Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Musafir05

My Dick Is Broken

11 posts in this topic

Well more preciously my testicles. Let’s rewind to yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting a new Brazilian WG down the street (literally). During oral sex I requested she softly suck and lick my balls. She grabbed my balls and pulled them into her mouth with such sheer force, my reaction was AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGG! Luckily the appointment was only for 30 minutes and I manage to leave with my balls semi-attached.

Her blowjob consist of her nibbling on my cock, like WTF!.

Anyone else had an similar experience?

haven't experienced anything like that, but sometimes I feel the girl's teeth during OWO and it can seriously hurt! :)

haven't experienced anything like that, but sometimes I feel the girl's teeth during OWO and it can seriously hurt! :)

hey newbie you still going hard on the Asian chicks?

hey newbie you still going hard on the Asian chicks?

Don't spend as much as I used to. Need money for other things as well :)

Don't spend as much as I used to. Need money for other things as well :)

Same dawg, I intent to 'unload' every 4 months. I have scraped 1 hour booking for 30 mins ones to save and enjoy at the same time. 

Is there a term for and has anyone experienced inserting one's bollocks into a pussy?

I know this isn't what happened here, but I'm just wondering.

Well more preciously my testicles. Let’s rewind to yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting a new Brazilian WG down the street (literally). During oral sex I requested she softly suck and lick my balls. She grabbed my balls and pulled them into her mouth with such sheer force, my reaction was AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGG! Luckily the appointment was only for 30 minutes and I manage to leave with my balls semi-attached.

Anyone else had an similar experience?

Yes, i had my bollocks twisted and i never asked for it, bloody painful and no return visit from me.

Edited by smiths

I've had my cock turn purple and then brown after a vigurous blowjob from a thai WG. Too much teeth, like getting a blow job from a dog. Only noticed it the following day. Took a week to recover.

Edited by h12345

Ah, that would be the corn on the cob, blow job. :eek:

Yes, i had my bollocks twisted and i never asked for it, bloody painful and no return visit from me.

I should be paid for the damages

like getting a blow job from a dog..

Not even going to ask.... :P

Ended up with love bites all over my cock after one over enthusiastic blow job....and had a much redder end than usual. Not a fan of toothy BJ's meself...