Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Oldblighter

Shanell69: Where Is She?

5 posts in this topic

I've seen Shanell (she's Nr 1907203 on AW) several times to our great mutual satisfaction, and I've been trying to see her again but to no avail. She doesn't respond to (or even read) emails and doesn't answer the phone or reply to texts, though she does occasionally log on to AW; sometimes her phone number is shown, sometimes not.

Anybody know what's going on? I'm rather desperate to find out, as she is one of the best ladies I've seen in over 30 years and I'll be hugely disappointed if I can't see her again.

I've seen Shanell (she's Nr 1907203 on AW) several times to our great mutual satisfaction, and I've been trying to see her again but to no avail. She doesn't respond to (or even read) emails and doesn't answer the phone or reply to texts, though she does occasionally log on to AW; sometimes her phone number is shown, sometimes not.

Anybody know what's going on? I'm rather desperate to find out, as she is one of the best ladies I've seen in over 30 years and I'll be hugely disappointed if I can't see her again.

She logged in on AW today and lists the same location - perhaps she went abroad for the bank holiday weekend.  If she stays in place, she will follow Shana-Chantelle on my list.  Presumably her mobile number is unchanged (it is not currently listed).

I've decided that I have just entered my rutting season - horny for ebony does! :P

Edited by Tiggy 7

I've now discovered what's happening with Shanell: as a result of her life being, as she puts it, " life is just a bit complicated at this time ," she's not doing incalls for the time being. I hope it's not too long!

I've now discovered what's happening with Shanell: as a result of her life being, as she puts it, " life is just a bit complicated at this time ," she's not doing incalls for the time being. I hope it's not too long!

And, having discovered Shana (who is also a French Caribbean beauty), I have redoubled my interest in seeing Shanell, too.  What a wonderful combination of ethnic and cultural qualities.  And there even more from the same source if one searches right.  It's a brave new world, OB! :wub:

And, having discovered Shana (who is also a French Caribbean beauty), I have redoubled my interest in seeing Shanell, too.  What a wonderful combination of ethnic and cultural qualities.  And there even more from the same source if one searches right.  It's a brave new world, OB! :wub:

... and also a lovely French accent, too!