SlickWilly

Anyone Ever Do An Lmp And Pams On The Same Day?

11 posts in this topic

Did any forum member ever do 2 separate parties on the same day? I have been thinking about doing a 2 hr midweek LMP and Pams later on that night!

Did any forum member ever do 2 separate parties on the same day? I have been thinking about doing a 2 hr midweek LMP and Pams later on that night!

Not done that combination but i have done a LMP and LAPC and GP (before i walked out for the last time) and Desire, before Desire turned into a Bait and Switch outfit.

Edited by smiths

Blimey.  You must have some stamina.  Why not leave, say, 24 hours, between the two?  I'm sure your testicles won't explode from underuse. :)

By the way, from my limited experience, I preferred my afternoon visit to Pam's.  The girls are happy to keep playing right up until 5pm.  In the evening, they're watching the clock a little by 9:15 (hardly surprising since most of them have done a double shift).

Edited by hotdogburger

Blimey.  You must have some stamina.  Why not leave, say, 24 hours, between the two?  I'm sure your testicles won't explode from underuse. :)

By the way, from my limited experience, I preferred my afternoon visit to Pam's.  The girls are happy to keep playing right up until 5pm.  In the evening, they're watching the clock a little by 9:15 (hardly surprising since most of them have done a double shift).

Simply felt like going to another party provider after the first. :)

Not been to Pams parties yet, but did attend a sacred rose party followed by a Lady Marmalade party when they were right by each other in central London.

Why not do it the other way round ??    Pams then on to LMP.

Then its an upgrade from covered oral at Pams to BBBJ on the menu at LMP among other things .

As i said in another thread ,i still think  Pams Parties are VFM . ...

Now that LMP has moved - are the 2 nearer each other or further awat as I'm not sure where Pam's is?

Now that LMP has moved - are the 2 nearer each other or further awat as I'm not sure where Pam's is?

Pam's is   near West Kensington station .  LAPC is near Chancery Lane ,Holborn ..

Now i hear  Pam's moving to another place as well ,someone said  probably Earl's Court area . 

LMP is St James area - so about 3 or so miles to Pam in one direction and about the same to LAPC in the other

Pam's is   near West Kensington station .  LAPC is near Chancery Lane ,Holborn ..

Now i hear  Pam's moving to another place as well ,someone said  probably Earl's Court area . 

And of course LAPC is in Dagenham on Wednesday nights. I left LMP at 6pm to get to Dagenham by 8pm.

LAPC Dagenham is a great spa to recover from all that sex.

You can use there saunas and jacuzzis then once revitalised have another pop!  :)