I suggest you check out her field reports reports and you will get an idea of how good she is.

If you decide to book her you will not be disappointed.

May I second that.

I have had two overnights with Alisha and loved every minute of them.

A lovely and intelligent woman - what more do you want!

As has been said before, it's not a good idea to have an overnight with a girl that you have never seen before - even if somebody else recommends them, you simply may not "click" so it's not worth the risk. However, you could be lucky, so maybe it is worth taking a risk?

I have an overnight tonight actually, just getting my things ready now, and it's absolutely no risk, because I use the aforementioned formula.

Edited by raylondoner

or for more fun, have an hour outcall at (say) 10pm and another for the morning at say 7am

you get a good nights sleep and can see 2 hookers instead of one :)

Are there many agency wg's offering early morning bookings?

It could be indeed a nice idea to have two 2-hours sessions evening and morning with 2 different fantasies :)