Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gandalfthewhite

Penny Of London Retreat

4 posts in this topic

Anyone seen her? Description of looks and services? And does she work at any other establishment as well? Looks slightly familiar...

I saw her last month (May) and had an absolutely fabulous time. However, I do think that domination is so much a cerebral pastime that it might take a while to find the right fit. Suffice to say Penny was perfect for me and I'd be very interested to hear if she was available elsewhere during the Mon-Fri week.

Re looks, the pictures are accurate. Pretty face, cute B/C cup breasts, toned body. Fantastic confident and dominating manner, was really able to deliver on the scenario I requested. I'm very keen to see here again.

Thanks Zarniwoop, that's helpful to know. What sort of scenarios do you go in for, if I may ask? Please PM me if you prefer - thanks in advance.

Another big thumbs up for Penny here, I saw her last night, had a great time. It was a last minute booking so I could only get a hour hour appointment, which I worried would be a bit short, but there was nothing to worry about at all, she did an amazing job of fitting so much into the time available.