JonnyS

First Time Threesome

6 posts in this topic

Ok so for some time now I've been thinking about about booking my first threesome, but to be honest I feel a bit nervous about it as I'm not very experienced and a bit intimidated as to me they're both total strangers but they know each other really well.

I haven't decided on who I'm going to book but it'll probably be someone off AW. There's an Eastern European duo I like the look of and also a pair of English girls, or the third alternative is 2 of the Hungarian girls in West Kensington (won't mention any names as I'm a newer member and I think the post will be declined).

Does anyone have any advice?

Try not to talk to any of your mates for about three days afterwards, as they will want to know what that enormous grin on your face is for...

I'd recommend a search using Ladys Name contains '&' and have a look at some of the experiences from your fellow punters.

Have fun

Tim

I'd recommend a search using Ladys Name contains '&' and have a look at some of the experiences from your fellow punters.

Have fun

Tim

Easier to search with option "Couple FF"?

i have never had a ffm 3 some but would like 1 so sort of no how your feeling

id just look at the services they offer and pick the couple that you feel happyiest with

or you could do a reverse booking on the purple site and pick 2 girls that are happy for a 3 some but who dont no eachother 

pm me if you have any questions

Easier to search with option "Couple FF"?

Puntertim was talking about how to search PunterNet FRs for reviews of duos; you are talking about AW.

To the OP I would say that if you are worried about booking two girls who are total strangers to you, then don't: ask a WG you have seen before, and who you have had a good time with, if she has a friend who can join you for a threesome.