BOYABOUTTOWN

Facial Providers!

17 posts in this topic

Hi, hoping someone might be able to recommend me a girl who will take a proper messy facial and not insist on me lying down and just rubbing my cock over her chin when cumming. Like the last two I've seen. Any in east/central London area would be great though don't mind traveling North/West/South London either.

Many thanks in advance.

On a technicality, you are the provider, the lady is the receiver. :)

I know what you mean though.

Unless she is a gusher/squirter. But I agree that I dont think he means that :-)

I'd be interested in this too (giving!), a box I've not ticked yet as most ladies I've seen don't offer this service, would be nice to try it at least once with a willing partner without feeling guilty!

I'd be interested in this too (giving!), a box I've not ticked yet as most ladies I've seen don't offer this service, would be nice to try it at least once with a willing partner without feeling guilty!

A fair majority of AW offer facials, I'd have thought it would be reasonably easy to find one.

BTW, when giving the facial, what is the verdict on the hand action: you or the lady? I'm 50:50 on this.

A fair majority of AW offer facials, I'd have thought it would be reasonably easy to find one.

BTW, when giving the facial, what is the verdict on the hand action: you or the lady? I'm 50:50 on this.[/quote

Well for me, a real 'keeper' of a wg would be one who eagerly jerked/sucked you while willing you on to unload your cargo all over her rosy cheeked visage all the while pointing and aiming your 'ready to blow' member directly into the centre of her face

^And this is where a wg with a pair of non prescription specs really shines as you can really let rip and blast a 3 week load all over her and she (and you) won't have a single worry about any of it getting into her eyes

It doesn't hurt either that a good number of attractive young women look wonderful in glasses.........especially in the jizz laden aftermath

Edited by BillGoldberg

Well for me, a real 'keeper' of a wg would be one who eagerly jerked/sucked you while willing you on to unload your cargo all over her rosy cheeked visage all the while pointing and aiming your 'ready to blow' member directly into the centre of her face

Rosy cheeked? You haven't been straying from the true (golden brown) path again, have you?

On a technicality, you are the provider, the lady is the receiver. :)

I know what you mean though.

Depends on how the legal contract with the lady has been worded, including how the term "Provider" has been defined therein. :mellow:

Rosy cheeked? You haven't been straying from the true (golden brown) path again, have you?

What ??!!

CT are you drunk ???

What an insinuation !!

Our own Minxylydia has a wonderful picture on her site (the last one in the gallery, at present), where she is on her knees dressed in red, with a look on her face that says "please cum on here, right now".  :)

Our own Minxylydia has a wonderful picture on her site (the last one in the gallery, at present), where she is on her knees dressed in red, with a look on her face that says "please cum on here, right now".  :)

With you on that one.

Sandy's Superstars used to list Cappachino (sp?) amongst their specialities. Apparently, this was a facial but all around the mouth without actually being cim.

Okay, any recommendations on facial receivers then. The last ones did have it on their profile, both from AW, but when it came down to it, no go!

I'd just really appreciate a recommendation for a bona fide facial receiver in or around central/east London, must be someone!

Thanks again.

Yes, this is the exact problem I've encountered. Obviously it is always at the lady's discretion but you do hear of this service being issued, so a big +one from me for a London lady who can do this (if I knew one, I'd let you know!)

Edited by Legman

Okay, any recommendations on facial receivers then. The last ones did have it on their profile, both from AW, but when it came down to it, no go!

I'd just really appreciate a recommendation for a bona fide facial receiver in or around central/east London, must be someone!

Thanks again.

Maria at 007 and others

Olivia too

Maria at 007 and others

Olivia too

Olivia has vanished from the scene, but yes, plenty of the oriental ladies will accept a glazing if you ask nicely.

Thanks guys, not sure if that helps the OP but I might now go ahead and break my Thai WG & facial "cherry" in the same booking ;-)